LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24860
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Any one have reviews for this provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/058937473013
    I can't elaborate on service Because I didn't partake. I can tell you she is real and personable I gave her and a friend a car ride to what I can only assume is a candy store at the notell motel.

  2. #24859
    Quote Originally Posted by XRPMan  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl I've seen many times but she is currently only doing BJs so don't waste your time for anything else. Of course she won't tell you till you're there.
    Is her BJ worth a visit? Does she offer facials or only cum in mouth?

  3. #24858
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Search this forum under her name.

  4. #24857

    BJ Only

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    That's Sophie. Consensus is to avoid. Waste of time at best and some indication she has been involved in robbing mongers. If you search here, she has almost as many bad reports as Mandyx3. There was another little blonde girl who used that name for a while and she had a few good reviews at first, so don't be misled; and even she turned out to be a bad news under her new name Effy.
    Nice girl I've seen many times but she is currently only doing BJs so don't waste your time for anything else. Of course she won't tell you till you're there.

  5. #24856

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    That's Sophie. Consensus is to avoid. Waste of time at best and some indication she has been involved in robbing mongers. If you search here, she has almost as many bad reports as Mandyx3. There was another little blonde girl who used that name for a while and she had a few good reviews at first, so don't be misled; and even she turned out to be a bad news under her new name Effy.

  6. #24855

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by JBallz  [View Original Post]
    Curious, has anyone visited Alexa recently? Is it still as good as when she first came into the scene? Is she still offering Greek in her menu?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2573237
    Saw alexa earlier this week. She spoke the freaky greeky with me. I believe she will only allow if you do an hour and it's probably better if you try to ask her in spanish. Of cour YMMV.

  7. #24854

    Heavily filtered

    Be advised this one is traveling with a male. Heard him in the background on the phone yelling about something, and when I asked her what that was, she said nothing she couldn't handle. Didn't get around to seeing her in person, but asked for recent unfiltered pics, and her ad is very misleading. If it's the same girl, they're about 5 years old and before candy abuse.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/720992851941

  8. #24853

    I just don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Guys can have guns in the hands of paranoid girls and will still stay, this was the best "good review don't visit" post ever. Its one thing to go downhill, its another to go downhill while having a gun.
    More and more reports of encounters with weapons on here. Within a few seconds she could have freaked out and put one through his head. I just don't get the current thought process. A few years ago reports of a guy "barebacking" would raise eyebrows, now look what it has devolved into.

  9. #24852

  10. #24851

    Intel


  11. #24850
    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    Natalie is real. Incall location isn't great and she basically told me she has a pimp. Nice body, but not so nice attitude. She is a little firecracker. Not worth it IMO.
    I think her pimp handles most of her comms as well.

  12. #24849

    Jax MILF

    Seen this woman a few times now. She is a pretty cool chick. Fast to respond, doesn't make you wait 15 min the car, etc. QV $120 but she is always running a $100 Special. Puts on music which is a nice touch and has good technique. Knows how to ride on top and doesn't rush. Very easy to talk to and holds an intelligent conversation. Not my favorite hotel on Mustang but I just avoid the 3rd floor and stairwell to bypass the DBs hanging out. She is a regular on my rotation.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/779774900025

  13. #24848

    Solid Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by JBallz  [View Original Post]
    Curious, has anyone visited Alexa recently? Is it still as good as when she first came into the scene? Is she still offering Greek in her menu?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2573237
    I'm relatively new to the scene but Alexa was a treat when I visited, only thing is if her boobs were soft she honestly would be perfect. I have no clue about Greek nor do I have any intention too with any provider. She's a solid 8/10 but YMMV as always.

  14. #24847

    Alexa

    Curious, has anyone visited Alexa recently? Is it still as good as when she first came into the scene? Is she still offering Greek in her menu?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2573237

  15. #24846
    Quote Originally Posted by DahGirlsOfJax  [View Original Post]
    I have been intrigued with her looks and reviews and have reached out over these past months and she responded this past week wanting to meet. I communicated my desires and she responded with her requirements. I picked her up at a notel, her looks are as pictured but she has a black eye which was from recently being robbed. She wanted to go to her old confederate point apt for the meet. She did not have a key to the apt so we had to enter via other means. She said she was in the middle of moving so the apt was in a state of disarray. She has some cats running in and out of the apt. We talk, get comfortable, she is a IDU and has numerous SSTIs. All of this I have experienced with other providers and I can go with the flow. Soon she is paying attention to jr and jr is responding. She hears some stirring elsewhere in the apartment and she jumps out of bed, searches her purse and pulls out a revolver, screams and bolts out into the living room, screams a few more times and then all is quiet. Soon I hear her stirring in the bathroom, I knock and she says all is ok, it must have been the cats she heard. We get back in bed with the revolver and she gets reacquainted with jr, proceeds with reverse cowgirl, then doggie, I mention my desires that I thought were agreed to but she said no. I am not going to argue the point with the revolver arms length to either of us. We finish doggie and it was enjoyable.
    Guys can have guns in the hands of paranoid girls and will still stay, this was the best "good review don't visit" post ever. Its one thing to go downhill, its another to go downhill while having a gun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape