Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 887 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7165
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Ivey has been around for a few years, in fact. She used to team with another provider who was reportedly possessed with demons and things you may not wish to take home with you. Ivey ventured on her own and was thought to be safe. She has never been what one could call attractive though her spinner body certainly appealed to more than a few of us I'm sure. Over the past year or so she began posting off and on and using the most garish make up that made any thoughts of seeing her go right out my window. Now she is going by "Brooke" and that's fine but, LORD, that make up! No, not a chance. That's just disturbing. But, hey, that's just me..
    Honest to god I thought the bed pic was Marilyn Manson.

  2. #7164

    Ivey / Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/649509045511

    Ivey has posted for a year. 60& of the photos were hot the other 40& we're not. Tried to schedule with her but she couldn't follow a conversation on phone.

    She has resurfaced as Brooke. Attached you will find photos of Ivey and Brooke ad.
    Ivey has been around for a few years, in fact. She used to team with another provider who was reportedly possessed with demons and things you may not wish to take home with you. Ivey ventured on her own and was thought to be safe. She has never been what one could call attractive though her spinner body certainly appealed to more than a few of us I'm sure. Over the past year or so she began posting off and on and using the most garish make up that made any thoughts of seeing her go right out my window. Now she is going by "Brooke" and that's fine but, LORD, that make up! No, not a chance. That's just disturbing. But, hey, that's just me.

    LtB.

  3. #7163

    Not girl in pics

    I did not crack the code like LovetheBeaver could. What was wrong? Been corresponding w this one and about ready to pull trigger?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I saw her a few months back. Not the girl in the pics. When she took her top off I walked out. Proceed at your own peril.

  4. #7162

    Brooke ivy

    Photos attached part 2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220124-100553.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220124-100718.jpg‎  

  5. #7161

    Ivey rebranded as Brooke

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/649509045511

    Ivey has posted for a year. 60& of the photos were hot the other 40& we're not. Tried to schedule with her but she couldn't follow a conversation on phone.

    She has resurfaced as Brooke. Attached you will find photos of Ivey and Brooke ad.

  6. #7160
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Shelby, Old Pal, you told me all I needed to know. Thank you!!

    LtB.
    Glad to be of assistance!

  7. #7159

    Oh, my!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I saw her a few months back. Not the girl in the pics. When she took her top off I walked out. Proceed at your own peril.
    Shelby, Old Pal, you told me all I needed to know. Thank you!!

    LtB.

  8. #7158
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    This provider has been posting for a while but without a name getting reviews is neigh impossible and her phone number doesn't yield any results. Do any of you have info on her?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/500439883155

    LtB.
    Yes. I saw her a few months back. Not the girl in the pics. When she took her top off I walked out. Proceed at your own peril.

  9. #7157

    Brooke

    Anyone got any Intel on this one? Looks TGTBT. I text her about pictures but she is asking 25 for one. Thanks but no thanks.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/649509045511

  10. #7156

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    This provider has been posting for a while but without a name getting reviews is neigh impossible and her phone number doesn't yield any results. Do any of you have info on her?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/500439883155

    LtB.
    I've seen her. She is a thicker woman. Her motel room isn't the nicest in town, but she does go out of her way to make you feel welcome. I thought I had reported on her. For some reason, her ad isn't showing when I do a look on STG anymore.

  11. #7155

    Anyone meet her?

    This provider has been posting for a while but without a name getting reviews is neigh impossible and her phone number doesn't yield any results. Do any of you have info on her?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/500439883155

    LtB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b1.jpg‎   b2.jpg‎   b3.jpg‎  

  12. #7154
    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    Another to TGTBT? Quick response with rates and services through text or social media. I asked for a pic to prove she was same girl as in the add and sent me one without hesitating. Gave me her address, apartments downtown GVille then states she doesn't deal with cash anymore and wants to use a cash app. Requires deposit. Tell her I don't do deposits before meeting and only cash. Says she is ok without deposit if I'm on the way but wants me to stop and buy ebay gift cards. Tell her thanks but I will pass. Next half hour I get numerous messages about how her regulars don't mind buying gift cards and what time will I be there.

    To me if the girl was as pretty as the one in the pics she wouldn't have to try so hard. I just hope I didn't make a mistake and miss out on this beauty.

    https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/2668125
    Gift cards as yea it's a scam.

  13. #7153
    [Deleted by Admin]

    See where it says "Report Post?" Wanna guess why we put it there?

    A2

  14. #7152
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    Ok, maybe I'm just a dirty MF but when you say "gross" do you mean they are repulsive to look at / unkempt or is it because mom appears to be hoe'and out her daughter?
    Definitely looks based off pics alone.

  15. #7151
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    There is no shame in this game homie. If my standards were clean and pristine I wouldn't leave the house.
    If not wanting cooter-housed man yogurt in my mouth is considered the threshold for "clean and pristine", then I'll gladly accept the "clean and pristine" label. Geezus, man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape