Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 15293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7058

    Concur on DDY and NYAW

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    At NYAW I would say that Fiona and Bella (no longer on roster) and Bibi gave the best table showers I had there.

    Dream dream you also has some girls that do good table showers there, would say Kayla and Jia jia are best at it.

    They all have other girls but I don't really do table showers anymore so can't say.

    But I'd say in general if you do the Chinese girls at NYAW and dream dream you, then you should be good.

    Dream dream you.
    I have only been to each once, pricy enough to keep me going more often but well worth the money when you can justify a really good treat and real nuru experience.

    DDY is on the west side while NYAW is in the east side. That info may prove helpful to some.

  2. #7057

    DDY July aka Rena Fukiishi

    460 an hr. Decided to get a round 2 on this hot JAV titty mama. I knew she was coming in so booked ahead. No idea how long she is staying.

    Stacked natural tits. I think DD. Nice ass on that girl. Hot. You want to see what she looks like go look her up. She has videos of her. If you want to see a stud fucking her then too bad because I didn't film it. But you can see some smaller dude fuck her on video. Haha.

    As soon as she whipped out those tits I gave them each a little suck. Blessed are those that suck those paps ffs.

    Did a standing shower to make sure we are both good to go. In the room DFK and lifted up a tit in each hand scales of justice style and licked those nipples until they got hard.

    JAV star pussy = tighter than average civvie white girl. I paid for a fucking hour premium rate and I was going to get it.

    Went at 69 for a while. Damn nice pussy and good BBBJ for a Japanese woman.

    Put on the 001 L. Was a little bit high water but just fit.

    In CG went slow first. Yada yada yada. Then I started fucking her from the bottom. Tossing her up in the air. Fucking huge ass tits flopping around and smacking my face, pummelling my eyeballs, with my tongue out the whole time copping licks. It was damn titty crack and I was raging hard Pookie.

    Skipped mish and went straight to doggy. I was going to dick this woman the fuck down until time was up. 460 an hour = I am digging tunnels in you. She has a tramp stamp and I spanked that juicy ass giving her the seal of my approval. She did all the damn JAV noises in the book. She re-lubed me 3 times in doggy. Off bed standing doggy, doggy with her one leg up and I angle diagonally in, to on bed doggy with her back kind of arched down, and I yanked her ass to me and pushed on her upper back. She caught on and put her face and ass up. Pushed down on her back and fucked the shit out of her until I came. Yelled out my nut like Tarzan. A few minutes left but got my $ worth.

    She is tight but will take the D and let me position her how I wanted and didn't waste time with any slow stuff in the shower.

  3. #7056
    Quote Originally Posted by Python0809  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm sorry to make this a question. And hopefully it will lead to a report. I've been off the circuit for some time. I do this very rarely. But I will be in NYC in February and I am seeking a spa that does Nuru to FS sessions with everything in between. I'm seeing that NYAW might be the best choice, but am not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

    Much thanks,.
    NYAW, DDY, and Asian-star.

  4. #7055
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnRimmer  [View Original Post]
    What is DDY? Great review.
    Dream Dream You.

    Formally known as Come Come Play.

    Formally known as GFE All Stars?

  5. #7054

    Dream Dream You. Sofie

    Quote Originally Posted by ConnRimmer  [View Original Post]
    What is DDY? Great review.
    http://dreamdreamyou.com/index.php/models/

    Looks like he meant Sofie.

    http://dreamdreamyou.com/index.php/a...odel/?smid=195

  6. #7053
    Quote Originally Posted by Python0809  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm sorry to make this a question. And hopefully it will lead to a report. I've been off the circuit for some time. I do this very rarely. But I will be in NYC in February and I am seeking a spa that does Nuru to FS sessions with everything in between. I'm seeing that NYAW might be the best choice, but am not sure. Any help would be appreciated..
    At NYAW I would say that Fiona and Bella (no longer on roster) and Bibi gave the best table showers I had there.

    Dream dream you also has some girls that do good table showers there, would say Kayla and Jia jia are best at it.

    They all have other girls but I don't really do table showers anymore so can't say.

    But I'd say in general if you do the Chinese girls at NYAW and dream dream you, then you should be good.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConnRimmer  [View Original Post]
    What is DDY? Great review.
    Dream dream you.

  7. #7052

    What's DDY?

    What is DDY? Great review.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyHonda  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I got to see Sofia at DDY. I usually go for Asians, but a pleasant change of pace was nice. While I usually like tiny girls, this beauty is more woman-like, with a big perfect ass and large healthy natural tities. I immediately wanted to grab hold of her ass. She was nice and I did not immediately connect with her, but after a few minutes together, I started to really like her.

    After a shower and back in the room, she gave me a wet BBBJ by lollipop licking and saliva dripping down my cock. She put the cover on me and started riding me, CG. Usually it is not my favorite position, but her body was hot and the view was so good. After some of her bouncing on top, I took over and started doing some of the hard work. I got the bed bouncing. I wanted to flip over and have more control. She bent down with her ass in the air. I think a lot of guys like this girl's ass so she is probably used to this request. With one knee on the bed and the other in the air, I enjoyed having my cock inside her. I placed each hand on her ass and moved it around my cock to the rhythm of my thrusts. I pushed her ass cheeks close together, getting it in as tight as possible. Here was where I was the most comfortable. I rode in this position for a while looking at her face in the mirror and then I popped.

    It felt really good and she cleaned me up and we talked about where she is from. I enjoyed the ride. When I get to DDY I usually just take whoever they give me and yesterday was a surprise.

  8. #7051

    A question

    Hello,

    I'm sorry to make this a question. And hopefully it will lead to a report. I've been off the circuit for some time. I do this very rarely. But I will be in NYC in February and I am seeking a spa that does Nuru to FS sessions with everything in between. I'm seeing that NYAW might be the best choice, but am not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

    Much thanks,

    P.

  9. #7050
    Ollie at NYAW does and its just a fantastic experience. Feels wonderful and she is so good at it and takes it deep.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I can't think of any. NYAW Sara does and I believe mertrogirls kiwi does. Grace Emma did but I think she went to some other place in city.

  10. #7049
    Quote Originally Posted by MidMorningMong  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer Greek at DDY?
    I can't think of any. NYAW Sara does and I believe mertrogirls kiwi does. Grace Emma did but I think she went to some other place in city.

  11. #7048

    Greek at DDY

    Quote Originally Posted by MidMorningMong  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer Greek at DDY?
    I sincerely doubt it. There is one lady who rotates the circuit that does finger in ass. Most of the ladies are petite and probably can't physically take a full sized dick up their butt. You might want to search around the Latin houses. The majority of the ladies that I have successfully fucked up the butt were Hispanic.

  12. #7047

    Edgewater, New Jersey.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I found her. She will be visiting Edgewater Playgirls in NJ. I can't wait to get my tongue up her ass again.
    I know this is not technically Manhattan but I wanted to share. I was headed back from visiting relatives in Penn and stopped at a new (management) spot in Edgewater, New Jersey. Light verification is required. Location given after you make appointment. Although I can say that it is fairly close to I95 and the George Washington Bridge.

    $320/ hour. Full GFE. Table shower, soapy body slide, kissing, BBBJ, daty, 2nd pop, rimming. Pretty much anything goes except BBFS or full anal.

    Warning: Kaia is wild and kinky. Unless you got your kink on she might send you running away in fear.

    A bonus is tha mamason Kim has the fridge stocked with soda and Red Bull.

    https://edgewaterplaygirls.com/

    https://twitter.com/ePlaygirls1

  13. #7046

    Its not bella,

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    No way in hell I'm paying 650 hr for a 45 year old and even if it was her, those aren't her pics.
    I texted that number and the girl was really cool. She is not Bella does not even know what NYAW is or where it is located. She is from Singapore and is 27 years old. And yes I agree that pricing is out of this world.

  14. #7045

    Bella and cora

    They're working at a new spot. Don't think it's open yet because they aren't answering the phone. Same prices.

  15. #7044
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's indie now. I've seen this ad for a while, while she was still at NYAW Spa.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bellababy22
    No way in hell I'm paying 650 hr for a 45 year old and even if it was her, those aren't her pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape