Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 33450
-
01-23-22 20:43 #22635Senior Member

Posts: 1138She's back on WYP
Looks like she checks in every couple of days.
Originally Posted by MainTtechDude1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 18:24 #22634Senior Member

Posts: 489Katie
And now her ads are gone from Listcrawler.
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 08:04 #22633Senior Member

Posts: 451Jayne
That's Jayne—search the Cincy reviews. She just ripped out a guy here, and one who has seen her a few times, too.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 07:48 #22632Senior Member

Posts: 189I have not seen her. But multiple reports on the dayton forums. Reports of brother / boyfriend stopping the session short. I would avoid. I think in the dayton forum she sometimes goes under stacy / stacey.
Originally Posted by LuvsHugsMaine
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 23:53 #22631Senior Member

Posts: 26Any advice on this one
Does anyone have experience with her? Idky but her picture is just exciting to me.
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...w/916092672161
I welcome advice on other girls / similar type.
-
01-22-22 19:00 #22630Banned Member

Posts: 5352That is as her BF. HE waits outsid while you is doing business. You cold have had sloppy seconds if you had waited.
Originally Posted by LongDriver1970
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 18:53 #22629Banned Member

Posts: 5352Check the Dayton. Mixed reviews there. She was on STG With last 4 digits 8900. Never a hoo sign when the change their number.
Originally Posted by AllInCinci
[View Original Post]
Try searching Lebanon Dayton will come up.
-
01-22-22 17:27 #22628Senior Member

Posts: 61Jane
I had always considered her a reliable provider until she recently ripped me off for $200. You can read the details under Ripoff reports.
Originally Posted by AllInCinci
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 17:13 #22627Regular Member

Posts: 1Jane is in the Ripoff Reports
She's fun to be with. Huge Star Wars fan. I've never had any problems, but she just got someone for $200. Just don't send money in advance and you're good.
Originally Posted by AllInCinci
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 14:14 #22626Senior Member

Posts: 353Anastasia from EE
Is she out of the game, would love to meet her again, not top 10 for looks but defiantly to 5 for performance, Any contact #.
-
01-22-22 11:35 #22625Senior Member

Posts: 157Colerain Mila
I have been RTFF for years. Worst thing I ever read about Mila was she was a former SW that may or not have a boyfriend that us in and out of jail. I can add to that.
Communication was great until I got there when suddenly her phone "got put on do not disturb. ".
I was still in area when I heard from her so "little head" took over. Unfortunately he took over until I was standing there buck and it started to cross my mind "do I really want to do this?" Not many men can go from buck in front of a naked woman to walking out the door. I am not one of them.
Her pics appear to be older than their dates as she has gone downhill from there more than a couple months should allow. Only positives I can come up with is she is a dirty talker if that's your thing and she is friendly.
I probably wouldn't stop if I saw her walking. Actually, make that I wouldn't.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73891266
-
01-22-22 08:52 #22624Regular Member

Posts: 19Jane-Lebanon
Anyone able to share experience with this lady? Searched and was not able to find info. With the amount of reviews on LC I would have thought there would have been at least a couple on here. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73932228#.
-
01-22-22 08:33 #22623Senior Member

Posts: 113Melanie Macqueen
Had my visit with her yesterday she is a beautiful woman. Does require you to clean up, but no issue. She is very GFE pictures are accurate. She offers a great BBBJ multiple positions and mpops if you choose. She was very into the time spent together with no rush. Would consider her being in my top 5 experiences and a very nice girl.
Originally Posted by RobbieRon
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 06:11 #22622Senior Member

Posts: 578You're not supposed to post phone numbers here
It took me a while to figure it out, but USASG has never allowed phone numbers to be posted in reviews (though they slip through the moderation cracks at times). There's a reason for this, having to do with the separation between a "review" site and a marketplace, and the latter getting busted a lot more readily by the feds, I believe. There were phone numbers on the old ads site. Different thing. It's no longer around. For the same reason.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
Bottom line, click on the links and find the numbers there. Or use the information in the review to search in the marketplace sites to find them.
-
01-22-22 06:04 #22621Senior Member

Posts: 578OK thanks she's the one who used to be in Northside
I actually thought I remembered the ass and linked it to someone else who I wanted to see again LOL. Different woman. The one who used to be on Northside I don't need to see again, even if she is in a different place.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





