Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 905 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 955 1005 1405 1905 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 37360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23800

    Melissa

    Hard pass my man. Melissa is well reviewed and mostly described as not worth your time or money.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to ask because I bet she's already reviewed here, but she doesnt give a name or anything unique to search on in her STG ad, and her phone number didn't turn anything up.

    Can anyone identify her from this STG pic?

  2. #23799

    Do we know her?

    I am sorry to ask because I bet she's already reviewed here, but she doesnt give a name or anything unique to search on in her STG ad, and her phone number didn't turn anything up.

    Can anyone identify her from this STG pic?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5A8C09DA-1DF5-4F70-A190-79868FC607CB.jpg‎  

  3. #23798
    Quote Originally Posted by Psnuse77  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her, thinking about taking the leap. Are you ahead of my in the process?
    After trying all day to get a reply from her, she finally responds back with 500 h, 300 hr, 200 qv.

    I'm not at a point in my mongering career to spend that much on anyone.

  4. #23797

    ACS south?

    Anyone seen any Asian crap shoot ladies south of the river? West End isn't always convenient for me. Getting a little tired of the AMPs.

  5. #23796

    Thinking about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Anyone thinking of trying her out? I know most ads for dwarf girls are fake but her tryst and twitter confirm she's here.

    And added her on snap and it all lines up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyliemonroe222

    https://twitter.com/onlylilkylie?lang=en
    Always had this on my bucket list. Texted her. Will see what she says.

  6. #23795

    Deposit scam

    Contacted her through Snapchat and she said first time meets she wants a gift card. Don't do it. Obviously TGTBT.


  7. #23794
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Anyone thinking of trying her out? I know most ads for dwarf girls are fake but her tryst and twitter confirm she's here.

    And added her on snap and it all lines up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyliemonroe222

    https://twitter.com/onlylilkylie?lang=en
    Contacted her, thinking about taking the leap. Are you ahead of my in the process?

  8. #23793

    Mecca

    Mecca from tryst. Now on STG.

    Any body been behind that behind?

    Nothing on the boards except guys asking the same thing.

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #23792
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Anyone thinking of trying her out? I know most ads for dwarf girls are fake but her tryst and twitter confirm she's here.

    And added her on snap and it all lines up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyliemonroe222

    https://twitter.com/onlylilkylie?lang=en
    Have at it LOL. Not my speed.

  10. #23791

    3'10" kylie

    Anyone thinking of trying her out? I know most ads for dwarf girls are fake but her tryst and twitter confirm she's here.

    And added her on snap and it all lines up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyliemonroe222

    https://twitter.com/onlylilkylie?lang=en

  11. #23790

    Well. I've seen it all now. Either LEO. Or just stupid

    [Deleted by Admin]

    The P in PM stands for Private, don't post them. If somebody is soliciting money for contact info tell me and I'll deal with it. Shit like this just starts never ending stupidity on the review threads, don't do it.

    A2

  12. #23789

    Baby Doll

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else heard from this one lately?
    From last I heard she was out of the game. All her numbers that I had were disconnected.

  13. #23788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Kind of has that fake vibe but I've been wrong before. Setup a dream. Post results. Remember no deposits no gift cards. No money upfront. Be safe.

  14. #23787

    Visiting bbw

    Saw this one late last night around 10. Near Glenside. Cute, but def a short round bbw. All covered except BBBJ.

    120 for the half if you show up with that. Otherwise 140.

    Would repeat.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...mamii/43755712

  15. #23786

    Miss Naomi

    This beauty will be visiting this upcoming weekend, I have not seen her yet. Yeah have a dream set up, I know she is kinda expensive but from her reviews on ter. Com she is well worth it. She has 41 reviews all saying the pics don't do her justice and there is hardly anything not on the menu. And that she really gets into it.

    Screening was easy I didn't have references so I just sent her a pic of me and two ids, and I blocked out all the personal info and she was happy with that.

    I'll leave a review after I see her, but that may be too late for why'all to set it up, so I thought I'd let why'all know. And hope that she books up and enjoys her stay and comes back more frequently.

    https://meetmissnaomi.ch/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape