Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 933 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 983 1033 1433 1933 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16825
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    What happened?? Did you leave, did you see her?
    I left. He did try and get a cancellation fee. When I didn't pay up, he opened the coat closet and started to grab for something. I firmly asked him if he was reaching for a gun. He pulled his hand back out and said no. Started calling me a racist. I left.

  2. #16824
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTeam08  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/viviansworld

    Has anyone seen this Vivian? (not the old Redhead one that goes by Viv and has terrible reviews).

    I've followed her * and she definitely seems real, but I can't find any reviews anywhere.
    That screening Tho.

  3. #16823
    Quote Originally Posted by RideNbuy  [View Original Post]
    Used to visit Sun often, always a good visit. There were others, but Sun was just fine.
    Suns and Rose.

    Those were amazing times. It was always worth it.

    The hot mess we have now isn't even close.

  4. #16822

    Vivian (not Viv)

    https://tryst.link/escort/viviansworld

    Has anyone seen this Vivian? (not the old Redhead one that goes by Viv and has terrible reviews).

    I've followed her * and she definitely seems real, but I can't find any reviews anywhere.

  5. #16821

    Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    This goes back 20 years. Anyone remember making the one hour trip and agree it was well worth the drive? And be interest if it was available today but 2 hours away?
    Used to visit Sun often, always a good visit. There were others, but Sun was just fine.

  6. #16820
    Quote Originally Posted by MBBolt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experienced this hottie? Looks TGTBT.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/079599101102
    Did you link the right ad? That girl is for real but not sure what's TGTBT.

  7. #16819
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity do we have any members here that participate in the hobby out of the states? Looking at some stuff online has me thinking that once this covid thing is over traveling for the hobby is where it's at. I just don't know a single thing about it, looking for info. Would appreciate it big time.
    Easy. If you have never played outside the USA, wait for all the Covid bs to stopgrab a flight to Frankfurt, Germany (about $600 rt). Get yourself a decent hotel in and around the the City Center.

    First, you can start with the stairs in the multifloor brothels, then take a rest from your exertions and pick your FKK. I liked Sharks and Oase myself.

    Germany is one of the more expensive places to play, but very safe for rookies, especially if its your first international trip.

    Then you can start working on the more advanced venues like Colombia, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam.

  8. #16818

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    And to add on to this. I was still debating on seeing her so thought I would look up her twitter. She was discussing the snowstorm and that she had her rehab supplies in the freezer. They only usually give those to addicts fresh out of it.
    She was talking about her wild animal rehabilitation supplies. She's a well-known small animal rehab specialist and is even registered with the State to do it. You can even find her name and contact info on the state's rehab listing.

  9. #16817
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    This goes back 20 years. Anyone remember making the one hour trip and agree it was well worth the drive? And be interest if it was available today but 2 hours away?
    Oh, yes. I miss Sun's. Well worth the trip and the fantastic service compared to what is around today. I would consider an occasional 2 hour drive for what was there.

  10. #16816

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    And to add on to this. I was still debating on seeing her so thought I would look up her twitter. She was discussing the snowstorm and that she had her rehab supplies in the freezer. They only usually give those to addicts fresh out of it.
    I'm not trying to argue, but she is a wildlife rehabilitator. She specializes with squirrels. You may know more than I do, but I just think that it may not be what you you are implying.

  11. #16815
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    And to add on to this. I was still debating on seeing her so thought I would look up her twitter. She was discussing the snowstorm and that she had her rehab supplies in the freezer. They only usually give those to addicts fresh out of it.
    That and her self piercing 😩.

  12. #16814

    Marie69 rehab supplies

    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    And to add on to this. I was still debating on seeing her so thought I would look up her twitter. She was discussing the snowstorm and that she had her rehab supplies in the freezer. They only usually give those to addicts fresh out of it.
    She was referring to the supplies she uses for rehabbing squirrels and other wild animals, which she has done for many many years. It has nothing to do with illicit drugs.

  13. #16813

    Raleigh

    I was able to pop by Raleigh monger cherry with Mina a couple weeks ago, and it was great. Nice location and she was the girl in the picks. Beautiful spinner with a nice bubble butt, at the time she had recently broken her foot but that didn't seem to hinder performance other than not doing cow girl. Only opted for qv but it was nice and un rushed. BBBJ, mish and finished in doggie. You guys have a gem here.

    On another note I'm also looking for a safe bet for a chocolate / ebony dream. Any info will be great, thanks in advance.

  14. #16812

    Marie69

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I've known Marie for almost 20 years and there's nothing you did to get that reaction. She has some serious mental issues displayed in the endless list of cosmetic surgeries. She basically isn't happy with herself and craves attention and approval. That compounded with her drinking problem and medical issues stemming from that makes her mental stability a crap-shoot.
    And to add on to this. I was still debating on seeing her so thought I would look up her twitter. She was discussing the snowstorm and that she had her rehab supplies in the freezer. They only usually give those to addicts fresh out of it.

  15. #16811

    The Greensboro AMP experience

    This goes back 20 years. Anyone remember making the one hour trip and agree it was well worth the drive? And be interest if it was available today but 2 hours away?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape