Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 12757
-
01-25-22 09:15 #9577Senior Member

Posts: 246Is he legit
Just wondering if anyone has seen her if so how was the visit https://callescort.org/321-257-4504.
-
01-24-22 10:27 #9576Senior Member

Posts: 1670Siyh now is lexx
She changed her, go figure!
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 15:59 #9575Senior Member

Posts: 600Re: Jewelz
Check the Ft. Lauderdale Forum for info on Jewelz. That's where she's from.
Originally Posted by Timy1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:52 #9574Senior Member

Posts: 1039I don't remember this one but if anyone can confirm that $50 BBBJ, that's a nice deal.
Sox.
Originally Posted by GoldenRod123
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:49 #9573Senior Member

Posts: 887Look in Daytona forum and search Hoosier.
Originally Posted by GoldenRod123
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:21 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 811Harla
I have not seen her in 10+ years. She is in her mid-seventies. On the face to much plastic! Back in the day, a very good provider!
Originally Posted by BusterTc
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:05 #9571Senior Member

Posts: 75Anyone
Has anyone seen this one recently?
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/290259136061
-
01-23-22 11:49 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 1670This girl moved from altamonte to east colonial.
This girl is hot and BBBJ for $. 5! She has multiple ads but there is only 1 girl. The top one vivi is either her or the closest likeness.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73992695
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73997748
I don't know if it there are 2 girls or not, here are similar ads and moved at the same time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73992735
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73991601
-
01-23-22 10:15 #9569Senior Member

Posts: 255Check the tampa board out. He is correct about the raven and stacey names. She went by that when she started out in Tampa.
Originally Posted by Chiricuahua
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 08:01 #9568Senior Member

Posts: 96Bianca's Friend Stephanie
Saw on Bianca's snap she shared a new girl in town; Stephanie. Reached out to quote up on damage control, looking at hhr $$ and hr $$$ I asked if GFE and MSOG was included since we all know this group likes to skip the alphabet and clearly I got only a flat "no" so I do not plan on partaking. She is mid-20's with a full chest, big and wide behind.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...46eca7651c707d
I got to say it is quite disappointing that these groups of girls coming from the islands are quoting so high on damage control and don't At least cover the beginning of the alphabet, not even a CBJ or LFK. When yet you could have a provider cover all the acronyms like the Brazilians (Or other latinas) on AS for$$ - $$.8 or AMPs for $$ or less for an hr and still get BBBJ, GFE, LFK or DFK, and etc. But the sad part is the providers like the job market the unemployed public have the power to ask for whatever THEY THINK THEY SHOULD get instead of what they actually deserve but guys or the government give them what they want and let them get away with it. Another note is that on the news and media reports thread there is an article that OF is lifting its bans so prepare for some providers to steer away and go back that route. Some troubling times awaits us in this hobby. Just my. 02.
Kuro.
-
01-22-22 21:12 #9567Senior Member

Posts: 99Amber is now the only one I have questions about
I did more research and answers my questions about Harla Quinn, but I still have the above questions about Amber above.
Originally Posted by BusterTc
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 19:58 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 731Any intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73944525
I think she's been around for a while in the Lockhart area.
-
01-22-22 19:52 #9565Senior Member

Posts: 1837Amber / Stacy
Amber aka Stacy was reviewed less than a week ago. She's been advertising for 10+ years and since she has been around forever, many don't post reviews of her any longer as she is a Forum staple. Most reviews are average to positive. She's not the Homecomnig Queen but more like the girl you'd take behind the bleaches and nail every Friday night.
Originally Posted by BusterTc
[View Original Post]
She looks like the pics but older and is now missing a tooth or two. Has 1"+ long nipples the size of mini carrots and there's enough meat curtains to cover the screen at the IMAX Theater. She is infamous for taking it in every hole without issue and she allows BB of anything you want. I've never experienced an upcharge for any of her services. Recently a monger said she denied anal for an unknown reason. That's the first I've ever heard of that but she may have a valid reason.
As far as does she allow pictures, I don'are know but with her other generous allowances, it would make sense she would but may actually ask for a small fee.
Grain 56.
-
01-22-22 16:06 #9564Regular Member

Posts: 10Good for different things
It's been a couple of years, but I've seen both. Amber has been around Orlando for more than a decade, also known as Raven and Stacey at different times. Not the prettiest but she is very submissive and I believe is still reliable in terms of comms etc. The photos are old, but haven't seen any notes about her gaining weight or anything like that. She'd need to put on about 20 pounds to work her way up to a size 1. Performance-wise, Amber will do about anything you'd like. BBBJ / CIM are on the menu for sure.
Originally Posted by BusterTc
[View Original Post]
Harla is very classy and, when I saw her, classically pretty. Her reviews are uniformly good, and from my knowledge, deserved. She was professional in her comms and set up, very polite and welcoming and a delightful companion. Excellent performance, closer to a true courtesan than Amber, and way better looking.
Don't think you'll go wrong with either one, just depends on what you're looking for. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
-
01-22-22 14:37 #9563Senior Member

Posts: 99Amber and Harla Quinn questions
I am a senior citizen and I have found older providers give me better service. I have questions about these two. Any guidance would be appreciated.
There appear to be a couple of Ambers. I am talking about this one:
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1127690
Does she look like her photos? Does she allow BBBJ / cim?
Harla Quinn. My Erotic Monkey subscription has run out. If I remember correctly, she had decent reviews there. Has anyone here tried her out?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harla-qu...-orlando-93667#erotic.
I corresponded with Avalon, but our schedules didn't line up.












Reply With Quote





