Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 710 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 760 810 1210 1710 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 27817
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17182

    Amanda

    You may just do a regular search in here. She is a fentanyl pill user which is fine. Many are.

    Lots of stories about here on here.

    I knew her for many yrs.

  2. #17181

    Yakima

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this? Price seems way too low and add way too explicit. Looks like maybe a LE trap?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...g/392930840623
    Apparently you don't frequent Yakima very often. Very well no con artist of Yakima. Her ads use to say " Don't believe all the stories you hear about me ".

    She will take your money and never shed a piece of clothing.

  3. #17180
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this? Price seems way too low and add way too explicit. Looks like maybe a LE trap?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...g/392930840623
    Aside from the red flags you're aware of, take note that Yakima isn't really very close to Everett. Like other side of the mountains not close.

  4. #17179
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Shit. You can find her right out there on AA getting her stroll on. I'll bet her AA tribute is far different from her TNA hustle
    She was out on the stroll often last summer usually early to late evenings. Not my type but I do like her street hustle sales attitude better than most out there. She really goes after it, instead of just standing there acting like she doesn't want to work.

  5. #17178

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Based on the description, I think he is referring to Amanda56 on TNA who has been mentioned here (BB Thread) a few times. She works out of the south side usually in FIFE. Hot looking but in some of the pics where you can see her nails. They have a bunch of dirty in them. I think she is attractive in her pics. But am not sure how up to date her pics really are.
    I saw her a couple of months ago. Better looking in person, location was very sketchy, service was actually pretty good, Bb for an extra $.

  6. #17177
    Any intel on this? Price seems way too low and add way too explicit. Looks like maybe a LE trap?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...g/392930840623

  7. #17176

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Which one is she? I've searched and can't find anything. I need a new regular, AA isn't doing it for me anymore.
    Based on the description, I think he is referring to Amanda56 on TNA who has been mentioned here (BB Thread) a few times. She works out of the south side usually in FIFE. Hot looking but in some of the pics where you can see her nails. They have a bunch of dirty in them. I think she is attractive in her pics. But am not sure how up to date her pics really are.

  8. #17175
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Which one is she? I've searched and can't find anything. I need a new regular, AA isn't doing it for me anymore.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/206-657-2194

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?527519-Amanda56

  9. #17174
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Which one is she? I've searched and can't find anything. I need a new regular, AA isn't doing it for me anymore.
    Could be this one:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....LE-ALL-WEEKEND!Let%92's-get-the-fun-started-26%23127872%3 B-%26%23127872%3 B-MUST-SEE-%26%23127872%3 B-%26%23127872%3 B-can%92 t-wait-to-see-you-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B.

  10. #17173

    RE: Amanda

    Which one is she? I've searched and can't find anything. I need a new regular, AA isn't doing it for me anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy357  [View Original Post]
    Best bang for your buck is Amanda in fife. She usually posts on damn near every site there is. Just go to Tacoma listings. She's Caucasian with a tight body. Super chill and cool attitude. All about great service and will F your brains out. Plus, once she gets comfortable with you the service gets better and better. Ahhhh her head game was alright the first visit but the second visit was amazing I damn near blew my load in that mouth.

  11. #17172
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Bella aka #dolcesempre is open to BBFS.

    Just don't be an idiot and ask via text or email.

    Odds are if you are cool and low key, she will let you hit it raw.

    Only negatives are no greek and she is rarely on time.

    She loves msog and dirty talk.
    It's getting harder to do this nowadays with rates being what they are. If you pick wrong you end up with a high donation and no BBFS, but I get the point of asking in person. I've recently stroke out in person with 3 girls and with 1 over text. It's slim pickings for me at least.

  12. #17171
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Bella aka #dolcesempre is open to BBFS.

    Just don't be an idiot and ask via text or email.

    Odds are if you are cool and low key, she will let you hit it raw.

    Only negatives are no greek and she is rarely on time.

    She loves msog and dirty talk.
    Not to mention really pricey.

  13. #17170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Be Low Key Ask in person

    Bella aka #dolcesempre is open to BBFS.

    Just don't be an idiot and ask via text or email.

    Odds are if you are cool and low key, she will let you hit it raw.

    Only negatives are no greek and she is rarely on time.

    She loves msog and dirty talk.

  14. #17169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2930
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Smoking turns me off too unless we're doing a dubi together LOL. The bigger turnoff with Minerva is her red bar graph on the other board not a favorable provider.
    Outside of smoke smell I had a positive experience, and may repeat in a pinch.

  15. #17168

    Smoker and red on the other board.

    Smoking turns me off too unless we're doing a dubi together LOL. The bigger turnoff with Minerva is her red bar graph on the other board not a favorable provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Minerva is slim, cute and fun.

    FYI she is a smoker tho. Not a fan of smoke smell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape