Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17051

    Request: Chubby / BBW AMP GIRL?

    Greetings. I used to participate somewhat regularly on this board, but my old account (and the associated email address) seems to have been lost to the ages. In any event, here's a weird one for you! I have a bit of a fetish for eating ass, particularly larger asses (which are typically attached to larger women.). Can anybody recommend an AMP provider with a big ass (chubby / BBW type is fine) who is DATY / DATO friendly? I'm sure there are plenty of independent providers who would fit the bill, but I really prefer the convenience of AMPs. I'm not particularly concerned with their age, looks, or level of skill / talent. I'm really just after this one thing. A non-Asian (Latina, etc) would be ideal, but I realize that's pushing my luck if I'm sticking to massage parlors. Thanks in advance for any suggestions (and for your easygoing, nonjudgmental attitudes LOL).

  2. #17050

    Metro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure you can pay to park at the pharmacy across the street. I believe they have one of those self pay kiosk gizmos if I'm not mistaken.

    Manny Muffins.
    Doesn't anyone know how to use public transportation, walk or bicycle? I do it all the time when going downtown for any reason. Also, creepy parking dude at VIP 2 fortunately doesn't work 24/7 so depending on the time of day you go is when you run into him.

  3. #17049
    Any place I can get a BBBJ in the south bay area?

  4. #17048

    If you could wear their vagina for a day

    Yeah I've heard the same stories and also the low life's that pull a fake police badge doing similar. It's why some girls ask for tip up front, or if you happen to catch a well reviewed girl that seems less than enthusiastic, it's a good possibility they had an encounter with one of these douche bags.

    Z's was the only spa that reported this robbery, but the rumor is this same guy hit at least 5 spas on the same day, but these other spas did not report it to the police for obvious reasons. I know two of the spas hit.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    That guy is pretty ballsy to hit there at such a busy strip mall.

    There were also reports of assholes going to these nonFS AMPs and asking, well demanding for sex and when the girls refuse they ask for their money back after the sessions started. These yahoos never intended to pay and just wanted their freebies. They'll pay for 30 minutes and after 10 minutes ask for FS and when the girls say NO they'll demand their money back, threatening to call the police on them. I told the girls to let them call the police and they can tell them assholes were demanding sexual services. I'll bet they'll leave at that point to avoid getting their names on a police report. What assholes does that.

    Admin, sorry if this should go to the Stupid Shit section.

  5. #17047

    Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute  [View Original Post]
    Street parking wise I think a block or 2 south there should be more. Just a lot of other business there and sometimes really hard to get a parking spot. I think there is a structure north of the place but of course you got to pay for that one.
    I'm pretty sure you can pay to park at the pharmacy across the street. I believe they have one of those self pay kiosk gizmos if I'm not mistaken.

    Manny Muffins.

  6. #17046
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised this hasn't been posted sooner:

    A man posing as a client robbed a massage therapist 01/14/22 Friday evening in San Diego's Grantville neighborhood.

    According to San Diego Police officer Robert Heims in a news release, the robbery occurred at about 6 pm At the Zhen Spa Massage on San Diego Mission Road near Rancho Mission Road.

    Authorities say the man walked into the business requesting a massage, but after being led into the back room, he pulled out a gun and demanded money from the therapist. The employee surrendered cash then fled through the front door. No injuries were reported from the robbery.

    The suspect is described as a Hispanic man with brown eyes, standing roughly 5- foot-5-inches wearing a grey hoodie with a blue face mask.

    https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...grantville-spa
    That guy is pretty ballsy to hit there at such a busy strip mall.

    There were also reports of assholes going to these nonFS AMPs and asking, well demanding for sex and when the girls refuse they ask for their money back after the sessions started. These yahoos never intended to pay and just wanted their freebies. They'll pay for 30 minutes and after 10 minutes ask for FS and when the girls say NO they'll demand their money back, threatening to call the police on them. I told the girls to let them call the police and they can tell them assholes were demanding sexual services. I'll bet they'll leave at that point to avoid getting their names on a police report. What assholes does that.

    Admin, sorry if this should go to the Stupid Shit section.

  7. #17045
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    I was told early on by the VIP girls that before 3 pm, park in one of the two designated spots, and after 3 pm, you can park anywhere and there will be no attendant. I've been there about 9 or 10 times now (always after work after 5 pm) and have never encountered a garage attendant. If I were to ever go before 3 pm, I'd probably look to park on the street and avoid that whole situation.

    Mr MuffMan.
    Same with me. I've never seen an attendant or I'll park on the street.

  8. #17044
    Street parking wise I think a block or 2 south there should be more. Just a lot of other business there and sometimes really hard to get a parking spot. I think there is a structure north of the place but of course you got to pay for that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    I almost backed out when he asked me where I was going. The VIP2 location is good but not perfect for sure. I parked on the street and it was a Sunday. I don't want to deal with the attendant if I can avoid it. I'd say plan ahead and scope out other parking options. We don't want to raise the profile too much and create undue curiosity. Remember guys, discretion and low profile are key. I'm even going to peruse the other suites so I can give a fake destination if asked. I'm just hoping VIP can continue the high standards they've set.

  9. #17043
    LOL. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a monger as well, but didn't use this forum / thread for research. Not trying to stereotype the guy but he seems like he would be the type. Hopefully he gets more chill. Maybe I'll bring him a coffee so I can get extra special parking spot. Maybe he can give my car a quick detail.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf  [View Original Post]
    I would fall out of my chair laughing if Garage Guy is active in this forum and thread (especially). Maybe he knows what's up in suite _ and is prone to bouts of jealousy.

    My overactive imagination is getting the best of, but highly entertaining, me. LOL.
    .

  10. #17042

    Decided to meet Miyuki

    Quote Originally Posted by TempleAvenue  [View Original Post]
    As reported, I had seen Jojo at VIP on that day. I am out of budget and don't know when I would be able to see a provider again.

    But thanks for the info. Appreciate it.
    I decided to meet her. Called the number to make an appointment. She greeted me and took me in. Collected the house fees $6 for the HH. Undressed and gave me a massage. I was rubbing her smooth leg and on the lip, I said I wanted everything. Paid .4. She went to get a supply and came back. She would not do any mouth kiss. Corona virus. Got CBJ, mush, DATY for a minute (she's kind of rush for me. She asked me to fuck). Doggy and then let her ride. And go back to mush and finally finished in Doggy.

    Nice c cup. It felt natural. But I though it's MM from the look when she was lying down. But when she stands up, it looks natural. Exotic look as mentioned by Ryan. Flat ass. Beautiful hair.

  11. #17041

    Garage

    I was told early on by the VIP girls that before 3 pm, park in one of the two designated spots, and after 3 pm, you can park anywhere and there will be no attendant. I've been there about 9 or 10 times now (always after work after 5 pm) and have never encountered a garage attendant. If I were to ever go before 3 pm, I'd probably look to park on the street and avoid that whole situation.

    Mr MuffMan.

  12. #17040

    Miyuki

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJizAlot  [View Original Post]
    Japanese MILF at Ronson. Decent massage skills, full menu, BBBJ, TF, DATY, DFK, CFS, performed with passion. Address and phone on RubMaps. I suggest you call for an appointment. Cash only so if you don't like what you see, ask if they take credit cards. That's your polite way out. Doitashimashite.
    Thanks, she sounds awesome. Definitely at the top of my list for a visit in the near future.

    Mr Muffins.

  13. #17039
    I almost backed out when he asked me where I was going. The VIP2 location is good but not perfect for sure. I parked on the street and it was a Sunday. I don't want to deal with the attendant if I can avoid it. I'd say plan ahead and scope out other parking options. We don't want to raise the profile too much and create undue curiosity. Remember guys, discretion and low profile are key. I'm even going to peruse the other suites so I can give a fake destination if asked. I'm just hoping VIP can continue the high standards they've set.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf  [View Original Post]
    I would fall out of my chair laughing if Garage Guy is active in this forum and thread (especially). Maybe he knows what's up in suite _ and is prone to bouts of jealousy.

    My overactive imagination is getting the best of, but highly entertaining, me. LOL.

  14. #17038

    Garage Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute  [View Original Post]
    I got a total different experience with that garage attendant. He showed me to a spot and asked about my car. Was pretty chill about it, prob knew where I was heading to. When I exited he just waved at me. Maybe he was just having an off day?
    I would fall out of my chair laughing if Garage Guy is active in this forum and thread (especially). Maybe he knows what's up in suite _ and is prone to bouts of jealousy.

    My overactive imagination is getting the best of, but highly entertaining, me. LOL.

  15. #17037

    Current picks

    I'm getting several PM's on my current picks. For those that enjoy replicating a Japanese porn experience, Miyuki at Super Spa. For those that like beautiful all natural MILF's, Nancy at Smile and Ivy at Flanders. Both speak decent English and are super sweet. The legendary Lily has also recently returned to Flanders. For those that like VIP, but a place more central to San Diego, 108 has talent and service close to if not better IMO. In no particular order of desire, Lulu, Rita and Kelly.

    No disrespect towards VIP, but the security from the popo is better at these locations. All the girls mentioned offer the works and aim to please. As always, YMMV.

    Enjoy fellows and be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape