Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 627 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 677 727 1127 1627 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    Woah! Nicoletta. I was like, "I bet she wants a thousand bucks an hour. " I scroll down and look at her rates. Yup.
    She is a stripper at Desire. Not my type but apparently others like her. Also heard she can be sweet as can be but also switch in a second. Not for me but everyone is willing for a certain type.

  2. #15640
    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else get an email out of the blue from Julie? The message was a reply to a conversation we had in 2018 so I'm sure it was her address. Not that the account couldn't have been hacked. If it was her she seemed pretty anxious to meet up. I'm still kind of suspicious since she hasn't posted any ads online lately (that I know of). I wasn't available to meet up with her at the time anyway.
    Last I heard she was getting out of the hobby. If it is her I'd be very wary. I saw her in June and the demons had a strong hold on her from when I saw her previously three years ago.

  3. #15639

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Marissa recently. Been trying to get a date. If y'all have her current number PM me. Thanks.
    Haven't seen her in a bit bit she has posted with a new number.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...calls/43638146

  4. #15638

    Has anyone met with joslyn yet?

    I'm very interested in meeting with this one. Has anyone met with her yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/332525641236

  5. #15637

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Amber looks interesting, could anyone that has seen her or know something help out. Thanks.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amber-es...nsocket-939703
    Super cute little spinner, not FS tho.

  6. #15636
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBeast96  [View Original Post]
    Nicoletta? https://tryst.link/escort/nicolette-gfe.

    Alexa June? https://tryst.link/escort/alexa-june.

    Any advice is appreciated!
    Woah! Nicoletta. I was like, "I bet she wants a thousand bucks an hour. " I scroll down and look at her rates. Yup.

  7. #15635
    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else get an email out of the blue from Julie? The message was a reply to a conversation we had in 2018 so I'm sure it was her address. Not that the account couldn't have been hacked. If it was her she seemed pretty anxious to meet up. I'm still kind of suspicious since she hasn't posted any ads online lately (that I know of). I wasn't available to meet up with her at the time anyway.
    Why don't you contact her via facebook and find out if she did message you?

  8. #15634
    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else get an email out of the blue from Julie? The message was a reply to a conversation we had in 2018 so I'm sure it was her address. Not that the account couldn't have been hacked. If it was her she seemed pretty anxious to meet up. I'm still kind of suspicious since she hasn't posted any ads online lately (that I know of). I wasn't available to meet up with her at the time anyway.
    Seems I've seen a few posts recently about guys getting messages out of the blue from providers they've not seen in years? Kinda suspicious, but at the same time I've also heard that things are slow right now for a lot of providers, so it could be that some of them are getting desperate and reaching out to previous clients just trying to get some business.

  9. #15633

    Amber

    Amber looks interesting, could anyone that has seen her or know something help out. Thanks.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amber-es...nsocket-939703

  10. #15632
    Quote Originally Posted by JWill321  [View Original Post]
    I saw Milena back in December with a different phone number. She was gorgeous and delightful. I have reached out to whoever this is at this number a few times and have gotten the deposit request even though indicating we had seen each other before and could prove with a screen shot of our text conversation. The conversation quickly devolved into the telltale signs of either a bot or a non English speaker saying "Do you want to confirm the booking" a few times. I asked for a selfie with her hand holding her fingers in a specific way and that question wasn't even acknowledged. Probably a scammer that took over an Eros account. I've been told of this happening before.
    I would not trust Eros ads like l used to.

    Especially those with no information or no links to social media.

  11. #15631

    Country girl Julie

    Did anyone else get an email out of the blue from Julie? The message was a reply to a conversation we had in 2018 so I'm sure it was her address. Not that the account couldn't have been hacked. If it was her she seemed pretty anxious to meet up. I'm still kind of suspicious since she hasn't posted any ads online lately (that I know of). I wasn't available to meet up with her at the time anyway.

  12. #15630

    Anyone partake?

    Nicoletta? https://tryst.link/escort/nicolette-gfe.

    Alexa June? https://tryst.link/escort/alexa-june.

    Any advice is appreciated!

  13. #15629
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    If her profile is marked as inactive, that means she marked it as inactive herself. So she's probably either retired or taking a break.
    Thanks, I thought maybe the site would have marked it inactive themselves. I guess it makes sense that she would do that.

  14. #15628

    Marissa

    Anyone seen Marissa recently. Been trying to get a date. If y'all have her current number PM me. Thanks.

  15. #15627
    Quote Originally Posted by JWill321  [View Original Post]
    I saw Milena back in December with a different phone number. She was gorgeous and delightful. I have reached out to whoever this is at this number a few times and have gotten the deposit request even though indicating we had seen each other before and could prove with a screen shot of our text conversation. The conversation quickly devolved into the telltale signs of either a bot or a non English speaker saying "Do you want to confirm the booking" a few times. I asked for a selfie with her hand holding her fingers in a specific way and that question wasn't even acknowledged. Probably a scammer that took over an Eros account. I've been told of this happening before.
    Eros is no longer a reliable source of legit girls. This one is using a Colorado number.

    Why go to RI. when there are closer and better markets in Vegas, CA, or Texas?

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape