Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 578 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 628 678 1078 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9064

    Used to go by asherah

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I'd be very interested to hear back if you do meet with her. Those pictures are amazing but the price and lack of reviews makes it risky. I emailed her an inquiry but never heard back. I have to laugh about hot young newbies who think they will start out at $600/ hr based on pictures alone and no reviews.
    From what I recall, she's actually been around for at least a few years. Never been with her, but I saw prices that went up to $800 (though my memory could be off). The lack of reviews might be more about her name switch.

  2. #9063
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I'd be very interested to hear back if you do meet with her. Those pictures are amazing but the price and lack of reviews makes it risky. I emailed her an inquiry but never heard back. I have to laugh about hot young newbies who think they will start out at $600/ hr based on pictures alone and no reviews.
    I read some of Twitter post replies and seems ok.

    She has some reviews on Private Delights. I think those are more legit than Erotic Monkey.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Misso...s/JesseMoretti

    I'll let you guys know.

  3. #9062

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://callescort.org/314-312-9484

  4. #9061
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'll be visiting St. Louis soon.

    Has anyone seen Jesse Moretti? She had a different name last week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessemoretti

    Thanks!
    I'd be very interested to hear back if you do meet with her. Those pictures are amazing but the price and lack of reviews makes it risky. I emailed her an inquiry but never heard back. I have to laugh about hot young newbies who think they will start out at $600/ hr based on pictures alone and no reviews.

  5. #9060
    Thoughts on this one? Looks TGTBT but I didn't find anything on a reverse image search.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73909023

  6. #9059

    Pics are not accurate

    She is SIGNIFICANTLY bigger than those hella old pics. Put 3 of those pics together and you get the idea how she currently actually looks. She doesn't even really look like the same person. Strong smell of cigarette smoke also. Not worth the time IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas,

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73897383

    Does any one have info on this one.

  7. #9058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas,

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73897383

    Does any one have info on this one.
    Went by the name Sarah couple years ago. Saw her in S City a few time, hot and tight with everything covered then took break to deliver another package. Interested in your take after you meet.

  8. #9057
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    There are too many fakes online, this one has been placing ads on LC for a few weeks. Area code is 253.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73915030#.

    Anyone seen her?
    She wants 140 for the hh and I believe 200 for the hr- seems real, I couldn't make the time, she didn't ask for a deposit, and seemed ready to go.

  9. #9056

    Mia

    There are too many fakes online, this one has been placing ads on LC for a few weeks. Area code is 253.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73915030#.

    Anyone seen her?

  10. #9055

    Courtney (formerly Brittany)

    Has anyone seen Courtney recently? I saw her several times when she was going by Brittany. The last visit a little over a year ago. She was a fun time back then with a pretty decent menu. She's been posting off and on under the name Courtney for the past couple of months. From her ad though, it looks like her menu has gotten much more restrictive. Wondering if anyone has seen her and can report on her menu. PM is okay.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...g/746958382633

  11. #9054
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'll be visiting St. Louis soon.

    Has anyone seen Jesse Moretti? She had a different name last week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessemoretti

    Thanks!
    No, but her current name on p411 is:

    ASHERAHMOORE P335350.

  12. #9053

    Jesse Moretti

    Hello,

    I'll be visiting St. Louis soon.

    Has anyone seen Jesse Moretti? She had a different name last week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessemoretti

    Thanks!

  13. #9052

    Info Request!

    Hey Fellas,

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73897383

    Does any one have info on this one.

  14. #9051
    Quote Originally Posted by Colapo9421  [View Original Post]
    I broke one of the rules of the game and gave her the donation after we undressed and then she got me ready to attention, then heard a sound. Asked who was there then told me to hide in the closet. Then told me I had to grab my stuff and hurry up and go while her dude was "in the bathroom".
    Unless it was a regular og mine I've always had to give the donation first.

  15. #9050

    It is a complete setup

    They post under different phone numbers with different pictures. Their sole intention is to rob you. They are good, they are extremely convincing and are willing to play the long game to rob you. Be very cautious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape