Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 13312
-
01-24-22 10:49 #7162Banned Member

Posts: 454Brooke ivy
Photos attached part 2.
-
01-24-22 10:17 #7161Banned Member

Posts: 454Ivey rebranded as Brooke
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/649509045511
Ivey has posted for a year. 60& of the photos were hot the other 40& we're not. Tried to schedule with her but she couldn't follow a conversation on phone.
She has resurfaced as Brooke. Attached you will find photos of Ivey and Brooke ad.
-
01-24-22 09:58 #7160Senior Member

Posts: 277Glad to be of assistance!
Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 09:50 #7159Senior Member

Posts: 162Oh, my!
Shelby, Old Pal, you told me all I needed to know. Thank you!!
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
LtB.
-
01-24-22 07:36 #7158Senior Member

Posts: 277Yes. I saw her a few months back. Not the girl in the pics. When she took her top off I walked out. Proceed at your own peril.
Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 21:11 #7157Senior Member

Posts: 154Brooke
Anyone got any Intel on this one? Looks TGTBT. I text her about pictures but she is asking 25 for one. Thanks but no thanks.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/649509045511
-
01-23-22 13:41 #7156Senior Member

Posts: 450Yes
I've seen her. She is a thicker woman. Her motel room isn't the nicest in town, but she does go out of her way to make you feel welcome. I thought I had reported on her. For some reason, her ad isn't showing when I do a look on STG anymore.
Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:47 #7155Senior Member

Posts: 162Anyone meet her?
This provider has been posting for a while but without a name getting reviews is neigh impossible and her phone number doesn't yield any results. Do any of you have info on her?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/500439883155
LtB.
-
01-23-22 09:14 #7154Senior Member

Posts: 1826Gift cards as yea it's a scam.
Originally Posted by SCWildRide
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 06:32 #7153Senior Member

Posts: 598[Deleted by Admin]
See where it says "Report Post?" Wanna guess why we put it there?
A2
-
01-23-22 01:18 #7152Senior Member

Posts: 103Definitely looks based off pics alone.
Originally Posted by Westside83
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 23:48 #7151Regular Member

Posts: 20If not wanting cooter-housed man yogurt in my mouth is considered the threshold for "clean and pristine", then I'll gladly accept the "clean and pristine" label. Geezus, man.
Originally Posted by Westside83
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 21:32 #7150Senior Member

Posts: 179I was going to set up a visit with Brittany Dancer as she looks hot AF but on Tryst it says she requires references and a photo I'd? Goddamn, I just want to DATY, BBBJ and maybe a little GFE not a passport. References? Who am I listing as a reference?
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 19:59 #7149Senior Member

Posts: 179There is no shame in this game homie. If my standards were clean and pristine I wouldn't leave the house.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 18:27 #7148Senior Member

Posts: 148DATY jenn with caution if you're not into eating baby batter. Her live-in boyfriend and several of us nut in her on the regular.
Originally Posted by Westside83
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






