Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 61410
-
01-23-22 14:54 #47370Senior Member

Posts: 506Damn those titties!
Wouldn't mind catching her out and about.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Andrea is looking rough in those pics. I guess she is back. She had been in PA for a bit.
-
01-23-22 14:31 #47369Senior Member

Posts: 610When is the last time you had her?
I saw her at Royal Farm on Patapsaco, but she vanished in less than a minute. I use to bang her a few times a month, but then she got with this older guy for a boyfriend, and it became hard for her to get away. Allegedly he doesn't get high but he drives her to the strip and cops for her to keep the guys away. He seems to always be close by too, the last time I attempted to pick her up, he popped out from no where and pulled her away. I ultimately cut her off because she did a "no call, no show", but later claimed that her boyfriend keeps her phone so it was likely him who was texting me.
-
01-23-22 14:26 #47368Senior Member

Posts: 511Her name is Andrea. She has excellent mic skills coupled with a pleasant demeanor. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Oak.
-
01-23-22 14:17 #47367Senior Member

Posts: 610Nice work!
Your field reports make me feel like I don't need to even go out.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 14:16 #47366Senior Member

Posts: 174Wow tig ole hotties! Anyone have contact info for this one?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 14:04 #47365Senior Member

Posts: 631Jamie
I don't believe she dates but tell me if I'm wrong?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Lives on Smallwood last I knew.
-
01-23-22 13:01 #47364Senior Member

Posts: 1625Near the circle at WW loop
Near the circle at WW loop.
-
01-23-22 12:59 #47363Senior Member

Posts: 1625S Payson and Ashton St.
S Payson and Ashton St.
-
01-22-22 19:18 #47362Senior Member

Posts: 977The Shed on Ashton
Who's going to be the first to bang someone out in it?? Hehe.
I kept seeing alot of activities inside it and was wondering myself, WTF. One girl told me they use it to get high in, cause the wind doesn't blow inside the shed.
Yea Corrine use to be the hottest on the loops back in the day. I would say its been over 10 years. I caught her once last year. But didn't drawl me back in for another sample. Plus she requested higher rates.
-
01-22-22 18:50 #47361Senior Member

Posts: 151Corrine
Absolutely the same woman haha!! Yes she was a slim goodie back in the day, now she is a big goodie haha that's the only way to describe it LOL!
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
Picked her up a few months back and Laws yes she can still negotiate her way around a dick haha, tits and ass flyin! She's a great time just don't confuse how much you paid her she'll ask twice if you managed to forget!
YMMV, B.
-
01-22-22 18:22 #47360Senior Member

Posts: 47Theft SW on Washington Blvd
Be careful with the woman on Washington blvd. Just had a woman by the name Tiffany take my wallet while roping me and try to buy a pizza and other stuff. If I see that ***** again it's over.
-
01-22-22 16:25 #47359Senior Member

Posts: 328Allison
It seems she had a little misunderstanding with someone about credit card. Which one of you tried to pay with a credit card? LOL.
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 16:11 #47358Senior Member

Posts: 396Shed
She's probably homeless. To sleeping in the shed is a better option and sleeping out on the street the the open. Out of all the things this girl must do in a day you have a problem with sleeping in the shed LOL.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 14:57 #47357Senior Member

Posts: 631Shed on Ashton
Nadia said Amber had been sleeping in there since tje afternoon. Crazy given how cold it was like 14 degrees last night.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 13:06 #47356Senior Member

Posts: 441That shed is where they get their fixings, don't think they use it for sleeping.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




