Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 934 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 434 834 884 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 984 1034 1434 1934 ... LastLast
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16810

    Help

    Anyone experienced this hottie? Looks TGTBT.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/079599101102

  2. #16809

    And??

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    Went over to the address given. Long story short it's a really bad catfish. Waited.

    Downstairs with the Boyfriend. He tried to get me naked. When I said I needed to see her first he asked for the donation. I again said I needed to see her first. Then I showed him the pictures in the ad. He said oh, she's not white.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/800485272505
    What happened?? Did you leave, did you see her?

  3. #16808
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity do we have any members here that participate in the hobby out of the states? Looking at some stuff online has me thinking that once this covid thing is over traveling for the hobby is where it's at. I just don't know a single thing about it, looking for info. Would appreciate it big time.
    It's been about 3 years since my last visit, but I've made some pretty incredible memories in Tijuana. If the scene is still the same, definitely worth a visit. Fly into San Diego and walk across, explore the Zona Norte. Hong Kong club is where it's at!

  4. #16807

    Sunny

    Visited Sunny a week ago. Hotel 5 minutes from Crabtree. QV was $ (High I know) But convenience was key this time. The same reason I would pay more at a gas station for today, than I would at a grocery store. Set up was normal. Started with CBJ ended with Doggy. Nothing to write home about, a little mechanical, but she has a great rack so I was Ok. Would repeat only for convenience.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/666908081637

  5. #16806
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity do we have any members here that participate in the hobby out of the states? Looking at some stuff online has me thinking that once this covid thing is over traveling for the hobby is where it's at. I just don't know a single thing about it, looking for info. Would appreciate it big time.
    I also had hobby outside the country and some domestic cities inside the country as well. Before covid, my job used to send me out of town. But I never did it just for hobby, but I have been planning on it. Let's just call it a vacation by myself and the market here in Raleigh sucks so bad, compare to other cities and even contries.

    My top recommendation, perform your homework at least a month in advance. I also recommend using an encrypted key lock notepad on your phone and typing down all the agencies and girls you want to see. Save screenshots and helpful links to help you get by. By doing this, you already have a list of things you'll like to splurge, and you not spending and wasting time finding girls when things don't go according to plan. Trust me, when you visit back. You already perform the homework. If your leaving the country. Download what's app.

    And like what joe say. Check out the international board, when you scan through all the pages. You'll find links to agencies and review board in that country. Every country doesn't use TER or EROS.

    For example, if your going to London. They use https://www.punternet.com/index.php

    Medellin, Colombia uses https://catadorcolombia.com/forums/ for reviews

    What country are you planning on visiting? Feel free to PM.

  6. #16805
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity do we have any members here that participate in the hobby out of the states? Looking at some stuff online has me thinking that once this covid thing is over traveling for the hobby is where it's at. I just don't know a single thing about it, looking for info. Would appreciate it big time.
    I don't travel exclusively for the hobby but I do like to partake when I travel and other avenues don't pan out. Were you thinking foreign or domestic? For domestic, I've found the other USA sex guide forums have been pretty helpful. For foreign there's an international sex guide that helps. Beyond that oddly enough youtube can be a gold mine. If you're new at this I'd recommend Spain or perhaps Columbia or the Dominican Republic. Travel to Barcelona isn't that bad and not speaking Spanish wasn't an issue. You'll also have girls from all around Europe so you're likely to find something you want. In Spain the prices were cheap enough I doubled down some days and actually stopped trying to pick up regular women.

    If you plan to give Colombia a try I can send you the name of a guy on youtube who makes videos talking about the casas.

    For domestic, flights from Raleigh to Vegas are usually decently priced. I prefer the korean girls and can dm you the agency I like if you want. You can check the Las Vegas forum for other options. Other cities I enjoy are Atlanta (easy drive usually) and they've got some stunners (IMO). I do avoid the strip clubs there though.

    I do love me some south east Asia. I'm not super attracted to the women but damned if you can't have a good time on a budget. The only real issue is getting there can be 24+ hours of travel time each way and expensive compared to parts of Latin America. With that said nothing beats going to the smaller areas that still have hostess bars and actually talking one into giving you a BJ in the bar because you're definitely going to bar fine her and it's not like anyone's around anyway.

  7. #16804

    Catfish

    Went over to the address given. Long story short it's a really bad catfish. Waited.

    Downstairs with the Boyfriend. He tried to get me naked. When I said I needed to see her first he asked for the donation. I again said I needed to see her first. Then I showed him the pictures in the ad. He said oh, she's not white.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/800485272505

  8. #16803

    Travelling

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity do we have any members here that participate in the hobby out of the states? Looking at some stuff online has me thinking that once this covid thing is over traveling for the hobby is where it's at. I just don't know a single thing about it, looking for info. Would appreciate it big time.
    There are a few forums that I can direct you to which will provide a ton of information. Send me a PM. Happy to share. However, note that in most cases until you become a senior member the most interesting information is not accessible to you.

  9. #16802

    Aria Desmond

    Anyone met with her recently? I met with Aria the end of summer last year and had an incredible experience. I'm traveling back to Raleigh next month and would love to meet with her again. Website is down and I never save contact info. Anyone know if she's still around?

  10. #16801

    Traveling

    Just out of curiosity do we have any members here that participate in the hobby out of the states? Looking at some stuff online has me thinking that once this covid thing is over traveling for the hobby is where it's at. I just don't know a single thing about it, looking for info. Would appreciate it big time.

  11. #16800

    That's her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaver  [View Original Post]
    Some of the BKS girls I see their pics on list crawler for a discounted rate.

    I was wondering is this Sandra?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73882903
    Yeah that's Sandrea alright. It's her Melian and Marvela working on the side. They are asking for privacy and not to say anything though. I don't have an issue with it. They are doing a lot of the work and not making as much as they can if they where solo.

  12. #16799

    This one shows potential if she is real! Goes by Sara

    Can anybody provide any verifying info? PM or post please if you can!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73994209#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 438c79940dd066de3e49a1bb33fb5a3e_f.jpg‎   b16ca64670bdc16ce51f5c1b1e57c390_f.jpg‎  

  13. #16798

    Sandrea

    Some of the BKS girls I see their pics on list crawler for a discounted rate.

    I was wondering is this Sandra?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73882903

    Quote Originally Posted by BBGunn22  [View Original Post]
    Saw the same add, so I went and saw Sandrea. I heard some bad reviews and some OK ones, so wanted to check out myself. First, she is the girl in photos. Very pretty and nice body. Big fake tits and nice ass.

    Like other reviews she did not do BBBJ, immediate condom even though I said no I want BBBJ, she refused. She gave good CBJ and then went to CG. It was OK but kind of mechanical. Switched to K9 and things got better. She took a good pounding. Then mish and despite lubing constantly, she has a nice tight kitty and looks good with legs in air and titties bouncing. Decided I wanted to fuck those big melons so I whipped off the condom and she got on her knees squeezed them together as I fucked and sprayed all over her tits. Bad start, but great finish. Would see again for hhr, but now I know what I am getting and would stay with what she's good at.

  14. #16797

    Hollie case

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she was locked up in some south carolina jail. I don't know much more other than that. The guy that told me that never really elaborated. But said she should be released sometime in the next month if two. Who knows if she will ever be back. This girl has moved around a lot. Hopefully she does come back. Always did have fun with her as well.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ins/ar-AAKI7vh

  15. #16796

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape