Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 59509
-
01-20-22 15:20 #45859Senior Member

Posts: 58Is this the new place that is less than a mile from jail and the police headquarters? Yeah they won't last long.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 13:55 #45858Banned Member

Posts: 13634Never heard of this place. Did you get a glimpse of any other girls there?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 10:49 #45857Senior Member

Posts: 798Favorites
Yes, agreed. I've been working on finding favorites and heading back to them instead of venturing out anymore. Can get a little repetitive but at least I know I will get good service for the $.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 10:36 #45856Senior Member

Posts: 798Good newish shop
Agreed, I ran across this place in late 2020 and had a fine experience. Nice comfortable bed and hot table shower. Would go here again in a pinch.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 22:12 #45855Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes, I wanted to see if you were smart enough to fix it.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 21:36 #45854Senior Member

Posts: 747Decent Experience
JianKang Spa on Bells Ferry Rd Small strip center one girl. Ok massage otc, utc top. Great knockers and nips $ out the door.
-
01-19-22 21:14 #45853Banned Member

Posts: 13634The old Chinese pigs at Min Mei used to do raw dog. Now they demand coin for basic services? Who the fuck wants that?
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 19:22 #45852Senior Member

Posts: 594Yes, for those who hobby in Atlanta and also seek greener pastures.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
(Inbox space cleared)
-
01-19-22 17:56 #45851Senior Member

Posts: 169Min Mei. Sunny
Yes, and the tip they want is not the tip they are going to get. Hmmm, a little fortuitous pun there.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
I went to Min Mei in Duluth a couple weeks ago and something was VERY familiar about the massage session. I didn't initially recognize the lady because I have not seen her in several years, but she did some unique things I had only experienced with one other provider. Like immediately moved my hand into her crotch when in front of my head. And she does this thing with her fingers on your back. It's kind of like she's playing the piano pushing down each finger individually. But really hard. It feels fantastic.
Anyway, after pulling her shirt up for the finish, I gave her $60 tip and she acted offended. And that's why I quit going to her in the past. She gives a pretty good massage and finish, but that begging for more money is just so off putting.
-
01-19-22 17:22 #45850Senior Member

Posts: 169Atlanta
LOL. Yep. Sorry about that. This is great info, but I moved my subsequent communications to PM.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
Speaking of which, Runon. Please clear a little space in your inbox so I can message you back.
-
01-19-22 17:02 #45849Senior Member

Posts: 327Yep.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Happens more often than you'd think.
-
01-19-22 16:51 #45848Senior Member

Posts: 343Towel over head
One of the things I've noticed at both legit and HE places, is that they usually put a towel over my SO's head, but not mine. Nothing ever happened, but I was wondering why they did that.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 16:42 #45847Senior Member

Posts: 332Prices
Anyone else getting tired of these girls begging for at least a Benjamin just for a HE and limited UTC? Maybe I look like a sucker.
But as my man Tom Petty says "I won't back down, stand my ground".
-
01-19-22 16:02 #45846Senior Member

Posts: 332Posting
This is the Atlanta thread, right??
-
01-19-22 15:12 #45845Senior Member

Posts: 1766Nyc
Fro price, you can only compare LKATL (350) with the NYC GFE AMPs (320-350). But yeah, NYC got some hot babes. Definitely hotter and younger than the walk ins. That includes BBBJ and a rim if you want and CIM and two pops and DFK.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
GGR / PH is basically https://bubblesgirlsnyc.com/ now. Some of the same girls but not all. They are $320 an hour. Victoria H is their the hottest. I mean hot as fuck and so dirty. Oh man. She will let you COF all day. Crystal is really hot too but has issues with size. Lisa is a little bit old but nice tits and ass. She almost made me pre-jack with a 10 second Russian. The other girls are really new so don't know them yet.
Once the pandemic hit all the PH girls left. Most of them never came back. Vicky came back once. Isabella had her own place in flushing. Joey and all them ain't coming back.
Also, the mms went to a place in NJ.
JAV girls -- I banged 4 or 5 of them. They are fun but at that price point I do them like once a season. Japanese girls in general you have to take the initiative.









Reply With Quote






