Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 27788
-
01-21-22 20:44 #17153Senior Member

Posts: 2184HailzRaee AKA nursehails AKA Nurse Hailee
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Yes. I searched by her new name (that was all that was available) it does not find any hits here but once you figure out that she used to go by Nurse Hailee you find a lot of intel on her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by EngrJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 17:10 #17152Senior Member

Posts: 94Search her older reviews. They show the old name.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 16:30 #17151Senior Member

Posts: 2184HailzRaee
Has she been mentioned here? Does she belong? I did a search but could not find anything on this thread.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?532076-HailzRaee
-
01-21-22 15:31 #17150Senior Member

Posts: 385Tammy
Thanks for the report! I saw her a few times 4 years ago. She was always over rated IMO. Someone posted recent pictures of her and I was surprised. She looked 40 lbs bigger. It was an easy pass. Most of these women have an expiration date and it comes a lot quicker than they think. It's actually kind of sad to see a hooker who doesn't know she's crossed that line.
Originally Posted by LuvTheAzz
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 15:00 #17149Senior Member

Posts: 133Perfect review
Thank you for the honest and objective review.
Originally Posted by LuvTheAzz
[View Original Post]
Really saves me some time and money.
If everyone could be this objective and not sugarcoat their experiences with providers like pathetic simps, the mongering world would be a much better place.
-
01-21-22 13:31 #17148Senior Member

Posts: 41She wants two 50 for hh way to much for her she is not that cute.
Originally Posted by Scwoodus
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 12:16 #17147Senior Member

Posts: 2924Did she at least offer you a bump?
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 11:37 #17146Senior Member

Posts: 267Thanks for the review. I have been curious about this one for awhile but haven't had a chance to see her.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 09:38 #17145Senior Member

Posts: 499Sorry for the mistake. Here's the correct link.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...r/199704125904This one is really nice, though older and pretty heavy. Reasonable rates, though I can't remember exactly what they are. Her menu seems pretty wide open. Decent BBBJ. If you don't mind a heavier, older provider she's worth trying, though she didn't really do it for me.
-
01-21-22 02:09 #17144Senior Member

Posts: 267I saw her a few times years ago.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Before I was interested in BBFS, so no info on that, but I'd love to hear if she offers.
Great experience and a sweet girl that checks all the GFE boxes.
She has done a LOT of porn. Search her older handle "Sierra Cirque".
There's some very hardcore BDSM stuff out there.
-
01-21-22 01:58 #17143Senior Member

Posts: 2184Maybe Passive Aggressive, But.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I hear you guys. But I still want to fuck her bad. Anyone have any intel. I probably cannot afford her anyway, but no harm in gathering the intel.
Originally Posted by HH216
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 22:40 #17142Senior Member

Posts: 118Passive / Aggressive in the PNW?
I could see that. Something about her look does have that Man Hater vibe. Maybe it is the hair (on her head) style.
Rereading her ad, I get the feeling she is a SJW that majored in Gender Studies. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 21:15 #17141Senior Member

Posts: 332Wooly Mammoth Bush
Perhaps this will give you a better idea of what I like.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
https://vlipsy.com/vlip/scary-movie-big-bush-3zDDDwSJ
-
01-20-22 21:03 #17140Senior Member

Posts: 447You've watched too many Hollywood movies. Capone was convicted on 5 counts of tax evasion and he died at his home in Florida, 8 years after being released from prison.
Originally Posted by RowdyYates
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 20:53 #17139Senior Member

Posts: 2184MayaFoxx
That is truly sad. She is my type too. Have not seen another post from her. So I guess she traveled here once and did not return? Would really like to see her even if BB is not on the table.
Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?457322-Maya-Foxx









Reply With Quote





