Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 968 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 1018 1068 1468 1968 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 30327
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15822

    Marianna Lopez / Diamond Layla Rose


  2. #15821

    New phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Check your PM.
    Google is your friend.

  3. #15820

  4. #15819

    Sexy Nikki

    Saw her late last year, fh at about $250. I'm pretty sure she's closer to 30 than 21. Smoked before the session. Doggy, missionary and didn't want to ride. Overall meh experience honestly. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/495892709768.

  5. #15818

  6. #15817

    Tracy

    Saw miss "Sweet Hot Southern Fun" earlier this year. Her pics are hiding her face. From what I remember probably was 4 or 5. And hiding some rolls (Had a Qv with her, did missionary and doggy. No riding. Overall meh experience.

  7. #15816
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    I hate getting new phones / computers for this reason. I have had the Samsung for over 3 months now and I still don't know how to even take a screenshot. Screenshots were my ultimate favorite.
    Check your PM.

  8. #15815

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    I find Ginger to be a conundrum. She is great on communication, never keeps you waiting and has a nice apartment near downtown that she only uses for work. She is totally OCD on hygiene and her place and her are impeccably clean.

    She is an ex-spa girl, is totally non-GFE and everything is covered. She is overlubed and is probably only a 5 or 6 on looks.

    But she will get on her knees and give you a DT CBJ and she has a phat a $$ that is a beautiful sight from behind. She never complains and can take a pounding.

    She is probably overpriced but is a very safe option.

    I also give her credit. She is business savvy. Has set up a business of some sort, has a bank account and pays taxes (at least on some portion of her fees). She only works noon to six Tuesday through Friday. If she sees 10 guys a week she can probably clear at least 6 grand a month after paying for the apartment and other expenses. Kudos to her for figuring out how to make a good living with what she has.
    She is my go to girl. We've developed a nice working friendship. I'm grandfathered in at her old prices and she never seems to be concerned about the time. So what I pay for a Hhr is a qv price. She's super clean, safe and her apartment is nice and comfortable.

    She has nice tits and as you say, that ass is nice to look at in K9. She's cool asf and I have never had a bad session with her. I can count on one hand, with two fingers missing, the providers I can let my guard down around and she's one of them.

    Yes, kudos to her for running her business like a professional.

  9. #15814

    Re: Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    I find Ginger to be a conundrum. She is great on communication, never keeps you waiting and has a nice apartment near downtown that she only uses for work. She is totally OCD on hygiene and her place and her are impeccably clean.
    I agree with the 5 or 6 on the look. What turn me off was her breathe stinks. I couldn't get hard and left.

  10. #15813

    Ginger

    I find Ginger to be a conundrum. She is great on communication, never keeps you waiting and has a nice apartment near downtown that she only uses for work. She is totally OCD on hygiene and her place and her are impeccably clean.

    She is an ex-spa girl, is totally non-GFE and everything is covered. She is overlubed and is probably only a 5 or 6 on looks.

    But she will get on her knees and give you a DT CBJ and she has a phat a $$ that is a beautiful sight from behind. She never complains and can take a pounding.

    She is probably overpriced but is a very safe option.

    I also give her credit. She is business savvy. Has set up a business of some sort, has a bank account and pays taxes (at least on some portion of her fees). She only works noon to six Tuesday through Friday. If she sees 10 guys a week she can probably clear at least 6 grand a month after paying for the apartment and other expenses. Kudos to her for figuring out how to make a good living with what she has.

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen Ginger since pre pandemic but enjoyed her company as usual. She always plays safe but also knows how to give a good session in a nice environment. Her calendar cracks me up.

  11. #15812

    Samsung

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    What device are you on?
    I hate getting new phones / computers for this reason. I have had the Samsung for over 3 months now and I still don't know how to even take a screenshot. Screenshots were my ultimate favorite.

  12. #15811

    Head

    Quote Originally Posted by BittonCharmin1  [View Original Post]
    She is real and real good. Pleased me in every way. A little chunky but cute.
    Who is she and could you give more details or at least a link so we can get the information.

  13. #15810

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by BittonCharmin1  [View Original Post]
    She is real and real good. Pleased me in every way. A little chunky but cute.
    Who are you referring to?

  14. #15809

    Device?

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Well that I know I just cannot figure out how to do it on these new devices. I was able to do it easily with a mouse pad but now not so much.
    What device are you on?

  15. #15808

    Unforgettable head

    She is real and real good. Pleased me in every way. A little chunky but cute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape