Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 17697
-
01-23-22 17:09 #9057Senior Member

Posts: 32Magick
I saw her recently for the bargain bbj. She's maybe 15-20 lbs heavier than the pictures convey, but her face is just as pretty. I think the pictures are a couple years old. Easy to schedule.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 16:21 #9056Senior Member

Posts: 117Fake. Those pic are of a porn star jane wilde.
Originally Posted by BoratBorat
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 15:52 #9055Senior Member

Posts: 44I wanted to see her, but she doesn't accept P411 verification and I'm not interested in giving up that much info.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 13:31 #9054Senior Member

Posts: 159Anyone recently?
I'm sure she's real, I've seen her posting for several years. I'm curious as to how recent her pics are, and if they're deceptive.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73992049
-
01-23-22 13:30 #9053Regular Member

Posts: 13Tgtbt
Completely fake, those pics are all over the internet in 10's of locations.
Originally Posted by BoratBorat
[View Original Post]
Check you PMs for more info.
-
01-23-22 13:20 #9052Senior Member

Posts: 159Anyone recently?
I originally posted in the wrong forum.
I'm pretty sure she's real, I've seen her ads for a few years. I'm curious as to whether her pics are recent or deceptive.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/73992049Last edited by Spellbound728; 01-23-22 at 13:24. Reason: wrong link...
-
01-23-22 11:50 #9051Regular Member

Posts: 1Misty
Wondering if anyone has heard from Misty recently? It's been like a year since last seen her. Last I heard she had moved to st Charles but phone number doesn't get any responses for text.
-
01-23-22 11:23 #9050Senior Member

Posts: 159I'd like to know more if she's legit and doesn't ask for a deposit. Many times an ad like this with have you drive to a location or hoteland ask for money before they give you room#.
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 10:44 #9049Senior Member

Posts: 164Unique
Anyone has any recent visit with this girl?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73996038
-
01-23-22 07:36 #9048Senior Member

Posts: 61That's "Asherah Moore". I wonder why she is changing her name?
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 01:15 #9047Senior Member

Posts: 56Used to go by asherah
From what I recall, she's actually been around for at least a few years. Never been with her, but I saw prices that went up to $800 (though my memory could be off). The lack of reviews might be more about her name switch.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 23:24 #9046Senior Member

Posts: 188I read some of Twitter post replies and seems ok.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
She has some reviews on Private Delights. I think those are more legit than Erotic Monkey.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Misso...s/JesseMoretti
I'll let you guys know.
-
01-22-22 23:17 #9045Senior Member

Posts: 296Anyone?
Has anyone seen this girl?
https://callescort.org/314-312-9484
-
01-22-22 19:54 #9044Senior Member

Posts: 254I'd be very interested to hear back if you do meet with her. Those pictures are amazing but the price and lack of reviews makes it risky. I emailed her an inquiry but never heard back. I have to laugh about hot young newbies who think they will start out at $600/ hr based on pictures alone and no reviews.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 19:18 #9043Regular Member

Posts: 3Thoughts on this one? Looks TGTBT but I didn't find anything on a reverse image search.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73909023











Reply With Quote





