Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 39990
-
01-20-22 02:09 #25965Regular Member

Posts: 21Help finding Marteen from Logan
Anyone with intel!?
Originally Posted by Chi4518
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 00:33 #25964Senior Member

Posts: 39JuJu
Yep, until she went over to SxL. Then she laid down the law. I went a few times, but she really changed when she started opening up for everyone. She got less passionate / GFE and more about cum and go.
Originally Posted by OCase00
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 20:56 #25963Senior Member

Posts: 196RubMaps
Does anybody here use Rubmaps?
I go on there from time to time because it provides new and valuable insight. However, I noticed something.
It seems like in the downtown / south loop area, and for sure going to the south side and sometimes west, there is an abundance of parlors there that have a bunch of great reviews.
Given the landscape, I am wondering if I am being led astray by fake reviews and if these fit the typical archetype (average looking 40-50+year old asian woman), or if there is actually.
Something to be had at these places. Has anybody checked this out?
-
01-19-22 20:04 #25962Regular Member

Posts: 13Ebony looking for massage
I'm looking for some black girls in Chicago the drive doesn't really matter I just want to get with Ebony.
-
01-19-22 17:41 #25961Senior Member

Posts: 77Bhc
Anyone been to BHC on Archer recently? Thinking of making a trip but I'm not sure who's working there. Any info appreciated, PM or otherwise.
-
01-19-22 17:40 #25960Senior Member

Posts: 77You do you but a buck fifty is pretty steep for L1 from a middle aged woman.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 16:02 #25959Senior Member

Posts: 59Glad someone said it
Unfortunately, the world still works that way. As an AA monger I've run into it more than I care for. Some shit will never change. It's always a case of a few fooks it up for a lot. No fingers pointed, just IMHO!
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 14:11 #25958Senior Member

Posts: 166Golden star
Have a wider range to roam next few days so I tried a place I would not normally get to. Older ladies (50's?) but not bad on the eyes with bubbly personality. Went for half hour. No table shower. BOO! Talked her into stripping down to her panties and bra and giving me a close personal wash in the shower which is a nice one with a seat. Done with that and she stayed undressed and gave me a rather nice massage with all access to her. Got to DATY and FIV and she gave a nice L1. Then something I did not get in a while. She did not rush me out, she actually massaged more and I mean another 20 min or so. Definitely went past the half hour. She used hot stone and focused on my right calf when I told her it has pain. Lucy is her name. As I left I told mama she should shower with us next time. I would repeat at least for the good unhurried session. $1. 5 total.
Q.
-
01-18-22 20:36 #25957Banned Member

Posts: 317Jessica coco
Yes she text me she was going back to China. She is gone probably for awhile.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 17:30 #25956Senior Member

Posts: 988I heard that Jessica / Coco went back to China, so the odds of FS probably went down.
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 13:01 #25955Senior Member

Posts: 1573X
X is good, look at Mt. Prospect section.
Originally Posted by EgoThrasher
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 12:33 #25954Senior Member

Posts: 131New Hope
This combination is possible at New Hope. But bring your own cover, and it's not guaranteed.
Originally Posted by EgoThrasher
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 06:38 #25953Regular Member

Posts: 21How?
Website is down, and phone is disconnected.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 02:43 #25952Regular Member

Posts: 21New here
Hello friends, would love some help. Anyone with intel with Marteen from the old Logan tantricas spot?
-
01-18-22 01:02 #25951Senior Member

Posts: 290LOL!! After 20+ years of mongering, this race shit comes up All the time! The only color in this business is Green!!
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





