Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 736 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4448
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    That's a lot of red "dots" for a provider with only 7 posts. And no reviews (plus she requires a $50 deposit).
    The alerts are all for deposit scams, looks sketch to me!

  2. #4447

    I would like to know also

    Quote Originally Posted by SMediumDick  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Matra on TNA now offers a 400/ hr session. Anyone tried it out or know what that's all about?
    My only experience was a year ago.

    She is very attractive, I paid I think 160 for hr rub, not great, the flip was a HJ only I asked about FS, she said no I was too big. I asked if we could try, she said, she knows herself. She is nice, I stayed and talked for 15 min.

  3. #4446
    Thanks for the reminder. I searched her name under reviews but didn't do a general search.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Did you read the alerts?

  4. #4445
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    That's a lot of red "dots" for a provider with only 7 posts. And no reviews (plus she requires a $50 deposit).

  5. #4444
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    Did you read the alerts?

  6. #4443

    Kinkixlayla69

    Anyone have any info on this one:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

  7. #4442

    Still waiting

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeNerd  [View Original Post]
    She's a moody one. Depending on the day can be good or bad and I've seen both.
    He reviews detoured me from pursuing but she a little more than I'd like to spend especially if there's a possibility I won't be fulfilled but she still on my list need to check that midget box and she doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

  8. #4441

    MissNora03

    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Asked about VIP services then clarified what I was looking for and she said anything BB is not allowed. Perhaps in person YMMV but that's my intel on her.
    Saw her a couple years ago when she was in Tacoma. Totally different experience than the TNA reviews: no kissing, no fingers, and "I do more with my regular customers. " Without fail the last is always an excuse for NO service and a red flag for me to never return.

    I was never at ease since she had a pit bull loose in the apartment.

    She was lifeless and just laid there the entire session. No interaction at all.

    Upgraded for a CBJ that was equally lifeless.

    The pictures are her (I remember the big tattoo on her hip) - she is really pretty.

    Save your money: Stay away.

  9. #4440
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what your preferred escort website is?

    I know Skip the game is a favorite for police to set up stings, as there is no trail of reviews that can be used to vet a provider. So unless a google search of the number turns up a solid history report you really are going in blind.

    Listcrawler does have reviews but most are BS plus most posts are spam scams.

    Private delights does have the ability to leave reviews to vet providers, as well as the reviewers. So if you see a provider with say 15 reviews and the reviewers also have a solid track history then you are pretty safe with the provider as well as LEO entanglements.

    TNA also seems to be the same as PD.

    Of course nothing is 100% but can get the odds pretty high!
    Stg is terrible and full of cops. Another bad feature is that if you try to filter by choosing "under 140 lbs" the filter won't work for the gals who are fat and refuse to put their weight into the ad, so you still end up seeing all the fat fucks! Oh and the hundreds of fake / spam ads. Terrible.

    Tna, tryst and PD are good enough but not great.

  10. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by CellCell97  [View Original Post]
    Will definitely proceed with caution I mean how many opportunities do you have to fuck a midget.
    She's a moody one. Depending on the day can be good or bad and I've seen both.

  11. #4438

    Preferred Escort Website?

    Just curious what your preferred escort website is?

    I know Skip the game is a favorite for police to set up stings, as there is no trail of reviews that can be used to vet a provider. So unless a google search of the number turns up a solid history report you really are going in blind.

    Listcrawler does have reviews but most are BS plus most posts are spam scams.

    Private delights does have the ability to leave reviews to vet providers, as well as the reviewers. So if you see a provider with say 15 reviews and the reviewers also have a solid track history then you are pretty safe with the provider as well as LEO entanglements.

    TNA also seems to be the same as PD.

    Of course nothing is 100% but can get the odds pretty high!

  12. #4437

    Matra on TNA

    I noticed Matra on TNA now offers a 400/ hr session. Anyone tried it out or know what that's all about?

  13. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeNerd  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. This wasn't your standard assembly line apartment which was empty and had a managed rotation going in and out. This was an independent provider who gave massages, had these warm bags (I think filled with soy beans) she would wrap around your neck while massaging your back. The place was a home and not just a apartment with a mattress and a rice cooker. Maybe that helps a bit more, location was near Bellevue Square and Bellevue Park. Hopefully that's specific enough for anyone who might know.
    If she had a dog, and great BBBJ eye contact, this sounds a lot like Thai Cindy.

    She moved to Redmond a while back, then got a job as a waitress. She's out of the game.

  14. #4435

    Hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    Everything but the warm bag describes at least 3-4 ladies advertising on TNA board ("location was near Bellevue Square and Bellevue Park".
    Cut him some slack guys, he's doing his best. LOL.

  15. #4434
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeNerd  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. This wasn't your standard assembly line apartment which was empty and had a managed rotation going in and out. This was an independent provider who gave massages, had these warm bags (I think filled with soy beans) she would wrap around your neck while massaging your back. The place was a home and not just a apartment with a mattress and a rice cooker. Maybe that helps a bit more, location was near Bellevue Square and Bellevue Park. Hopefully that's specific enough for anyone who might know.
    Everything but the warm bag describes at least 3-4 ladies advertising on TNA board ("location was near Bellevue Square and Bellevue Park".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape