Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 938 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 438 838 888 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 988 1038 1438 1938 ... LastLast
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16757
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a perfect email, asking for an appointment. She fired back that she'd been out the biz for ages. I sent her a link to an online ad. She replied Oh my Gawd, is that ad still up? Fucking weirdo. Shame, because she comes across like a honey in her ads and TER reviews.
    Never met her, but all the descriptions seem to fit "bipolar disorder" to a T.

  2. #16756

    Soup Nazi

    I sent her a perfect email, asking for an appointment. She fired back that she'd been out the biz for ages. I sent her a link to an online ad. She replied Oh my Gawd, is that ad still up? Fucking weirdo. Shame, because she comes across like a honey in her ads and TER reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Falkin70  [View Original Post]
    This happened to a buddy of mine when he reached out to Marie after I'd recommended her. He was denied because he used two different emails to contact her or something. So, she has some strict rules but I think she's the best. However, I do understand your predicament and I don't think there's much to say. You didn't do anything wrong and neither did my friend.

  3. #16755

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    I been finding alot of success lately on Tryst and for me it has become more reliable and fulfilling when wanting to get my moneys worth. Of course there is still some girls that pop up on there that I will never waste my time with. But I recently came across a new gem that I'm planning on connecting with soon and I was just wondering if anybody else that uses Tryst or any site like it has came across this Young Lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-carolina
    Agreed. All the ladies I've contacted through Tryst have been a nice dream.

  4. #16754

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Appaholic  [View Original Post]
    I did not request a specific date or time but did ask her of her availability and required notice to meet (hours, days or over a week notice? I did tell her where I lived to giver idea it was 2 hr drive for me). I looked at the 1st contact as introductory and was waiting for 2nd to establish dates depending upon her answers (how much screening is needed, what days of week are you available). So I replied with those questions bullet-pointed out for clarity. But alas, no soup for me.
    This happened to a buddy of mine when he reached out to Marie after I'd recommended her. He was denied because he used two different emails to contact her or something. So, she has some strict rules but I think she's the best. However, I do understand your predicament and I don't think there's much to say. You didn't do anything wrong and neither did my friend.

  5. #16753
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Did you by any chance mention a date and time for a visit? I saw her in the summer after she came back from a break. I mentioned my name, age, profession, and included a specific date and time, and duration of visit. Did not mention anything else. I think that might be what she is / was looking for when she said you were vague. I got a reply from her saying she was booked for that day, but would let me know if there was a cancellation. I replied with an alternate date which did work for her. My visit was honestly great, and if it weren't for the 90 min drive, I'd be a regular. I finished 3 times in the 2 hours we spent together, and she was very personable and we had fun together. Visited Greece too.
    I did not request a specific date or time but did ask her of her availability and required notice to meet (hours, days or over a week notice? I did tell her where I lived to giver idea it was 2 hr drive for me). I looked at the 1st contact as introductory and was waiting for 2nd to establish dates depending upon her answers (how much screening is needed, what days of week are you available). So I replied with those questions bullet-pointed out for clarity. But alas, no soup for me.

  6. #16752
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I've known Marie for almost 20 years and there's nothing you did to get that reaction. She has some serious mental issues displayed in the endless list of cosmetic surgeries. She basically isn't happy with herself and craves attention and approval. That compounded with her drinking problem and medical issues stemming from that makes her mental stability a crap-shoot.
    Thank you for this information. I just responded to her last mail to thank her for the response and have a good evening. Just glad to get some feedback from others that I wasn't out of line.

  7. #16751

    Huge clit

    Jeymmy that's advertising on eros right now and formerly with bks fits this to the tee. Really enjoyed daty with her. She was super into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    See my last port she had a decent sized one.

  8. #16750
    Quote Originally Posted by Appaholic  [View Original Post]
    Marie looks like a great time, but she's a fucking weirdo. Good luck making contact. And if you do, be prepared for walking on egg shells via introduction. She's like the hobby version of the soup nazi. I emailed and introduced myself (name, age, brief statement of my likes, personality, what screening requirements) and even included a pic of me with my dog. She wrote back that I was too vague. So I responded with specific request of massage and Greek exploration and specific requirements she may have for meeting and screening requirements. Then she responded that I had gone from vague to indiscreet and should move along.

    Can any of guys who successfully met with Marie69 tell me where I went wrong? As far as I can tell, she's just a moody ***** on a power trip.
    I've known Marie for almost 20 years and there's nothing you did to get that reaction. She has some serious mental issues displayed in the endless list of cosmetic surgeries. She basically isn't happy with herself and craves attention and approval. That compounded with her drinking problem and medical issues stemming from that makes her mental stability a crap-shoot.

  9. #16749
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    Yes Mina has been around awhile and then went to Jersey and came back about a yr or so ago.
    I have also seen Mina several times and never had the issue mentioned.

    She has always been fun, upbeat and accommodating.

    We really seem to click and enjoy our time. As always YMMV.

    Also communication is always fast and efficient. I've only waited in the parking lot once for 10 min because she was not yet at the location. Location is safe, quiet, and not near the hot spots.

    She is my current favorite in the area.

    I'd love to try whoever is close on looks and attitude so please let me know.

  10. #16748

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayVa  [View Original Post]
    I don't have first hand experience with any of these. They are on my todo list for when visit your city next.

    SARAHKW - https://www.preferred411.com/P363215.

    Sandi - https://www.adultlook.com/p/3049483.

    Carter James - https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/carter-james/.

    Marie - https://tryst.link/escort/marie69.

    Vickie - https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121681.

    Hope that helps.
    Carter James is an amazing woman. PM if you want details.

  11. #16747

    I've got to agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Outstanding. Buzz kill with all of the rules laid out in a pre orientation of sorts. But very talented and she puts in the work! I would be a regular but the smoke smell and location are not ideal for my situation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66248542
    I had an A+ experience with her as well when we met.

    She didn't lay any rules out for me though, but I usually comply with common sense. She's pretty cute, but I loved her energy, it felt like we really clicked and were going at each other. She's pretty small too but she doesn't wine about riding or being too big either. Glad we both appreciate her She makes me want to get a real girlfriend too haha.

  12. #16746

    Tryst

    I been finding alot of success lately on Tryst and for me it has become more reliable and fulfilling when wanting to get my moneys worth. Of course there is still some girls that pop up on there that I will never waste my time with. But I recently came across a new gem that I'm planning on connecting with soon and I was just wondering if anybody else that uses Tryst or any site like it has came across this Young Lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-carolina

  13. #16745
    Quote Originally Posted by Appaholic  [View Original Post]
    Marie looks like a great time, but she's a fucking weirdo. Good luck making contact. And if you do, be prepared for walking on egg shells via introduction. She's like the hobby version of the soup nazi. I emailed and introduced myself (name, age, brief statement of my likes, personality, what screening requirements) and even included a pic of me with my dog. She wrote back that I was too vague. So I responded with specific request of massage and Greek exploration and specific requirements she may have for meeting and screening requirements. Then she responded that I had gone from vague to indiscreet and should move along.

    Can any of guys who successfully met with Marie69 tell me where I went wrong? As far as I can tell, she's just a moody ***** on a power trip.
    Did you by any chance mention a date and time for a visit? I saw her in the summer after she came back from a break. I mentioned my name, age, profession, and included a specific date and time, and duration of visit. Did not mention anything else. I think that might be what she is / was looking for when she said you were vague. I got a reply from her saying she was booked for that day, but would let me know if there was a cancellation. I replied with an alternate date which did work for her. My visit was honestly great, and if it weren't for the 90 min drive, I'd be a regular. I finished 3 times in the 2 hours we spent together, and she was very personable and we had fun together. Visited Greece too.

  14. #16744
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayVa  [View Original Post]
    I don't have first hand experience with any of these. They are on my todo list for when visit your city next.

    SARAHKW - https://www.preferred411.com/P363215.

    Sandi - https://www.adultlook.com/p/3049483.

    Carter James - https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/carter-james/.

    Marie - https://tryst.link/escort/marie69.

    Vickie - https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121681.

    Hope that helps.
    Marie looks like a great time, but she's a fucking weirdo. Good luck making contact. And if you do, be prepared for walking on egg shells via introduction. She's like the hobby version of the soup nazi. I emailed and introduced myself (name, age, brief statement of my likes, personality, what screening requirements) and even included a pic of me with my dog. She wrote back that I was too vague. So I responded with specific request of massage and Greek exploration and specific requirements she may have for meeting and screening requirements. Then she responded that I had gone from vague to indiscreet and should move along.

    Can any of guys who successfully met with Marie69 tell me where I went wrong? As far as I can tell, she's just a moody ***** on a power trip.

  15. #16743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    The pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    Yes Mina has been around awhile and then went to Jersey and came back about a yr or so ago.
    And reviews remind me of Stacy (not the one in Wilmington that comes here) kind of somewhat attractive in a minor way but all business, high volume, short and somewhat dumpy. This Stacy hasn't been seen in a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape