Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 723 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 773 823 1223 1723 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Melanie Macqueen

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieRon  [View Original Post]
    She's hot! Report back with the goods!
    Had my visit with her yesterday she is a beautiful woman. Does require you to clean up, but no issue. She is very GFE pictures are accurate. She offers a great BBBJ multiple positions and mpops if you choose. She was very into the time spent together with no rush. Would consider her being in my top 5 experiences and a very nice girl.

  2. #22622

    You're not supposed to post phone numbers here

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Phone # please.
    It took me a while to figure it out, but USASG has never allowed phone numbers to be posted in reviews (though they slip through the moderation cracks at times). There's a reason for this, having to do with the separation between a "review" site and a marketplace, and the latter getting busted a lot more readily by the feds, I believe. There were phone numbers on the old ads site. Different thing. It's no longer around. For the same reason.

    Bottom line, click on the links and find the numbers there. Or use the information in the review to search in the marketplace sites to find them.

  3. #22621

    OK thanks she's the one who used to be in Northside

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember her name, but I saw her once, and she's cool and real.

    Used to be in a GROSS apartment in Northside, but has moved north to Colerain.
    I actually thought I remembered the ass and linked it to someone else who I wanted to see again LOL. Different woman. The one who used to be on Northside I don't need to see again, even if she is in a different place.

  4. #22620

    Cincy strike out

    Been trying to get up with some girls in the cincy area over my usual few in Dayton.

    Leighbby bunch of good reviews hit her up four or 5 times never an answer back.

    Set an appt up with Katie kly30 showed up at time agreed text and crickets waited 10 or 15 noticed a guy out front that seemed sketchy then all of a sudden it was ok I'm ready I bailed maybe just paranoia but didn't want to fool with boyfriend drama.

    Any suggestions on decent spinner type or something reliable? Or the magic code to get uo with Leigh?

  5. #22619

    Tawnee Hardy

    A search returns results to a Tawnee that was with EE a few years ago. Anyone know if this the same Tawnee Hardy posting on tryst currently? If so, any info on experience is appreciated.

  6. #22618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPaulRx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ventured yet? Woman named Kelly now running.
    My concern is that the agency only has one companion listed on their site, and ads for that same companion can be seen in other sites. It's hard to tell if DD copied the ad, or if DD is advertising on other sites. TOFTT is risky enough. I am not sure I would make this leap without some corroborating information from vetted source.

  7. #22617

    Discrete desires

    Has anyone ventured yet? Woman named Kelly now running.

  8. #22616

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    Guys in Cincinnati that travel too dayton I would stay clear from this lady. She's bad news she and her boyfriend will rob you. Use too stay on Miller lane now she's says she's in moraine. Look at reviews on dayton board.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/251263759448
    Dayton monger here poking around the Cincy boards. If I recall, we enshrined her in our Ripoff Hall of Shame some time back. Definitely steer clear of this one. Bad news all the way around.

    Edit:. Sorry, not in our HOS yet. But definitely a nominee.

  9. #22615

    Good man

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Thalia for some time. I feel like there has been an evolution to our time together. We grow, if that makes sense.

    Not all girls are like this. My first was really Rene. Saw her tons of times. No growth. The last time was pretty much the same as the first.

    Now, normally, if I see someone else, I regret it the next day, as that spent money just means it will take longer to see Thalia again. (I recently got all worked up about this girl Canada, but I was just backed up and having scheduling problems with Thalia. I never returned to Canada because she's no Thalia.).

    I can say I don't feel like that this morning. Mariah was AMAZING. My only regret is that I'm not wealthy enough to see each of them weekly! What a fulfilled life that would be! LOL.
    It's all about the fun time and the ride.

  10. #22614

    Beautiful: Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please give us a idea of what kind of services she provides. After all she is a service provider. So far we all know she is thin and beautiful. Does she provide a GFE dream or not so GFE. Basic CBJ or upsell to a BBBJ? Is the pussy any good? Haven't seen anything about the level of service she provides.
    GFE: Yes.

    BBBJ: Yes.

    BBFS: No.

    Can she juggle: Maybe.

  11. #22613

    Mzzz meadow

    Guys in Cincinnati that travel too dayton I would stay clear from this lady. She's bad news she and her boyfriend will rob you. Use too stay on Miller lane now she's says she's in moraine. Look at reviews on dayton board.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/251263759448

  12. #22612

    Mariah

    Could someone please give us a idea of what kind of services she provides. After all she is a service provider. So far we all know she is thin and beautiful. Does she provide a GFE dream or not so GFE. Basic CBJ or upsell to a BBBJ? Is the pussy any good? Haven't seen anything about the level of service she provides.

  13. #22611

    Her name is.

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember her name, but I saw her once, and she's cool and real.

    Used to be in a GROSS apartment in Northside, but has moved north to Colerain.
    Her name is Bunny!

  14. #22610
    Quote Originally Posted by JstnCase  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? No name to search & while her incall is "dirty", there's no mention of where it is?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/72597495#.

    Just looking for something new & seem to be coming up short across the board.

    Thanks in advance.

    -JC.
    I don't remember her name, but I saw her once, and she's cool and real.

    Used to be in a GROSS apartment in Northside, but has moved north to Colerain.

  15. #22609
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by JLZ61  [View Original Post]
    Better than Thalia? Or just different?
    I've been seeing Thalia for some time. I feel like there has been an evolution to our time together. We grow, if that makes sense.

    Not all girls are like this. My first was really Rene. Saw her tons of times. No growth. The last time was pretty much the same as the first.

    Now, normally, if I see someone else, I regret it the next day, as that spent money just means it will take longer to see Thalia again. (I recently got all worked up about this girl Canada, but I was just backed up and having scheduling problems with Thalia. I never returned to Canada because she's no Thalia.).

    I can say I don't feel like that this morning. Mariah was AMAZING. My only regret is that I'm not wealthy enough to see each of them weekly! What a fulfilled life that would be! LOL.

    Did I talk to Mariah about Thalia? Yes. Will I tell Thalia (if she doesn't see it here first)? Yes. Would Thalia and Mariah together be the single best thing possible to happen to my small life? Absolutely!

    Will Mariah be around long enough for us to "grow" together? I hope to find out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape