Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 577 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 627 677 1077 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9081
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    Meh. Average at best. She'll do in a pinch.

    Dime a dozen, definitely not TGTBT.
    Thank you. I'm new to this. Info like this helps.

  2. #9080
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokopuff  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info here? She looks almost too good. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...356/3149049464
    Meh. Average at best. She'll do in a pinch.

    Dime a dozen, definitely not TGTBT.

  3. #9079

    Bella

    Anyone have any luck with this girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74045567

  4. #9078
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about six months ago, and overall it was a good visit. But there were several posts about her back in November, and one guy said he got robbed at gunpoint. He only had 8 posts, so take that for what you will. Another guy said he thinks the drugs have taken their toll.

    I use a hobby phone and about three weeks ago she called three times in a row. I don't know if she thought I was someone else, or if she was desperate and trying to set up another meet with me. I blocked her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5642883
    Alright thank you very much. Appreciate it.

  5. #9077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any recent visit with this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73996038
    I saw her about six months ago, and overall it was a good visit. But there were several posts about her back in November, and one guy said he got robbed at gunpoint. He only had 8 posts, so take that for what you will. Another guy said he thinks the drugs have taken their toll.

    I use a hobby phone and about three weeks ago she called three times in a row. I don't know if she thought I was someone else, or if she was desperate and trying to set up another meet with me. I blocked her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5642883

  6. #9076

    Amber?

    Anyone have info here? She looks almost too good. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...356/3149049464

  7. #9075

    Kay

    Hey has anyone seen her? Thinking about trying to tomorrow but was just wondering what intel we had on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74018288

  8. #9074

    Magick

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's real, I've seen her posting for several years. I'm curious as to how recent her pics are, and if they're deceptive.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73992049
    I saw her recently for the bargain bbj. She's maybe 15-20 lbs heavier than the pictures convey, but her face is just as pretty. I think the pictures are a couple years old. Easy to schedule.

  9. #9073
    Quote Originally Posted by BoratBorat  [View Original Post]
    Thoughts on this one? Looks TGTBT but I didn't find anything on a reverse image search.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73909023
    Fake. Those pic are of a porn star jane wilde.

  10. #9072
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I'd be very interested to hear back if you do meet with her. Those pictures are amazing but the price and lack of reviews makes it risky. I emailed her an inquiry but never heard back. I have to laugh about hot young newbies who think they will start out at $600/ hr based on pictures alone and no reviews.
    I wanted to see her, but she doesn't accept P411 verification and I'm not interested in giving up that much info.

  11. #9071

    Anyone recently?

    I'm sure she's real, I've seen her posting for several years. I'm curious as to how recent her pics are, and if they're deceptive.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73992049

  12. #9070

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by BoratBorat  [View Original Post]
    Thoughts on this one? Looks TGTBT but I didn't find anything on a reverse image search.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73909023
    Completely fake, those pics are all over the internet in 10's of locations.

    Check you PMs for more info.

  13. #9069

    Anyone recently?

    I originally posted in the wrong forum.

    I'm pretty sure she's real, I've seen her ads for a few years. I'm curious as to whether her pics are recent or deceptive.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/73992049
    Last edited by Spellbound728; 01-23-22 at 13:24. Reason: wrong link...

  14. #9068

    Misty

    Wondering if anyone has heard from Misty recently? It's been like a year since last seen her. Last I heard she had moved to st Charles but phone number doesn't get any responses for text.

  15. #9067
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    She wants 140 for the hh and I believe 200 for the hr- seems real, I couldn't make the time, she didn't ask for a deposit, and seemed ready to go.
    I'd like to know more if she's legit and doesn't ask for a deposit. Many times an ad like this with have you drive to a location or hoteland ask for money before they give you room#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape