Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 590 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 640 690 1090 1590 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18092

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a longggg time she was one of my first when I got started dreaming her old price was 150 I think now she has it at 250 hhr if I'm not mistaken and 500 hr which is insane considering the menu but take alook.

    https://www.rubyredlexxi.com/rates-
    I concur, I saw her in MI over 15 years ago when she used to go by Peaches.

  2. #18091

    My pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    Well you are correct that they are cheaper and higher mileage but IMHO the reviews of them in that forum are overblown. I know because I have seen many of the girls that were reviewed there and the physical appearance of almost every one of these girls was way off. , including the reviewer you mentioned. I don't know if your statement that certain reviews are trustworthy is based on actual experience like mine. There are some attractive young girls at these apartments but they are few and difficult to find before everybody else finds them. That board is full of providers, shills, and white knights IMHO.
    All the pics that I have sent were either taken from girls' own wechat or I took them on my own phone. If you don't believe me, just ask any of the close to 100 guys that I text / email with off the site.

    As for my reviews, what can I say if you don't get the same treatment that I got. Isn't that what YMMV stands for. Take Mimi, one of the greatest ass lickers to ever graced Chicago, as example. If I ask her to fly to Chicago for a weekend, I bet you there will be a line of guys waiting to see her.

    And I noticed you stated that you saw Amber at BHC multiple times. She was one of the girls that I reviewed. If my reviews are overblown, why did you see her multiple times. And if you saw her before my review, do you still think my review was wrong.

  3. #18090

    Aurora Lombard Joliet threads

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know which thread I can find info for providers or FS AMPs in the Bolingbrook, Naperville areas, or within a 30 min drive? I'll be traveling that way tomorrow from Indiana and will have some spare time on my hands. Feel free to pm. Tia!
    DMichaels posts some clear reviews in the aurora and Lombard threads. Those threads include spots in naperville. Try the joliet thread if you're looking for something closer to bolingbrook.

  4. #18089

    Happy to share

    I went to BHC on archer today, I was told there are 2 new girls working. Are name Barbie and Susie. They are looks like 22 to 24 y. Very pretty. But I like they are smile, it was melting my heart, so I am hesitated to spent 180 for an hour with Barbie. It is awesome hour.

  5. #18088

    Asian Apt Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Protot  [View Original Post]
    Asian apartments are the best value in the city. They are, however, incredibly high mileage as they see 10-15 guys / day. OF Charlie posts some good recs so you have a good idea of what you're walking into. The days of the $200-$250 hot European girls in Norridge from a couple years ago are long gone.
    Well you are correct that they are cheaper and higher mileage but IMHO the reviews of them in that forum are overblown. I know because I have seen many of the girls that were reviewed there and the physical appearance of almost every one of these girls was way off. , including the reviewer you mentioned. I don't know if your statement that certain reviews are trustworthy is based on actual experience like mine. There are some attractive young girls at these apartments but they are few and difficult to find before everybody else finds them. That board is full of providers, shills, and white knights IMHO.

  6. #18087

    Bolingbrook

    Anyone know which thread I can find info for providers or FS AMPs in the Bolingbrook, Naperville areas, or within a 30 min drive? I'll be traveling that way tomorrow from Indiana and will have some spare time on my hands. Feel free to pm. Tia!

  7. #18086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by BeechNut79  [View Original Post]
    Why do escorts keep on raising their rates at a time when so many are doing so badly? Are there really that many who can afford them?
    I have read stories that with the covoid money given out plus the other government that is available if you work the system that one can make a livable income by doing nothing. I suspect that many of these girls are not reporting their hooker income and they are getting by if not great. To me that would explain the influx of overweight girls, hairy armpits, hairy snatches, etc that have ads for rates far in excess of what they would have asked compared to other girls in the past. Some of these girls seem like they are going out of their way to look ugly.

  8. #18085
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    I had a very good friend who taught classes in a particular sport. He was well known and his classes were well attended. One year he raised his prices. Almost doubled them. I asked him why. He said the kids who were really committed would get their parents to pay the price. The ones who really didn't want to be there would drop out. He estimated a little over half. But he was going to make close to the same amount of money. (Double price half the class) It would be easier for him plus the free time for about the same income. Plus the kids who were in his classes, being commited, would do the work outside the class to make it still easier for him once inside the class.

    Maybe the girls are trying to do the same thing? Work less for same pay? Only trouble is most don't realize they're not that good and there are plenty of girls out there. I am sure it works for some, just look at when I new girl starts out on LC and transisition into tryst or her own personal websites and more than doubles her fee. They all won't succeed so just wait a few months and the prices will come down for most..
    This is one of those issues that has many factors playing into it. One thing that I don't see anyone mentioning is that it's way easier to network with other providers than in the past. Twitter is essentially a de facto marketing tool for them. It's almost standard for the overpriced providers to have a linktree that points to it and their * along with a host of other pages they have set up. They're hyperaware of what their friends are charging and want a piece of the pie. If only a handful of suckers bite, it's a success and if it doesn't work out, they adjust accordingly with "prebooking discounts" and specials if you make a deposit etc. The base rates going down is a bitter pill to swallow if you're accustomed to charging a higher rate.

  9. #18084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Work less for same amount

    Quote Originally Posted by BeechNut79  [View Original Post]
    Why do escorts keep on raising their rates at a time when so many are doing so badly? Are there really that many who can afford them?
    I had a very good friend who taught classes in a particular sport. He was well known and his classes were well attended. One year he raised his prices. Almost doubled them. I asked him why. He said the kids who were really committed would get their parents to pay the price. The ones who really didn't want to be there would drop out. He estimated a little over half. But he was going to make close to the same amount of money. (Double price half the class) It would be easier for him plus the free time for about the same income. Plus the kids who were in his classes, being commited, would do the work outside the class to make it still easier for him once inside the class.

    Maybe the girls are trying to do the same thing? Work less for same pay? Only trouble is most don't realize they're not that good and there are plenty of girls out there. I am sure it works for some, just look at when I new girl starts out on LC and transisition into tryst or her own personal websites and more than doubles her fee. They all won't succeed so just wait a few months and the prices will come down for most.

    B.

  10. #18083
    Quote Originally Posted by BeechNut79  [View Original Post]
    Why do escorts keep on raising their rates at a time when so many are doing so badly? Are there really that many who can afford them?
    I would say inflation has hit the escort market like everything else. This is a business that truly does follow the laws of supply and demand. Prices vary around d the country I find to reflect cost of living. You can find some very reasonable rates in places like Tampa Dallas Phoenix. But Chicago is an expensive place to live and the rates reflect that.

  11. #18082
    Quote Originally Posted by Getreal  [View Original Post]
    Thats what I am saying, you are going to pay 500 for an hr for subpar service. The more tattoos she gets the higher her price is.
    Why do escorts keep on raising their rates at a time when so many are doing so badly? Are there really that many who can afford them?

  12. #18081
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a longggg time she was one of my first when I got started dreaming her old price was 150 I think now she has it at 250 hhr if I'm not mistaken and 500 hr which is insane considering the menu but take alook.

    https://www.rubyredlexxi.com/rates-
    Thats what I am saying, you are going to pay 500 for an hr for subpar service. The more tattoos she gets the higher her price is.

  13. #18080

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie  [View Original Post]
    What is her price?
    It's been a while since I last saw but idk if the price changed but when I did it was 200 hhr and 300 hr.

  14. #18079

    Lexi

    She has been around for a longggg time she was one of my first when I got started dreaming her old price was 150 I think now she has it at 250 hhr if I'm not mistaken and 500 hr which is insane considering the menu but take alook.

    https://www.rubyredlexxi.com/rates-

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie  [View Original Post]
    What is her price?

  15. #18078

    Price?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4146280152/1 Before I kick things off ruby looks like she has lost a good amount of weight since her weight gain during covid and looks good again and also before I kick things off into my session I had with her she 100% looks way way better in her face in real life then her photos they don't do her justice as in person keep that in mind now into the session details I walk in the incall location and she was already naked wearing only fishnet leggings and I walk have small talk and begin to undress she then proceeds to jump on the bed and just starts shaking her big ass and I couldn't resist and got behind her humping her playing with her amazing ass and enjoy a nice daty and dato for a bit then she throws on the condom and proceeds to give a great CBJ and then we move to 69 and keeps giving me a amazing BJ then we move into doggy and playing with her ass OMG it looks amazing in doggy and then flip over to some mish then she asks me do you want to fuck my titties and I say yes and she takes off the condom and lubes them up and let's me fuck them for a good while and then I go back to cfs and back to doggy and as I'm about to bust I ask her can I cum on her tits and she gets on her knees and as I'm about to cum she says "give me your cum on these fucking juicy wh0 rre titties" and it just makes me cum even harder wow great provider and you guys should pay a visit only downside is she has a strict no BBFS or BBBJ no exceptions so don't bother asking guys.
    What is her price?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape