Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 17727
-
01-23-22 15:52 #9072Senior Member

Posts: 45I wanted to see her, but she doesn't accept P411 verification and I'm not interested in giving up that much info.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 13:31 #9071Senior Member

Posts: 159Anyone recently?
I'm sure she's real, I've seen her posting for several years. I'm curious as to how recent her pics are, and if they're deceptive.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73992049
-
01-23-22 13:30 #9070Regular Member

Posts: 13Tgtbt
Completely fake, those pics are all over the internet in 10's of locations.
Originally Posted by BoratBorat
[View Original Post]
Check you PMs for more info.
-
01-23-22 13:20 #9069Senior Member

Posts: 159Anyone recently?
I originally posted in the wrong forum.
I'm pretty sure she's real, I've seen her ads for a few years. I'm curious as to whether her pics are recent or deceptive.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/73992049Last edited by Spellbound728; 01-23-22 at 13:24. Reason: wrong link...
-
01-23-22 11:50 #9068Regular Member

Posts: 1Misty
Wondering if anyone has heard from Misty recently? It's been like a year since last seen her. Last I heard she had moved to st Charles but phone number doesn't get any responses for text.
-
01-23-22 11:23 #9067Senior Member

Posts: 159I'd like to know more if she's legit and doesn't ask for a deposit. Many times an ad like this with have you drive to a location or hoteland ask for money before they give you room#.
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 10:44 #9066Senior Member

Posts: 164Unique
Anyone has any recent visit with this girl?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73996038
-
01-23-22 07:36 #9065Senior Member

Posts: 61That's "Asherah Moore". I wonder why she is changing her name?
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 01:15 #9064Senior Member

Posts: 56Used to go by asherah
From what I recall, she's actually been around for at least a few years. Never been with her, but I saw prices that went up to $800 (though my memory could be off). The lack of reviews might be more about her name switch.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 23:24 #9063Senior Member

Posts: 188I read some of Twitter post replies and seems ok.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
She has some reviews on Private Delights. I think those are more legit than Erotic Monkey.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Misso...s/JesseMoretti
I'll let you guys know.
-
01-22-22 23:17 #9062Senior Member

Posts: 296Anyone?
Has anyone seen this girl?
https://callescort.org/314-312-9484
-
01-22-22 19:54 #9061Senior Member

Posts: 255I'd be very interested to hear back if you do meet with her. Those pictures are amazing but the price and lack of reviews makes it risky. I emailed her an inquiry but never heard back. I have to laugh about hot young newbies who think they will start out at $600/ hr based on pictures alone and no reviews.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 19:18 #9060Regular Member

Posts: 3Thoughts on this one? Looks TGTBT but I didn't find anything on a reverse image search.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73909023
-
01-22-22 18:40 #9059Senior Member

Posts: 50Pics are not accurate
She is SIGNIFICANTLY bigger than those hella old pics. Put 3 of those pics together and you get the idea how she currently actually looks. She doesn't even really look like the same person. Strong smell of cigarette smoke also. Not worth the time IMO.
Originally Posted by BobGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 14:31 #9058Senior Member

Posts: 177Went by the name Sarah couple years ago. Saw her in S City a few time, hot and tight with everything covered then took break to deliver another package. Interested in your take after you meet.
Originally Posted by BobGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





