Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 342 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 5128
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2773

    Agree

    I will second that opinion. Surprised she's still around. She's ripped of many.

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    There are other reviews for her on this site, none good.

    Nasty looking.

    Service is awful.

    May rip you off.

  2. #2772

    Looking to trade pictures of Mandy

    Mandy with candy used to advertise on seeking arrangements she lives in Exeter New Hampshire. I'm sure everyone on here knows her. But you guys play stupid and that's fine. I'm good friends with her and her mom and her grandmother. I know a lot of you guys used to walk into that trailer apartment and dump a huge load in her pussy. I have a lot of pictures and videos I would love to trade with trusted guys. I know she has a goon that sends her money. And she laughs at this guy. But if you want to keep sending her money. You need to get help dude LOL. She don't like you. Point blank thinks you're a creepy mean stalker. But loves the money you keep sending her.

  3. #2771

    Re:

    Saw her a week ago. All seemed ok to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoor1647  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if remi is still around her phone says out of service and she has normally responded to me within 10-15 minutes anytime I have contacted her.

  4. #2770
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoor1647  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if remi is still around her phone says out of service and she has normally responded to me within 10-15 minutes anytime I have contacted her.
    I hope that she is ok. She's a sweet girl.

  5. #2769

    Remi

    Does anyone know if remi is still around her phone says out of service and she has normally responded to me within 10-15 minutes anytime I have contacted her.

  6. #2768

    I would've never known

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    Maybe some day you will get busted in a sting and then someone will post your mugshot, then you will know how uncool it is to post someones mugshot.

    And before anyone tells me that it's public record or whatever, it's against forum rules to post mugshots.
    That it was her mugshot. Anyway, it's gone now. Good move taking it down.

    CH.

  7. #2767
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that her mugshot?
    Quote Originally Posted by LookngForHer  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is. Only pic I have. Do you have any of her?
    Maybe some day you will get busted in a sting and then someone will post your mugshot, then you will know how uncool it is to post someones mugshot.

    And before anyone tells me that it's public record or whatever, it's against forum rules to post mugshots.

  8. #2766
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  9. #2765
    Yes it is. Only pic I have. Do you have any of her?

  10. #2764
    Quote Originally Posted by LookngForHer  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen desiree the past few months? She's back around but can't seem to track her down. This is old picture, before she went to prison.
    Isn't that her mugshot?

  11. #2763

    Been wondering about that one

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    That's that "thing" near the loop in Methuen. Absolutely terrible. Save your money.
    Why do you call her that thing? What went wrong? Been curious about that one.

  12. #2762

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one before somewhere, but can't put a finger on it. Anybody recognize her or seen her?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9VyB1A2kXOyeMz
    She used to be on Sa she is married and plays everyone.

  13. #2761

    Not always fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    Not a local area code = fake.
    I'd suspect that most girls use 'burner' phones or 'text apps' which often will use a generic number.

    So the fact that it isn't a local area code doesn't instantly mean 'fake'.

    I'm with everyone who feels funny about any number that isn't a local -- but. I also have to wonder about these girls who use their personal phones for their business too.

    Like anything, just got to be careful I guess and use best judgement.

  14. #2760
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    Not a local area code = fake.
    I've seen a couple of girls before with non-local numbers nearby but this one has ads in different states and the age is also different as well as different photos.

  15. #2759
    Quote Originally Posted by Weekend17  [View Original Post]
    Got back to me finally Does anyone knows if she's real or nearby.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/655843429031
    Not a local area code = fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape