Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8281
    Quote Originally Posted by RokurWorld  [View Original Post]
    Third pic taken at the Hirshhorn? TomsFord is a cultured dog, eh?
    Hey, I connect with these girls with arts, fashion, shopping and sephora.

    I don't know how many times these WGs would tell me a lot of you just want to brag about your net worth, and whatever accomplishments you have. Guess what 20 somethings don't give a shit about it.

  2. #8280
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Definitely NOT a pro.

    Really nice young lady.
    Did you hook up and what was the $$.

  3. #8279
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Definitely NOT a pro.

    Really nice young lady.

  4. #8278
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Crazy, I'm not flying anyone from LA if I do she netter look like a Victoria secrets model in her prime.

    Since, I was talking about Russia. I was seeing this Ukrainian au pair. A few years back. Nice, 300.
    Third pic taken at the Hirshhorn? TomsFord is a cultured dog, eh?

  5. #8277
    Trying to get this one to come to DC.

    She keeps stalking my profile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220120-154646_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220120-154639_Seeking.jpg‎  

  6. #8276
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Yea lmao it's because you're physically attractive that you're getting these girls from NYC. If I talked like you to girls on SA, I'd get blocked fast by anybody who wasn't a hooker and just looking for clients on SA. All the real SBs would get turned off if I'm that blunt and still have my ugly looks haha.
    I'm right with you on that situation. If you're handsome it's flirting. If you're unattractive it's creepy. I'm creepy.

  7. #8275

  8. #8274
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-ffe2be89d18c

    This is is real quick to get on Snapchat and then send a PayPal link for a deposit to access her calendar. Like, nah, lmao.
    Very PRO. Hosts BTC-via CashApp.

  9. #8273
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Yea lmao it's because you're physically attractive that you're getting these girls from NYC. If I talked like you to girls on SA, I'd get blocked fast by anybody who wasn't a hooker and just looking for clients on SA. All the real SBs would get turned off if I'm that blunt and still have my ugly looks haha.
    I'm old asian dude that by itself puts me on the bottom of the dating pool.

    I used the same lines a few years back when tinder was easy pickings. It gets to the point. I tired of texting for a few days and then they ghost.

  10. #8272
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-ffe2be89d18c

    This is is real quick to get on Snapchat and then send a PayPal link for a deposit to access her calendar. Like, nah, lmao.

  11. #8271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I don't think money is the primary motive. Shit, the NYC girls can get a lot more cash in NYC from one of the many greasy old dudes there.

    Maybe it's some fantasy they want to fulfill. The French girl that visited me 4 x from NYC didn't care about the cash. Initially she wanted to make sure the bus fare was covered and she has a hotel to stay in.

    My potential date for next week if she comes thru.

    I'm hoping she looks like her pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    It's time to go to mother Russia. Now I see why old simps that can't get any run to Russia to get brides.

    It's like candyland over there fuck these cracked out pro hoes in dc asking for $$$ when they need to pay me to chat.
    Yea lmao it's because you're physically attractive that you're getting these girls from NYC. If I talked like you to girls on SA, I'd get blocked fast by anybody who wasn't a hooker and just looking for clients on SA. All the real SBs would get turned off if I'm that blunt and still have my ugly looks haha.

  12. #8270
    Crazy, I'm not flying anyone from LA if I do she netter look like a Victoria secrets model in her prime.

    Since, I was talking about Russia. I was seeing this Ukrainian au pair. A few years back. Nice, 300.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220119-133223_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20211027-140053_OneDrive.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20211027-140022_OneDrive.jpg‎  

  13. #8269
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryT458  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine used to have business in Kiev in the Ukraine. He would send me pics of his SA conquests there. OMFG. Amazingly beautiful women. They would treat him like a king. Spend the entire night for what a DC hottie wanted. But since covid. He can't get away and with Putin knocking on the door there, I wouldn't want to either.
    I fucking envy him. You see the ham beasts that get posted on here. It's fucking sad state now.

  14. #8268
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    It's time to go to mother Russia. Now I see why old simps that can't get any run to Russia to get brides.

    It's like candyland over there fuck these cracked out pro hoes in dc asking for $$$ when they need to pay me to chat.
    A friend of mine used to have business in Kiev in the Ukraine. He would send me pics of his SA conquests there. OMFG. Amazingly beautiful women. They would treat him like a king. Spend the entire night for what a DC hottie wanted. But since covid. He can't get away and with Putin knocking on the door there, I wouldn't want to either.

  15. #8267

    Ebb and flow of the Bowl. Get ready.

    Get ready gents. There is going to be a flood of new SBs and a lot of old SBs who will be on Seeking soon.

    I think May 2022 is when the floodgates open. Those student loans aren't going to pay themselves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape