Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 499 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4116

    Hayley Banks (Tryst)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Big time warning down there, brothers. Stay away from her and anyone she is working & associating with. She was busted for some major felony charges this fast fall and recently bonded. There will be plenty of eyes watching her for quite a while.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...a/394408292746
    Did some research on here and other places. Just as an FYI as she is now on Tryst in Charleston and probably other places. Looked up her stay at the 5 star Leeds Avenue hotel and this is the list of charges: Possession / selling / disposing stolen vehicle, sale / delivery of a stolen pistol / man and / or distro meth / PWID Heroin / and forgery.

    Name matches and photo.

  2. #4115

    Mariah

    I recently saw Mariah. She's an attractive MILF. Very straightforward and friendly lady. I enjoyed my time with her and left VERY happy. One observation that may matter to some of you; she's a heavy smoker. Her clothes and body don't smell like smoke. But the place does. And it's deep in her lungs and therefore on her breath. It's a bit of a turnoff to me. But the rest of the package more than made up for it.

  3. #4114

    No AA

    Quote Originally Posted by HogHead72  [View Original Post]
    I am a Professional AA and she will not allow me to see her because the color of my skin vs getting to know the content of my character. SMH. She has a lot of rules, you can't even breathe on her LOL.
    I'm sorry to hear that you're getting discriminated against. I (naively?) always assumed that the "No AA" crowd had just figured out a clever way to signal that they weren't LE. It seems like LE could never advertise "No AA" because a good lawyer would rip them to shreds in court for discrimination. In my mind I thought if a black man showed up it wouldn't matter.

  4. #4113
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBird09  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Went and saw her and I agree she is beautiful, young. Very Cute face. Healthy body and a nice welcoming personality. Slightly rushed but nothing that made me feel not want to see her again. I'll repeat also it seems she is the one answering the messages. Good vibes all around.
    Wait this Korean girl is real? Man those pics look fake and the number is 540 area code. Really?

  5. #4112

    Me Neither Bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJoe  [View Original Post]
    Won't take her mask off for anything. $$ for the hour.

    Acts like her stuff is lined in gold. Quite clear on what she won't do. How do these types make any money? (Rhetorical question, a hard Richard and his money are easily parted) Ads like this make me move on to the next one because she makes herself sound as about as fun as a colonoscopy.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...n/204606682220
    I am a Professional AA and she will not allow me to see her because the color of my skin vs getting to know the content of my character. SMH. She has a lot of rules, you can't even breathe on her LOL.

  6. #4111
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJoe  [View Original Post]
    Won't take her mask off for anything. $$ for the hour.

    Acts like her stuff is lined in gold. Quite clear on what she won't do. How do these types make any money? (Rhetorical question, a hard Richard and his money are easily parted) Ads like this make me move on to the next one because she makes herself sound as about as fun as a colonoscopy.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...n/204606682220
    Looks good but with that attitude, I'll never waste a buck on her. Sad.

  7. #4110

    I will never understand it.

    Won't take her mask off for anything. $$ for the hour.

    Acts like her stuff is lined in gold. Quite clear on what she won't do. How do these types make any money? (Rhetorical question, a hard Richard and his money are easily parted) Ads like this make me move on to the next one because she makes herself sound as about as fun as a colonoscopy.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...n/204606682220

  8. #4109

    Hayley Banks Warning

    Big time warning down there, brothers. Stay away from her and anyone she is working & associating with. She was busted for some major felony charges this fast fall and recently bonded. There will be plenty of eyes watching her for quite a while.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...a/394408292746

  9. #4108

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino1174  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her she wanted 1. 5 for HHR. It took almost 2 hours for her to respond to my first message. This was her verification picture. I didn't pull the trigger.
    Yeah I need to just stick to my principles- (tryst and eros girls only).

  10. #4107

    Car play

    Quote Originally Posted by WillBill21  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a girl that will do car play. The girl I had is no longer avail. Please Inbox me if you know of any!!
    Try this one. She does car visits.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...a/476723999243

  11. #4106

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB1985  [View Original Post]
    I usually stay away from STG, but I browse every once in a while. Came across this one. Has anyone seen or tried to contact her?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...l/671822953765
    I contacted her she wanted 1. 5 for HHR. It took almost 2 hours for her to respond to my first message. This was her verification picture. I didn't pull the trigger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220120_070309.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Domino1174; 01-20-22 at 07:08. Reason: Add picture

  12. #4105

    New STG gal

    I usually stay away from STG, but I browse every once in a while. Came across this one. Has anyone seen or tried to contact her?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...l/671822953765

  13. #4104

    Car play

    Looking for a girl that will do car play. The girl I had is no longer avail. Please Inbox me if you know of any!!

  14. #4103
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJoe  [View Original Post]
    What were the damages?
    1. 4 hh. Said she would be here for a week or two. (But who knows.).

  15. #4102
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    Do a forum search for her name. She's been mentioned a number of times in the past. If I remember correctly reviews are neutral.
    I don't think they are neutral at all, I think they are uniformly negative.

    She's a sexy girl whose demons and loser BF control her. Bad news all around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape