Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 865 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 12975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7290
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ass baby

    Could it be possible that a certain old Asian masseuse on the west side likes it up the ass because her pussy is not for real. As in possibly a cis male?

  2. #7289
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustWest  [View Original Post]
    Gold near Alvarado seems to only have to women there. One is old and cranky the other is not so old and less cranky. No BB but they will give you a tug while they lick your sack and there has been zero haggling for tip. I tipped a dime for a Covered BJ. Nothing to write home about but worth sending into the internet ether. As always looking for more east side haunts if you guys find any. (I need a Coco East location!)
    What's the name of the place or cross streets?

  3. #7288

    LA MP that serves couples

    I asked the same question in the OC forum (just trying to have choices). Anyone know of a provider or a MP that will service a couple? Even if the provider just watches and only does BJ with another girl? I've got a freaky girl that wants to experience this with me. Thoughts?

    Dinnerout.

  4. #7287

    La Mirada choices

    Always in the search for new places. Saw this one, it's near the Home Depot center. Wondering if anybody took one for the team yet?

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../20672607.html

  5. #7286
    Anyone with Intel here?

    Doll house spa.

    5201 gage ave bell CA.

  6. #7285

    Finally something halfway decent on the east side

    Gold near Alvarado seems to only have to women there. One is old and cranky the other is not so old and less cranky. No BB but they will give you a tug while they lick your sack and there has been zero haggling for tip. I tipped a dime for a Covered BJ. Nothing to write home about but worth sending into the internet ether. As always looking for more east side haunts if you guys find any. (I need a Coco East location!)

  7. #7284
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekBrwn  [View Original Post]
    Hey, any mongers know of a place to get a good manzilian and HJ / BBJ. Around the westside area, been looking for a good spot for a couple weeks to no avail.
    I wish I had some intel for you. Sadly the only places I've found are in Orange County.

  8. #7283
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Web md?

    Quote Originally Posted by LAPartner  [View Original Post]
    Looks like RubRatings changed to RubMD. New site is trash. Can't hide the endless scam ads to find the good independent providers. Any reccos on finding good independents
    Rubratings seems to be working for me. Are you watching too much soft white underbelly?

  9. #7282

    RubRatings RubMD?

    Looks like RubRatings changed to RubMD. New site is trash. Can't hide the endless scam ads to find the good independent providers. Any reccos on finding good independents?

  10. #7281
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by JdPierce21  [View Original Post]
    New to the area. Any recommendations for good places with HJ or BBJ with providers in their 20's?
    If you are in west Hollywood, you need to go to 8155 and fuck a Latina.

  11. #7280

    I am down

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am unaware of Korean massage parlors, the ones we worship here are all Chinese gals.

    As for agencies, there are a couple user forums down below and a couple huckleberries (tounsten, bastard chorum, bonerappetitty, et al) who are on a mission to fuck every k-girl in the la area and tell us how great they are. Be warned, on occasion the pictures are fake.
    I am down to try new things!

    I would love to meet some new Chinese gals!

    Any recommendations?

    Thanks!

  12. #7279

    KAMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am unaware of Korean massage parlors, the ones we worship here are all Chinese gals.

    As for agencies, there are a couple user forums down below and a couple huckleberries (tounsten, bastard chorum, bonerappetitty, et al) who are on a mission to fuck every k-girl in the la area and tell us how great they are. Be warned, on occasion the pictures are fake.
    The establishments in Downey and surrounding areas are Korean, some with a mix of Korean and Latina. Most of the time they aren't great though - 40 something and just ok looking.

  13. #7278

    Hollywood / WeHo

    New to the area. Any recommendations for good places with HJ or BBJ with providers in their 20's?

  14. #7277
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Real pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikjin  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys!

    I'll be down for a while, new to this area.

    Any solid KAMP or Agencies around?

    Thanks!
    I am unaware of Korean massage parlors, the ones we worship here are all Chinese gals.

    As for agencies, there are a couple user forums down below and a couple huckleberries (tounsten, bastard chorum, bonerappetitty, et al) who are on a mission to fuck every k-girl in the la area and tell us how great they are. Be warned, on occasion the pictures are fake.

  15. #7276

    LA and Santa Monica Area

    Hey guys!

    I'll be down for a while, new to this area.

    Any solid KAMP or Agencies around?

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape