Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 778 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 828 878 1278 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12900

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I think I saw a review of her once but can't find it since she doesn't post her name.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/325104441944
    She's been around as long as Crofton Bree. Her services are uneventful. She doesn't talk to you much. Doesn't like to make eye contact either and doesn't like to take off her shirt. BJ is decent but she's a dead fish in the sack and disconnected socially.

    Shooter!

  2. #12899

    Ghosters and Ego Tripping Time wasters for John Save-A-Hoe

    Absolutely agree with the sentiment, and have to say the trend with some of these providers ghosting even regulars is slightly infuriating. I respect girls that straight up say they're no longer available / interested or give you somewhat precise timing in xyz hours when they're available. Instead there seems to be this increasing comfort with most to lead people on, give false promises about availability. Then ghost them when no longer worth their time because there's always going to be some John Save-A-Hoe right around the corner willing to be a doormat and put up with her shit when her true colors come out. Even more incredulous is the John Save-A-Hoes who continuously shower rude girls with gifts off their amazon wish list, or buy them wine, or designer shoes etc etc. Some mongers got to have a back bone man and demand to be treated with a little reasonable courtesy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake100  [View Original Post]
    Seriously. Dealing with a girl that most likely can't hold down a minimum wage job and getting jerked around like that. EDub your time is valuable and for her to set-up a date and then ghost. Screw her. Let the White Knights or John Save-A-Hoe's deal with her. Thanks for the post it saves a lot of us from wasting our time.

  3. #12898

    Sapphire (Diamond)

    She used to go by Diamond and I saw her way back when she just got in the game, at Colony on Pulaski. Yes, yes, she is in fact very 'talented' but her up charges are little insane and there's a lot less on the menu now. I miss when she used to be more fun and care free.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfish33  [View Original Post]
    Double checking if anybody has dreamt of Sapphire recently, I am surprised that an ass like this is not getting more attention given the lack of overall talent in the area.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...9/385890813455

  4. #12897

    Bri Crofton

    Uumm. I literally saw her this weekend. Should I be worried about anyone watching me now?

    I will say she looked a lot more polished and cleaned up. Was super nice and prompt via text. Now lives at a house way up in Owings Mills in a nice quiet neighbourhood. Not sure what it was but I got a sense she was taking charge of her life and turning things around. Felt good to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    That's Bri, not Bree. I heard she isn't seeing people anymore due to a charge she caught. They are watching her online posting now.

    Phyuck!

  5. #12896

    Mille & Mills

    https://escort13.com/post/58054734?currentPage=10

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I think I saw a review of her once but can't find it since she doesn't post her name.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/325104441944

  6. #12895

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know also!
    I've seen amy in NYC so I hit her up. She's leaving the area today so no go for her. I've also seen cherry in the past and she's around dc for a few more days.

  7. #12894

    Idk her name

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I think I saw a review of her once but can't find it since she doesn't post her name.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/325104441944
    I've seen her a few times. She's real, & looks like her pics. She's nothing special, no thrills. But she's pretty tight. I'd recommend if you're looking for just a quick in and out type thing.

  8. #12893
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak about Sapphire, but Columbia isn't a good place to host or monger. Howard County has been cracking down hard on the hobby for the last few years. Then again, if you're willing to take the risk, you could always visit her and file a report about your findings. Posting reviews and useful information increases your "board cred" and makes it easier to get questions answered.
    She seems to have a bit of an online footprint so she could be legit. Not sure if she has reviews on this thread.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...291bc707b352f4

  9. #12892
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT5  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage.
    Damage was 130 hh.

  10. #12891

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I already posted this review on the massage thread but since she's more of an escort I guess is belongs here too. (real picture on original post).

    Saw this girl the other day. She's staying at a BWI hotel. Standard asian prices. I went for hh. Everything was covered but I the menu opens up the more you pay. She's around late 30's early 40's. About 110 lbs B cups and has some surgery scaring in her stomach which looks to be more than a C section since the cut is vertial. She wasn't that into it but I would repeat if in a pinch since she responds quickly and its hot enough to get the job done.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...d/869736888353
    What was the damage.

  11. #12890
    Any info on this one? I think I saw a review of her once but can't find it since she doesn't post her name.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/325104441944

  12. #12889
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfish33  [View Original Post]
    Double checking if anybody has dreamt of Sapphire recently, I am surprised that an ass like this is not getting more attention given the lack of overall talent in the area.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...9/385890813455
    Her and the BF have some funny business going on just speculation (but I wasn't born last night) I would stay far away uncle LEO probably could kick there door in at any second.

  13. #12888

    Is she worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I already posted this review on the massage thread but since she's more of an escort I guess is belongs here too. (real picture on original post).

    Saw this girl the other day. She's staying at a BWI hotel. Standard asian prices. I went for hh. Everything was covered but I the menu opens up the more you pay. She's around late 30's early 40's. About 110 lbs B cups and has some surgery scaring in her stomach which looks to be more than a C section since the cut is vertial. She wasn't that into it but I would repeat if in a pinch since she responds quickly and its hot enough to get the job done.
    I guess the question now is if she's worth the dream or are we better off visiting a local AMP? Like how unmotivated was she?

  14. #12887

    Sapphire and Columbia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfish33  [View Original Post]
    Double checking if anybody has dreamt of Sapphire recently, I am surprised that an ass like this is not getting more attention given the lack of overall talent in the area.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...9/385890813455
    I can't speak about Sapphire, but Columbia isn't a good place to host or monger. Howard County has been cracking down hard on the hobby for the last few years. Then again, if you're willing to take the risk, you could always visit her and file a report about your findings. Posting reviews and useful information increases your "board cred" and makes it easier to get questions answered.

  15. #12886
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    But something gives me bad vibes about her. Maybe cause I know 2 girls from hagerstown are robbing dudes.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/259945250444
    She's legit, sometimes hard to get a hold of. And she rarely has a room so she wants to do a cardate. Pretty cool girl if you can manage to meet her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape