Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25990
    Quote Originally Posted by LordTyrion  [View Original Post]
    Does FS at AMPs include kissing and daty? I checked one of the places and they said its 160/ hr.

    Also, is VIP worth the upgrade? Thanks in advance.
    If you're talking about one of the "apartment" places (which I assume you are, given the price and the "VIP upgrade") I'd say YMMV, but kissing is going to pretty rare IMHO, and I'm not sure sure daty in one of those places would be high on my list.

    If you want "real GFE" and not just "BBBJ GFE", I'd suggest looking at an escort service. $350 appears to be around the going rate (not that much higher than the $260 VIP), and at least lfk would be assumed. And you'll get a full hour, rather than the maybe-30-minutes-and-then-out that "VIP service" gets you at red lantern or whatever.

    Otherwise, I'd say you can get to the point of kissing with some AMP providers, once you're a stable regular.

  2. #25989
    Quote Originally Posted by FffMaza  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Coco at Sxl? As I was leaving today she asked if I wanted another massage. She looks pretty cute and def the youngest there. Was looking for a firsthand account.
    She seems to think a great deal of herself, and asked more money than is standard there (180 for L2). I didn't ask about L3 with her. However, she did do a nice "lap dance" sort of thing (wearing leggings, not nude) when trying to negotiate the ending. I wouldn't take her over either Juju or Kelly, personally, unless "younger" is at the top of your wish list.

  3. #25988

    $200 for L1??

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    IO is well known for high, often unreasonably, high prices. Fuck them, just RTFF, and go elsewhere. Good Luck.
    Ozone should be $200 extra for FS. Admittedly that's pricey but not as ridiculous as $200 for L1. I stopped going to Grand 'cause they insisted on $100 for L1. I'd much rather pay $200 for FS then $100 for a HJ. But that's me.

  4. #25987

    Belmont Spa

    Use to frequent Belmont Spa almost exclusively, but they have gone severely downhill in my opinion. Coco wants an obnoxious amount for FS, and she is not even that attractive. Lisa was my ATF, and before that Vicky was great as well. Michelle always tells you " new girl working" which is usually a lie and just a way to get you to come in. So, I stopped going. But back in 2016-2019 they were the place to go in my opinion.

  5. #25986
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    To review 25992 on the previous page? Seems like it.
    The papasan reviews are migrating from RubMaps.

  6. #25985

    Counter Post

    To review 25992 on the previous page? Seems like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archive  [View Original Post]
    I went to BHC on Archer today. I was told there are 2 new girls first day working. Are name Barbie and Susie, they are looks like 22 to 24 years old, very pretty, but I like they are smile it was melting my heart, so I am not hesitated to spent 360 for both of them for an hour, it is awesome hour.

  7. #25984

    Sxl

    Has anyone seen Coco at Sxl? As I was leaving today she asked if I wanted another massage. She looks pretty cute and def the youngest there. Was looking for a firsthand account.

  8. #25983

    Sxl

    Has anyone seen Coco at SXL? While I was leaving, she asked me if I wanted to go again. Looks pretty cute. Def youngest MT there. Wondering about pricing and experience.

  9. #25982

    Busty providers

    Anyone have a tip on naturally busty MTs? I know Eva, looking for others. Appreciate any info, PM or otherwise.

  10. #25981

    Ozone

    Quote Originally Posted by Corncobmaker  [View Original Post]
    Went to Ozone the other day for a massage. Had a beautiful masseuse but was asking $200 for L1 service. Is this typical for this place? I didn't bite--but was tempted. I tried to get her down to about $150 but she wouldn't budge. Any recommendations on how to get these prices down?
    IO is well known for high, often unreasonably, high prices. Fuck them, just RTFF, and go elsewhere. Good Luck.

  11. #25980

    FS at AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by LordTyrion  [View Original Post]
    Does FS at AMPs include kissing and daty? I checked one of the places and they said its 160/ hr.

    Also, is VIP worth the upgrade? Thanks in advance.
    It depends on a provider, I. E. YMMV, but you will never go wrong by asking.

  12. #25979

    Belmont Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Chicago Reality Translation. Do this to all reviews and your expectations will be calibrated.

    Coco look 7 age 30's menu open English limited massage non existence.

    Judi look 6 age late 30's menus open English limited massage ok.

    Miki look 6 age late 30 menus open English good massage good.
    Outside of Grand Spa, Micki and Coco at Belmont are the only 2 Chicago options I've found that are petite, under 30, and decently attractive (I was not impressed by Judi however, as she is nowhere as fit as the other two). I would be very surprised if either were over 30, but if they are it's not by much. Both are min 1 . 0 for nude L1, and goes up from there. If anyone's got similar options, please advise. Thanks!

  13. #25978

    Ozone

    Went to Ozone the other day for a massage. Had a beautiful masseuse but was asking $200 for L1 service. Is this typical for this place? I didn't bite--but was tempted. I tried to get her down to about $150 but she wouldn't budge. Any recommendations on how to get these prices down?

  14. #25977

    FS at AMPs

    Does FS at AMPs include kissing and daty? I checked one of the places and they said its 160/ hr.

    Also, is VIP worth the upgrade? Thanks in advance.

  15. #25976

    Fake fake fake

    I wouldn't trust the reviews on there, especially for any of the Chinese parlors in the city. They are all reviewed by the same group of private members. I tried more than a few places due to the reviews and got totally duped. All the same parlors get reviewed constantly and get pushed up to the top of the list. And the thing is, I even went out to CA and thought maybe just a Chicago issue, I'll check out a couple places. Nope! Same fake reviews unless I'm just really unlucky each time I go. I cancelled my membership and not signing back up there.

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody here use Rubmaps?

    I go on there from time to time because it provides new and valuable insight. However, I noticed something.

    It seems like in the downtown / south loop area, and for sure going to the south side and sometimes west, there is an abundance of parlors there that have a bunch of great reviews.

    Given the landscape, I am wondering if I am being led astray by fake reviews and if these fit the typical archetype (average looking 40-50+year old asian woman), or if there is actually.

    Something to be had at these places. Has anybody checked this out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape