Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 15293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7073

    Bed time stories at nyaw with Sara and Mona

    Haven't seen Sara in forever so why the hell not especially since I thought we lost her due to a long vacation or so it seemed. I wasn't in the mood for a double but a hard discount help me make up my mind.

    Sara skips in to the room holding Mona's Hans both in their birthday suits— g-d dammm I was afraid of that. So now it's me Sara and Mona in the room and I ask them to just stand there look at eachother for about 5 min.

    Then I say ok go for it. And they do, like hungry wolfs, pulling and biting my meat, I really felt like a poor little rabbit in the wrong place at the wrong time. LOL.

    Sara and Mona go to town on me for the next 60 min, like no GF can or will ever do, complete mayhem, skip the shower. Blah blah blah.

    They threw everything and the kitchen sink at me, but the best was Sara greek and Mona's flexible action this chick can really bend backwards literally.

    You know the drill, bbj, 69, off the bed mish, K9, PSE. Greek. All of it still cheaper than going in a date and spending 3-4 bills and maybe getting some half ass white girl action while she's still complaining about too much salt on her $200 steak.

    Total damage:

    Girls 6. 0.

    Greek 1. 0.

    PSE 1. 0.

    Going home feeling completely drained- Pricele $$.

  2. #7072

    Contact info please

    Please DM or post contact info. What was damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyHonda  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time this morning with Allyssa at DDY. I really like small girls, the smaller the better and I think she was the smallest that I have ever seen at an AMP, even smaller than Chanel. I had so much fun. I wish I took an hour, next time it will be an hour.

    She wrapped her arms around me and DFK and she seemed very young indeed. After a quick standing shower, she held my hands as we walked down the hall. She looked at me and giggled and took my towel off and helped me dry off. I like the attention. Some girls spend their time doing their own thing. She gave me all her attention. She started with a slow BBBJ and it was intense partly because of how small her mouth is. She tried hard to DT and I could feel where her throat ended. She tried hard to make me come. I think she would have let me CIM, but I wanted to be inside her little V. She put the cover on and went in mish. She was so tight. It was hard to get it all in at first, but she got more comfortable. She pushed me down on the bed and got on my CG. It was when she flipped around RCG that I could not control myself. I made the bed bounce a good number of times before I broke. She kept riding me for a while then took the cover off. It felt great. We kissed for a bit.

    I'm curious what she would be like for an hour-long session. That will be next time.

  3. #7071
    Headed to see her. Will let you know what an hour was like. What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyHonda  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time this morning with Allyssa at DDY. I really like small girls, the smaller the better and I think she was the smallest that I have ever seen at an AMP, even smaller than Chanel. I had so much fun. I wish I took an hour, next time it will be an hour.

    She wrapped her arms around me and DFK and she seemed very young indeed. After a quick standing shower, she held my hands as we walked down the hall. She looked at me and giggled and took my towel off and helped me dry off. I like the attention. Some girls spend their time doing their own thing. She gave me all her attention. She started with a slow BBBJ and it was intense partly because of how small her mouth is. She tried hard to DT and I could feel where her throat ended. She tried hard to make me come. I think she would have let me CIM, but I wanted to be inside her little V. She put the cover on and went in mish. She was so tight. It was hard to get it all in at first, but she got more comfortable. She pushed me down on the bed and got on my CG. It was when she flipped around RCG that I could not control myself. I made the bed bounce a good number of times before I broke. She kept riding me for a while then took the cover off. It felt great..

  4. #7070

    June MetroGirls

    Had June. She's good, I forgot I had her once before a few years ago and the squirting thing is just not for me, but whatever, she's hot for a 50 year old and she does not let up in giving you whatever you want. 350 $ PSE.

  5. #7069

    Allyssa at DDY.

    I had a great time this morning with Allyssa at DDY. I really like small girls, the smaller the better and I think she was the smallest that I have ever seen at an AMP, even smaller than Chanel. I had so much fun. I wish I took an hour, next time it will be an hour.

    She wrapped her arms around me and DFK and she seemed very young indeed. After a quick standing shower, she held my hands as we walked down the hall. She looked at me and giggled and took my towel off and helped me dry off. I like the attention. Some girls spend their time doing their own thing. She gave me all her attention. She started with a slow BBBJ and it was intense partly because of how small her mouth is. She tried hard to DT and I could feel where her throat ended. She tried hard to make me come. I think she would have let me CIM, but I wanted to be inside her little V. She put the cover on and went in mish. She was so tight. It was hard to get it all in at first, but she got more comfortable. She pushed me down on the bed and got on my CG. It was when she flipped around RCG that I could not control myself. I made the bed bounce a good number of times before I broke. She kept riding me for a while then took the cover off. It felt great. We kissed for a bit.

    I'm curious what she would be like for an hour-long session. That will be next time.

  6. #7068
    I can't seem to edit my post. Damage for June was 350.

  7. #7067

    Metrogirls June

    Saw her the other day. She's a little older but keeps her body in fantastic shape. Service is great and great attitude. They were not kidding about her being a squirter.

    F: 7 - certain angles you will see her age but she is without a doubt pretty.

    B: 8. 5 - I gave a little extra because she has to be 40 but she is in incredible shape. Not super skinny, but very toned and has a bit of a butt. Big B's.

    A: 10 - I have never given and attitude rating of 10 before. She was just incredibly sweet and wanted you to be pleasured so hard and it was non stop. Even though it was my first time with her it felt like we were long time fuck buddies.

    S: 9 - non stop action. Non stop wetness. P2P slide, wet. Finger in, wet. K9, wet. Mish, wet. CG. LOL, let's just say she cum riding CG, a lot, and that's where the waterfall was. She would be a little overly lubbed and I had a harder time finishing. Her CG riding skills are a 9.5/10. Her pussy is a little. Looser than some and I'm very average but she does do some legals.

    English: 5 - she tries hard to speak well and she can communicate fairly well. Speaks Korean, obviously.

    Repeat: absolutely.

    Damage $$ 50.

  8. #7066
    Quote Originally Posted by MeDroogies  [View Original Post]
    I tried Tantra once. It actually was pretty fun, but not worth the $300 price.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_uGOTRkPcs

    This woman was the provider. All OTC roaming, but lots of it. It did not (and usually doesn't with a legit Tantra teacher) end in FS or BBBJ. It can (I've heard from time to time) but usually only after a relationship or bond is made. Tantra is about clearing "blockages" and finding your inner sexual being.

    She's still around, if you want to try. But she's expensive. Not even sure she does single sessions anymore.

    https://www.beautynailhairsalons.com...antra-%26-Yoga
    Thank you!

  9. #7065

    Lily from Mott & Grand

    Any recent intel if she's still working at Grand. I only seen her at Mott a few times and she gave me the best BBJCIM every time. Really want to visit her mouth again in the near future. I remember one time I came in her mouth and she keep going without spitting out the first nut. Definitely a gilf soulsnatcber.

  10. #7064

    Bella and Cora

    To all the people that asked me about these two, they are both at a new spot nyasianfitness.com.

  11. #7063

    Coffee in East Village

    I had a great meet up with a little firecracker named Coffee in East Village. The place is in an area with quite a few little bars, and parking wasn't easy in the evening but not impossible either (and free). Their website isn www.678heavens.com. Setting up the appointment pretty straightforward if you're used to the main line Midtown incall spots like Metro Girls or NYAW. Entry was a little confusing but the booker had explained it to me on the phone and so I took it slow and followed what she said. Inside is clean and neatly decorated. The room had one of those mini light show things on and a rose on the table. There was also a small sink right in the room with mouthwash and a towel, kind of convenient. Anyway, I had asked about Coffee, who was described on the website as petite with big boobs, and she was available, and she didn't disappoint. I couldn't tell much from the website pics, but in person she was definitely up to snuff.

    Coffee is about 5-1, cute face and style, big ol DD cups. She knows her stuff and her English is pretty decent. We did the usual TS to start off and then headed back to the room for the expected activities. The shower was very thorough and had a double dose of stroking / cleaning, but the main activities were back in the room.

    She asked if I wanted a massage first or later, so I chose later. So Coffee started out with some LT and cat bath and some B2 B. And pretty soon there I was up and ready. Excellent BJ with jimmy hat applied on the transition before we switched over to FS and another minute of added BJ. We did doggy and mish. Her boobs are awesome to feel (not manhandle) and admire. She was active and got off herself and pumped hard at the end to get me off good.

    Finished up with the previously promised massage, which was very well done. Back walk included at the end.

    Damage here was standard 320 for incall places. I think Yoko is also here (ex of 38 mate and also I reviewed her when she was in Downtown). I fully intend to come back and try to see her again, since she is a reliable top-notch provider.

  12. #7062

    Bibi and Amy

    A busy week for me at my fav spot.

    This time I picked Amy and Bibi.

    Bibi, I've see once / twice and enjoyed her company and style so I added Amy to see how she would be, since I liked her size.

    Mms acting surprised to see me even tho I was just here LOL. It's cute.

    We do the normal covid bs and I wait. Bibi first for a great "miss you" hug.

    While she's ripping off my clothes mms introduces Amy, a short not quite a spinner a little fuller with an incredible Ass-ets.

    Bibi starts her dyson style bbj but it feels so soft with a tight grip and dt every few strokes. I was hard as a rock!! Amy joined her but she went slower and not as deep. All along I'm fingering her pussy and ass. The girls played nice eating each others pussy, It was Amy and I eating out Bibi's perfect pussy for about 10 min. I would have been happy ending the session right there.

    But it went on and on it felt.

    Amy offered her beautiful generous tush for a Greek trip and I didn't want to disappoint very excited cock so I took her offer and used it as a de-stressing tool. Till I donate my load deep deep in her. Her grip was out of this world- The tightest back door in NYC.

    Total Damage. Around seven ish bills. Please don't ask me to give you an exact number.

    Circumstances change the prices change with it.

  13. #7061

    Tantra

    Quote Originally Posted by Python0809  [View Original Post]
    Thank you gents for the answers. 2 Follow-ups if I might:

    1: Are any of the non-Asian spas worth it? Thinking specifically about things like Upscale Body Rub and Soho Club.

    2: Has anyone tried a Tantra session? Do those end in FS, or at least BBBJ?

    Thanks!

    P.
    I tried Tantra once. It actually was pretty fun, but not worth the $300 price.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_uGOTRkPcs

    This woman was the provider. All OTC roaming, but lots of it. It did not (and usually doesn't with a legit Tantra teacher) end in FS or BBBJ. It can (I've heard from time to time) but usually only after a relationship or bond is made. Tantra is about clearing "blockages" and finding your inner sexual being.

    She's still around, if you want to try. But she's expensive. Not even sure she does single sessions anymore.

    https://www.beautynailhairsalons.com...antra-%26-Yoga

  14. #7060

    Nyaw. Bibi

    Bibi. One of the best sessions I've had in the past ten years. She's very pretty, super thin, amazing tits (fake), and gives a wonderful blow job and shower. I let her rim me for a long time and she was wonderful at it. I chowed her pussy and she loved it, grabbing my head and jamming it into her **** and squeezing my head with her thighs. She was fun. 2 cups. First one in shower and she ate it up. Second in bag. Well worth it.

  15. #7059

    Thank you!

    Thank you gents for the answers. 2 Follow-ups if I might:

    1: Are any of the non-Asian spas worth it? Thinking specifically about things like Upscale Body Rub and Soho Club.

    2: Has anyone tried a Tantra session? Do those end in FS, or at least BBBJ?

    Thanks!

    P.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape