Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 28087
-
01-19-22 19:21 #16957Shill for Erma Spa

Posts: 22Me Spa Mia
This' my 1st visit. Lots of free parking in front. A girl greeted me and she said her name was Mia. The rear massage room is large with small couch. I got on the table and settled in for what turned out to be a very good massage. It started under a sheet and without oil, and then she removed the sheet, greased me up, and began to work very nicely on my tense muscles. As she got down to my gluts and legs, she began occasional, delicate, but ever-increasingly more persistent, grazing of the boys and the baton. I rose to the occasion, and then rose so she could get at it. Negotiated FS and started with a good BJ. Fucked in Doggy for the remainder of the session. Did not rushed or up sell me like some girls do in these places. Mia is not very young, but she is very patient and her massage skills are very well.
-
01-19-22 18:24 #16956Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Oh my God, I still wanted to throw you a bone, so my original reply opened with:
"Your first post at Flanders. " However, that got edited out, making the below line a lot more confrontational than originally intended.
But yeah, to repeat, all your posts are inquiries. What have you been up to? What info do you have to share?
Originally Posted by MrGoman12
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 18:07 #16955Senior Member

Posts: 331Thanks for the review. Saw her when I saw cherry. Sucks that she does only CBJ. Cherry is pretty much my regular for uspa haha. Although, my last visit wasn't great. Seems like she have a boss now? And the boss lady was rushing her.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 17:26 #16954Banned Member

Posts: 713Ava you Spa in Lemon Grove
Yes saw her today, man is this girl hot! Her and Cherry were both working and I got Ava. She is new at this job, late 20's, early 30's with long flowing hair. She is normal size but has Huge D cups that are MM but feel so natural. She's here for another 10 days and then heading back to San Gabriel for Chinese New Year. Paid 40 for the 30 minutes and she gave a decent massage for 15 and then I flipped and she asked what I wanted. I replied everything and she asked if I brought a cover, I did not so she went to get one. Was about to apply it for a CBJ and I asked for a BBBJ, she replied sorry everything has to be covered. I do not care for CBJ's so asked for a slow HJ instead. She pulled out her monster melons and let me squeeze them while she slow stroked me to the finish line.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
Paid her 60 for a tip was on my way a happy man.
Cherry is much more open minded FYI.
Cheers.
-
01-19-22 17:12 #16953Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Literally all your posts are inquiries. What have you been up to? What info do you have to share?
Originally Posted by MrGoman12
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 16:03 #16952Regular Member

Posts: 12BJ Providers
Hey guys,
I'm heading to SD this weekend. I'm looking for the best BJ providers? FS doesn't have to be on the menu since I'm only looking for BJ. DM me or replay to the post. Thanks.
-
01-19-22 14:17 #16951Regular Member

Posts: 5I second this. I found this forum purely by accident, but it has been great for me thus far. Appreciate you guys. Now if I can just get more than a massage at VIP LOL.
Originally Posted by PartTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 13:40 #16950Banned Member

Posts: 335[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-19-22 13:38 #16949Senior Member

Posts: 654Exactly. I always review the reviewer. Damning reports or glowing reports by a first poster are always suspect IMHO. You have to earn a reputation for balanced and reliable reports on this site. A lot of this is just common sense.
Originally Posted by FsSdMon
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 13:34 #16948Senior Member

Posts: 654Every so often Serenity has a Viet girl. But mostly they are Chinese. You have to keep your ear to the ground and wait. Could be some other places around town that have twm but OC is a better bet.
Originally Posted by Drbombay
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 12:44 #16947Banned Member

Posts: 21I want to have a Asian massage threesome!
What places can I do this at guys? I found a guy making Asian massage threesome videos. DM for the Link.
-
01-19-22 12:41 #16946Senior Member

Posts: 75Viet Providers??
Does anyone know of Massage palors who have Vietnamese providers? I'm normally used to seeing the Chinese and Korean types, but looking for some Viet action when I get there next month.
-
01-19-22 11:11 #16945Banned Member

Posts: 127[Learn to use the "Report Post" link at the bottom of the report.]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-19-22 10:45 #16944Banned Member

Posts: 319Big butt Latinas or Filipina providers
I'd really appreciate any info on places that have curvy women. Any spots with Latinas other that db, moon, daisy? If anyone can point me in the direction of a good spot would be appreciated. Tia.
-
01-19-22 10:32 #16943Senior Member

Posts: 331What was rhe damage for all of it?
Originally Posted by Jack963
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






