Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 582 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 8730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4590

    Poca vs poka

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCcct  [View Original Post]
    I believe there is more than one going by the name. Poca is a well-known walker. Great girl. Haven't known her to advertise on STG. The pics also don't look like her.
    One still walks that would be poca the stg use to spell it poka back on ******** days and would occasionally walk to get a room.

  2. #4589

    Re: Kat AKA Pokahotness Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Landmark1  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...f/992489003841

    Saw her the other day. Consistent with prior reviews. $. 2 for hhr.

    Pros: Hot body! Probably the BEST body I've seen if you're into spinners. Nice girl too.

    Cons: Incall in West Haven is a dump! Very dirty, like afraid to take my shoes off dirty. Parking on a busy street so it's possible someone you know could see you going in or out if you live in the area. Very mechanical. She's obviously been doing this for a very long time. No GFE. Everything covered. A guy came into her apartment while we were in the middle of the fun. She told me it's her brother and he didn't bother us, but I was on alert ready for trouble and wanted to get out of there asap.

    Probably wouldn't see her again unless nobody else was available. Sometimes the experience can be better the second time, but I may not go back to find out.
    Thanks for the review.

  3. #4588

    I'll pass

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    She's been new in town for a very long time. Anyone ever show her around?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/415223187471
    I texted her this morning, she text back few hours later she is only doing outcalls and cardates. Her reply for a ss cardate is 1. 6.

    I just hit the next button and didn't want to waste anymore of my time.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  4. #4587
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    She's a well known streetwalker in new haven thats why you guys cant find her reviews go to the streetwalker section. Gives a good BBBJ she's not really into fucking and will try to get you off with just a BJ. Has a really nice body last I seen her she had no teeth at all but it looks like she has dentures now.
    I believe there is more than one going by the name. Poca is a well-known walker. Great girl. Haven't known her to advertise on STG. The pics also don't look like her.

  5. #4586

    New in town?

    She's been new in town for a very long time. Anyone ever show her around?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/415223187471

  6. #4585

    Kat/Poka

    Quote Originally Posted by CTattyGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/350942344810

    Anyone? Three letter searches do not work so tried searching Katt but got nothing.
    She's a well known streetwalker in new haven thats why you guys cant find her reviews go to the streetwalker section. Gives a good BBBJ she's not really into fucking and will try to get you off with just a BJ. Has a really nice body last I seen her she had no teeth at all but it looks like she has dentures now.

  7. #4584

    Debb

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDoer  [View Original Post]
    Deb used to be in my regular rotation. I've seen her quite a few times. Always safe, rarely leaves you waiting in the parking lot. Nice body for her age and decent passable service. Not a user as far as I could tell.

    Deb is a crazy cat lady. Her cats dominate the incall, be prepared to have cat fur all over your clothes. She'll chew your ear off and blab for as long as you let her. Be prepared and figure out a way to shut her up and get to business.

    I haven't seen her in about 3 or 4 months. I stopped visiting her because I didn't want to deal with her talking crazy at me.
    There are plenty of reviews on Deb about her constant talking. If you don't want an earache you need to keep her mouth full.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  8. #4583

    Katt aka Pokahottness

    Quote Originally Posted by CTattyGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/350942344810

    Anyone? Three letter searches do not work so tried searching Katt but got nothing.
    See post 4066 in New Haven section. Not sure why the search engine isn't working since I tried searching for Katt and Poka. Did they increase the number of letters?

  9. #4582

    West Haven

    I believe if you go to the New Haben section on stg, and type west haven in the search box for that area, you will find several posts. She used to post with different pics. I saw some negative reviews about her being pretty blah. I'll try to find them and post here.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTattyGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/350942344810

    Anyone? Three letter searches do not work so tried searching Katt but got nothing.

  10. #4581

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Try the nearby cities like Bridgeport, Norwalk, etc.

    BMD.
    I searched the whole state. I almost always just search the whole state.

  11. #4580
    Quote Originally Posted by CTattyGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/350942344810

    Anyone? Three letter searches do not work so tried searching Katt but got nothing.
    Try the nearby cities like Bridgeport, Norwalk, etc.

    BMD.

  12. #4579

    Kat

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/350942344810

    Anyone? Three letter searches do not work so tried searching Katt but got nothing.

  13. #4578

    Very likely a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CTattyGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...k/307266085920

    She says she's "back. " A search only seems to bring up stuff from the fall where she quoted 1200 (Anyone have any updated info? Really trying to find a good ebony provider.
    The ad looks consistent with other ads posted for Waterbury and then they rob you. No way I would go to some apartment in Waterbury carrying 1200.

  14. #4577

    Rip off report Wtby

    Quote Originally Posted by CTattyGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...k/307266085920

    She says she's "back. " A search only seems to bring up stuff from the fall where she quoted 1200 (Anyone have any updated info? Really trying to find a good ebony provider.
    This post follows the format of known scammers in Waterbury. The all caps is a give-away; no hits on the number. ; hot provider showing up out of nowhere. (Picture search leads to Toledo.) See post 36 in Wtby. Ripoff section, Johnson Street.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...879&viewfull=1#post5450879.

  15. #4576

    Monique

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...k/307266085920

    She says she's "back. " A search only seems to bring up stuff from the fall where she quoted 1200 (Anyone have any updated info? Really trying to find a good ebony provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape