High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 723 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 773 823 1223 1723 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22619

    Tawnee Hardy

    A search returns results to a Tawnee that was with EE a few years ago. Anyone know if this the same Tawnee Hardy posting on tryst currently? If so, any info on experience is appreciated.

  2. #22618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPaulRx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ventured yet? Woman named Kelly now running.
    My concern is that the agency only has one companion listed on their site, and ads for that same companion can be seen in other sites. It's hard to tell if DD copied the ad, or if DD is advertising on other sites. TOFTT is risky enough. I am not sure I would make this leap without some corroborating information from vetted source.

  3. #22617

    Discrete desires

    Has anyone ventured yet? Woman named Kelly now running.

  4. #22616

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    Guys in Cincinnati that travel too dayton I would stay clear from this lady. She's bad news she and her boyfriend will rob you. Use too stay on Miller lane now she's says she's in moraine. Look at reviews on dayton board.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/251263759448
    Dayton monger here poking around the Cincy boards. If I recall, we enshrined her in our Ripoff Hall of Shame some time back. Definitely steer clear of this one. Bad news all the way around.

    Edit:. Sorry, not in our HOS yet. But definitely a nominee.

  5. #22615

    Good man

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Thalia for some time. I feel like there has been an evolution to our time together. We grow, if that makes sense.

    Not all girls are like this. My first was really Rene. Saw her tons of times. No growth. The last time was pretty much the same as the first.

    Now, normally, if I see someone else, I regret it the next day, as that spent money just means it will take longer to see Thalia again. (I recently got all worked up about this girl Canada, but I was just backed up and having scheduling problems with Thalia. I never returned to Canada because she's no Thalia.).

    I can say I don't feel like that this morning. Mariah was AMAZING. My only regret is that I'm not wealthy enough to see each of them weekly! What a fulfilled life that would be! LOL.
    It's all about the fun time and the ride.

  6. #22614

    Beautiful: Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please give us a idea of what kind of services she provides. After all she is a service provider. So far we all know she is thin and beautiful. Does she provide a GFE dream or not so GFE. Basic CBJ or upsell to a BBBJ? Is the pussy any good? Haven't seen anything about the level of service she provides.
    GFE: Yes.

    BBBJ: Yes.

    BBFS: No.

    Can she juggle: Maybe.

  7. #22613

    Mzzz meadow

    Guys in Cincinnati that travel too dayton I would stay clear from this lady. She's bad news she and her boyfriend will rob you. Use too stay on Miller lane now she's says she's in moraine. Look at reviews on dayton board.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/251263759448

  8. #22612

    Mariah

    Could someone please give us a idea of what kind of services she provides. After all she is a service provider. So far we all know she is thin and beautiful. Does she provide a GFE dream or not so GFE. Basic CBJ or upsell to a BBBJ? Is the pussy any good? Haven't seen anything about the level of service she provides.

  9. #22611

    Her name is.

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember her name, but I saw her once, and she's cool and real.

    Used to be in a GROSS apartment in Northside, but has moved north to Colerain.
    Her name is Bunny!

  10. #22610
    Quote Originally Posted by JstnCase  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? No name to search & while her incall is "dirty", there's no mention of where it is?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/72597495#.

    Just looking for something new & seem to be coming up short across the board.

    Thanks in advance.

    -JC.
    I don't remember her name, but I saw her once, and she's cool and real.

    Used to be in a GROSS apartment in Northside, but has moved north to Colerain.

  11. #22609
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by JLZ61  [View Original Post]
    Better than Thalia? Or just different?
    I've been seeing Thalia for some time. I feel like there has been an evolution to our time together. We grow, if that makes sense.

    Not all girls are like this. My first was really Rene. Saw her tons of times. No growth. The last time was pretty much the same as the first.

    Now, normally, if I see someone else, I regret it the next day, as that spent money just means it will take longer to see Thalia again. (I recently got all worked up about this girl Canada, but I was just backed up and having scheduling problems with Thalia. I never returned to Canada because she's no Thalia.).

    I can say I don't feel like that this morning. Mariah was AMAZING. My only regret is that I'm not wealthy enough to see each of them weekly! What a fulfilled life that would be! LOL.

    Did I talk to Mariah about Thalia? Yes. Will I tell Thalia (if she doesn't see it here first)? Yes. Would Thalia and Mariah together be the single best thing possible to happen to my small life? Absolutely!

    Will Mariah be around long enough for us to "grow" together? I hope to find out!

  12. #22608
    Quote Originally Posted by JstnCase  [View Original Post]
    Might as well ask about her too. Assuming she's TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73793520
    It's amazing what will pass for TGTBT these days in some minds. Anyway, my guess, given the multiple ads around the country, she is fake, and will probably ask for a deposit or Itune card up front.

  13. #22607
    Summer=Kayla she was a long time Roselawn SW that cleaned up a bit and got herself a smart phone. Then moved to the northwest part of Cincy. She quoted $170/ half and $250/ hr to me and I just laughed. She will take less than her asking rates especially if you're a regular.

    BTW, both she and Anna (probably others as well) roll with the no condoms or lube bit. They don't carry any as it adds more charges if they do run into LEO. So they expect you to either provide it or go BB.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Summer.

    Looks 8/10.

    -nice petite body -small tits -clean.

    Communication 1/10.

    -Terrible -You will get ghosted and waste hours and days on waiting when she says on way she probably isn't on way.

    Performance 7/10.

    -great BBBJ -can take a pounding -decent on top.

    My Overall experience.

    She ghosted me several days when I waited on her because she was "on her way" she is not worth the $. 70 for HH but is a change of pace and hot. Would only recommend if you're not expecting her to show and got nothing else to do, just in case she might show.

  14. #22606

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by JstnCase  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? No name to search & while her incall is "dirty", there's no mention of where it is?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/72597495#.

    Just looking for something new & seem to be coming up short across the board.

    Thanks in advance.

    -JC.
    Just asked about this one myself in the classified review section. Was told her name is bunny.

  15. #22605

    Sorry Gents. Here we go again

    Might as well ask about her too. Assuming she's TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73793520

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape