Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 17723
-
01-24-22 13:39 #9083Senior Member

Posts: 255Fetish Princess?
Has anyone seen this girl who doesn't have a name but usually calls herself fetish princess? The ad usually advertises they work as a duo, no face pics and little tassles on her nipples.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74049114
Phone: 314-xxx-7990.
I've texted her and she replies and sent me a verified picture (cute face!) but I can't find a single review anywhere, even a lame comment on Babylon. Which has me thinking that they're some kind of scam or the experience is subpar.
-
01-24-22 12:34 #9082Senior Member

Posts: 159She's a cutie for sure. I think Imma take the plunge. If I tip her maybe she'll let me play stinky finger.
Originally Posted by Yakov
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 12:27 #9081Regular Member

Posts: 2Thank you. I'm new to this. Info like this helps.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 12:17 #9080Senior Member

Posts: 159Meh. Average at best. She'll do in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Kokopuff
[View Original Post]
Dime a dozen, definitely not TGTBT.
-
01-24-22 12:09 #9079Senior Member

Posts: 164Bella
Anyone have any luck with this girl.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74045567
-
01-24-22 10:33 #9078Senior Member

Posts: 164Alright thank you very much. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 09:49 #9077Senior Member

Posts: 399Unique
I saw her about six months ago, and overall it was a good visit. But there were several posts about her back in November, and one guy said he got robbed at gunpoint. He only had 8 posts, so take that for what you will. Another guy said he thinks the drugs have taken their toll.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
I use a hobby phone and about three weeks ago she called three times in a row. I don't know if she thought I was someone else, or if she was desperate and trying to set up another meet with me. I blocked her.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5642883
-
01-24-22 08:32 #9076Regular Member

Posts: 2Amber?
Anyone have info here? She looks almost too good. Thanks.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...356/3149049464
-
01-24-22 00:43 #9075Regular Member

Posts: 14Kay
Hey has anyone seen her? Thinking about trying to tomorrow but was just wondering what intel we had on her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74018288
-
01-23-22 17:09 #9074Senior Member

Posts: 32Magick
I saw her recently for the bargain bbj. She's maybe 15-20 lbs heavier than the pictures convey, but her face is just as pretty. I think the pictures are a couple years old. Easy to schedule.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 16:21 #9073Senior Member

Posts: 117Fake. Those pic are of a porn star jane wilde.
Originally Posted by BoratBorat
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 15:52 #9072Senior Member

Posts: 44I wanted to see her, but she doesn't accept P411 verification and I'm not interested in giving up that much info.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 13:31 #9071Senior Member

Posts: 159Anyone recently?
I'm sure she's real, I've seen her posting for several years. I'm curious as to how recent her pics are, and if they're deceptive.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73992049
-
01-23-22 13:30 #9070Regular Member

Posts: 13Tgtbt
Completely fake, those pics are all over the internet in 10's of locations.
Originally Posted by BoratBorat
[View Original Post]
Check you PMs for more info.
-
01-23-22 13:20 #9069Senior Member

Posts: 159Anyone recently?
I originally posted in the wrong forum.
I'm pretty sure she's real, I've seen her ads for a few years. I'm curious as to whether her pics are recent or deceptive.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/73992049Last edited by Spellbound728; 01-23-22 at 13:24. Reason: wrong link...








Reply With Quote






