Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 1591 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18078

    Price?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4146280152/1 Before I kick things off ruby looks like she has lost a good amount of weight since her weight gain during covid and looks good again and also before I kick things off into my session I had with her she 100% looks way way better in her face in real life then her photos they don't do her justice as in person keep that in mind now into the session details I walk in the incall location and she was already naked wearing only fishnet leggings and I walk have small talk and begin to undress she then proceeds to jump on the bed and just starts shaking her big ass and I couldn't resist and got behind her humping her playing with her amazing ass and enjoy a nice daty and dato for a bit then she throws on the condom and proceeds to give a great CBJ and then we move to 69 and keeps giving me a amazing BJ then we move into doggy and playing with her ass OMG it looks amazing in doggy and then flip over to some mish then she asks me do you want to fuck my titties and I say yes and she takes off the condom and lubes them up and let's me fuck them for a good while and then I go back to cfs and back to doggy and as I'm about to bust I ask her can I cum on her tits and she gets on her knees and as I'm about to cum she says "give me your cum on these fucking juicy wh0 rre titties" and it just makes me cum even harder wow great provider and you guys should pay a visit only downside is she has a strict no BBFS or BBBJ no exceptions so don't bother asking guys.
    What is her price?

  2. #18077

    Too much?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    Who was the cheapest? And don't tell me to look at the links because if you're really paying that much for some of these broads, I feel sorry for you.
    I think it depends on what you want. If I want a hot chick with a goddess body, I'll pay her price. If I just want a release then I get an average one and pay a lower rate. I usually go to a cute one for about 3 on a regular basis. Once in a while I just need the cover girl look and am fortunate enough to be able to. It just depends on what you're looking for.

  3. #18076
    Quote Originally Posted by Irregular  [View Original Post]
    New to the forum. Have been mongering since 2018 and don't have lot of experiences as I have limited budget for the hobby. Nevertheless had some incredible experiences in the past.

    Since couple of years I've been having hard time finding a decent provider in range of 200-300 per hour. My criteria isn't that hard too. I like every color, every ethnicity, every age under 50 as long as they have a fit body with well proportioned boobs and big ones for thick chicks. I do prefer big boobs though and won't mind paying a little over the budget once in a while for that.

    Checking out the escort sites it seems that 400 is the norm for an average girl and 500+ for ones with sex appeal.

    Is it really that bad or I'm missing out on lot of info. I mean why are people paying 600 for this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/spoiled-sophie

    I would also like to know where in the country can I find providers with big tits and get best bang for my buck.

    Thanks.
    I wish I knew, I have the same feelings. Who is paying these prices for these "providers". Check out Natasha on LC. Joliet, IL. I recommend.

  4. #18075
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    You should check out asian apartments. The girls change a lot, but are usually decent looking and slim. But big boobs will be a bit hard to come by, usually.
    Asian apartments are the best value in the city. They are, however, incredibly high mileage as they see 10-15 guys / day. OF Charlie posts some good recs so you have a good idea of what you're walking into. The days of the $200-$250 hot European girls in Norridge from a couple years ago are long gone.

  5. #18074

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    Who was the cheapest? And don't tell me to look at the links because if you're really paying that much for some of these broads, I feel sorry for you.
    You bargain your price, I pay mine. I don't care if you feel sorry. I pay for the experience I want, money is a tool get that.

  6. #18073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I have jerked off to her photos more times than I can remember. She has one of the best bodies I've ever seen. If she at least did BBBJ I'd see her, but CBJ does nothing for me, so alas it's just going to be rosy palm for me.
    I've fucked her friend Sarah sweet cheeks, she says Ruby is always busy as hell. Everyone wants to see her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73757512

    They do doubles but want like 700 for an hr.

    Sarah sucks some mean ass dick with cover, Pussy is nice and tight.

    I'd love to see both of them together but that price is steep as hell.

  7. #18072
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4146280152/1 Before I kick things off ruby looks like she has lost a good amount of weight since her weight gain during covid and looks good again and also before I kick things off into my session I had with her she 100% looks way way better in her face in real life then her photos they don't do her justice as in person keep that in mind now into the session details I walk in the incall location and she was already naked wearing only fishnet leggings and I walk have small talk and begin to undress she then proceeds to jump on the bed and just starts shaking her big ass and I couldn't resist and got behind her humping her playing with her amazing ass and enjoy a nice daty and dato for a bit then she throws on the condom and proceeds to give a great CBJ and then we move to 69 and keeps giving me a amazing BJ then we move into doggy and playing with her ass OMG it looks amazing in doggy and then flip over to some mish then she asks me do you want to fuck my titties and I say yes and she takes off the condom and lubes them up and let's me fuck them for a good while and then I go back to cfs and back to doggy and as I'm about to bust I ask her can I cum on her tits and she gets on her knees and as I'm about to cum she says "give me your cum on these fucking juicy wh0 rre titties" and it just makes me cum even harder wow great provider and you guys should pay a visit only downside is she has a strict no BBFS or BBBJ no exceptions so don't bother asking guys.
    I have jerked off to her photos more times than I can remember. She has one of the best bodies I've ever seen. If she at least did BBBJ I'd see her, but CBJ does nothing for me, so alas it's just going to be rosy palm for me.

  8. #18071
    Quote Originally Posted by Irregular  [View Original Post]
    New to the forum. Have been mongering since 2018 and don't have lot of experiences as I have limited budget for the hobby. Nevertheless had some incredible experiences in the past.

    Since couple of years I've been having hard time finding a decent provider in range of 200-300 per hour. My criteria isn't that hard too. I like every color, every ethnicity, every age under 50 as long as they have a fit body with well proportioned boobs and big ones for thick chicks. I do prefer big boobs though and won't mind paying a little over the budget once in a while for that.

    Checking out the escort sites it seems that 400 is the norm for an average girl and 500+ for ones with sex appeal.

    Is it really that bad or I'm missing out on lot of info. I mean why are people paying 600 for this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/spoiled-sophie

    I would also like to know where in the country can I find providers with big tits and get best bang for my buck.

    Thanks.
    You should check out asian apartments. The girls change a lot, but are usually decent looking and slim. But big boobs will be a bit hard to come by, usually.

  9. #18070

    Ruby red lexxi

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4146280152/1 Before I kick things off ruby looks like she has lost a good amount of weight since her weight gain during covid and looks good again and also before I kick things off into my session I had with her she 100% looks way way better in her face in real life then her photos they don't do her justice as in person keep that in mind now into the session details I walk in the incall location and she was already naked wearing only fishnet leggings and I walk have small talk and begin to undress she then proceeds to jump on the bed and just starts shaking her big ass and I couldn't resist and got behind her humping her playing with her amazing ass and enjoy a nice daty and dato for a bit then she throws on the condom and proceeds to give a great CBJ and then we move to 69 and keeps giving me a amazing BJ then we move into doggy and playing with her ass OMG it looks amazing in doggy and then flip over to some mish then she asks me do you want to fuck my titties and I say yes and she takes off the condom and lubes them up and let's me fuck them for a good while and then I go back to cfs and back to doggy and as I'm about to bust I ask her can I cum on her tits and she gets on her knees and as I'm about to cum she says "give me your cum on these fucking juicy wh0 rre titties" and it just makes me cum even harder wow great provider and you guys should pay a visit only downside is she has a strict no BBFS or BBBJ no exceptions so don't bother asking guys.

  10. #18069

    Is it really that hard?

    New to the forum. Have been mongering since 2018 and don't have lot of experiences as I have limited budget for the hobby. Nevertheless had some incredible experiences in the past.

    Since couple of years I've been having hard time finding a decent provider in range of 200-300 per hour. My criteria isn't that hard too. I like every color, every ethnicity, every age under 50 as long as they have a fit body with well proportioned boobs and big ones for thick chicks. I do prefer big boobs though and won't mind paying a little over the budget once in a while for that.

    Checking out the escort sites it seems that 400 is the norm for an average girl and 500+ for ones with sex appeal.

    Is it really that bad or I'm missing out on lot of info. I mean why are people paying 600 for this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/spoiled-sophie

    I would also like to know where in the country can I find providers with big tits and get best bang for my buck.

    Thanks.

  11. #18068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438

    Alabama

    Did anyone end up hooking up with her or even make contact since she was discussed here? According to her Tryst profile she is checking in there almost every day but her schedule of availability is all Red X's.

  12. #18067
    Quote Originally Posted by MrmVanHouten  [View Original Post]
    She is real and nice convenient location just north of river downtown. Pics are not real but representative. She is a sweetheart. YMMV on menu for first meeting but she seems very straightforward so I would imagine whatever questions you have before deciding would be answered.
    I did speak to her on the phone and she was very sweet but I ended up not scheduling after reading the 1 review I eventually found yesterday. Thanks for this. Now I might try next time I'm in town.

  13. #18066
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    Who was the cheapest? And don't tell me to look at the links because if you're really paying that much for some of these broads, I feel sorry for you.
    I know Jenni Tay used to be with a few agencies (she was Tori Tallon at Chicago Cover Girls for a while and before that she was Natalia at an agency called Explicit Chicago) and she was 300-350/ hour. I had some amazing experiences with her back then. Crazy to see her current rates.

  14. #18065

    Latina Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by PaiMei  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify that this one is real and worth $$? Thanks in advance.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/196014
    She is real and nice convenient location just north of river downtown. Pics are not real but representative. She is a sweetheart. YMMV on menu for first meeting but she seems very straightforward so I would imagine whatever questions you have before deciding would be answered.

  15. #18064

    Most economical

    Who was the cheapest? And don't tell me to look at the links because if you're really paying that much for some of these broads, I feel sorry for you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape