Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 10619
-
01-25-22 15:36 #5219Senior Member

Posts: 237Gina Review
If you notice, the account that posted the review was created on the day of the review. I'm sure the person knew that he would be banned and just decided to be honest. No negative reactions and the review is still up!
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 08:50 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 389Gina
That' review will be removed soon. In the meantime Gina's phone is lighting up! I got to believe the reviewer was hoping for a flame war.
Originally Posted by PlayTime1000
[View Original Post]
Of course who reads the reviews anymore? They've been worthless for so long I seldom check them.
-
01-24-22 22:13 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 267Downtown Portland Recomendations
Will be in Downtown Portland this week for work, any recommendations?
-
01-24-22 18:19 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 45Incoming.
White Knights incoming 1, 2, and.
Originally Posted by PlayTime1000
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 17:15 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 37I was surprised to see such an open, honest review over there too. It's the kind of info that makes a review actually worth reading. But, yeah, it goes against the rules so I'm surprised to see it.
Originally Posted by PlayTime1000
[View Original Post]
It matches with my experiences with Gina exactly.
-
01-24-22 15:09 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 140
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
I saw it like 5-6 hours ago and thought it would be down. It is still up!
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
I also noticed these are his first two posts. My thought was it was an Alt handle as well.
-
01-24-22 14:30 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 2335Popping the corn right now!
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 12:09 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 43Honest Review
I'm familiar with thicker than a snicker. But how tight is a snicker? Compared to a MilkyWay?
Originally Posted by PlayTime1000
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 08:10 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 25How long before this honest review gets taken down or attacked?
Nice to see an honest review. I'm betting it gets taken down soon so the full useful content below.
Hope he doesn't get banned for it.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....pectacular-GFE
"Like other reviews had mentioned, the incall location was a bit sketch, but don't let that shy you away from this woman. She has a mouth that more than makes up for all the traffic outside. And a great personality to match with it! Gina was easy to communicate with and was quickly available. I stepped into her incall to be greeted by her looking oh so sexy lying in bed! After some chit-chat, I joined her in bed and we went on to BBBJ, and oh man fellas, the skill really shows on this woman. After about 15 minutes we proceeded to BBFS in my favorite position, DS. Gina is tighter than a snicker. My bone's been dry since the pandemic began so I lasted all but 2 minutes before finishing with CIP. After some more chit-chat and cuddles, we got dressed and said our goodbyes. Fellas, Gina has some serious skill and I highly recommend you go and give her a visit. Don't let her incall location scare you, she was definitely worth the visit. ".
-
01-23-22 14:58 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 58https://fetlife.com/groups/52690
Originally Posted by RubWanted007
[View Original Post]
Cheaper options here. More fatties & non binary types, but not impossible to find what you're looking for.
-
01-23-22 12:10 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 2335Yea, some are asking crazy rates that's for sure! I'd say many want 6-800. It's a high end GFE. The experience is not as transactional though. 1 k is a joke though.
Originally Posted by ButtMan343
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:08 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 2335I had two successes on SB. I think that site though is mostly BS. The girls reach out to you, you blow 10 credits to like the msg and they never respond. I did get one half Asian FREAK! Very pretty too!
Originally Posted by RubWanted007
[View Original Post]
How's SA? Price is high as hell but at least no credits system. I'd agree, hotter, younger and more open. No BB yet but so I really want a hot fertile 22 yo on my dick raw? Of course I'd do LOL, but not worth the risk.
-
01-23-22 06:35 #5207Senior Member

Posts: 45Other options
Does anyone succeed with other sites besides SA (regular chicks looking for daddy)? I don't want to spend premium and throw my cash into the incinerator. I honestly prefer this game, since number 1. Hotter, younger and you feel like dating (without the commitment) 2. The french kiss on your first date 3. For most of them, you can BBFS. I just want another alternative with similar services.
Originally Posted by Valinor
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 15:20 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 78Recent Privacy Data Points?
Have you tested this? Before I went with the Vanilla GC I tried a Privacy card, and the transaction was denied. I believe SA uses a non-US-based card processor which is why you have to specifically call in to get the Vanilla authorized (they probably run the call-in on a US merchant).
Originally Posted by PdxBoy1
[View Original Post]
I'm aware Privacy just went through a backend change of cards on their end, and my data point was collected prior to the change ( 2 months ago). Maybe it works now. But if it doesn't, Vanilla does.
-
01-22-22 09:55 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 178Just had lunch with a SA girl. I nearly spit out my drink when she said 1 k. For three hours. LOL fuck that.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





