Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 7473
-
01-22-22 11:46 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 1821Wait this Korean girl is real? Man those pics look fake and the number is 540 area code. Really?
Originally Posted by LittleBird09
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 09:34 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 39Me Neither Bro!
I am a Professional AA and she will not allow me to see her because the color of my skin vs getting to know the content of my character. SMH. She has a lot of rules, you can't even breathe on her LOL.
Originally Posted by DonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 07:40 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 37Looks good but with that attitude, I'll never waste a buck on her. Sad.
Originally Posted by DonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 16:24 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 160I will never understand it.
Won't take her mask off for anything. $$ for the hour.
Acts like her stuff is lined in gold. Quite clear on what she won't do. How do these types make any money? (Rhetorical question, a hard Richard and his money are easily parted) Ads like this make me move on to the next one because she makes herself sound as about as fun as a colonoscopy.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...n/204606682220
-
01-20-22 11:36 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 1242Hayley Banks Warning
Big time warning down there, brothers. Stay away from her and anyone she is working & associating with. She was busted for some major felony charges this fast fall and recently bonded. There will be plenty of eyes watching her for quite a while.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...a/394408292746
-
01-20-22 08:36 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 98Yikes
Yeah I need to just stick to my principles- (tryst and eros girls only).
Originally Posted by Domino1174
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 07:10 #4107Senior Member

Posts: 69Car play
Try this one. She does car visits.
Originally Posted by WillBill21
[View Original Post]
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...a/476723999243
-
01-20-22 07:06 #4106Senior Member

Posts: 69Contact
I contacted her she wanted 1. 5 for HHR. It took almost 2 hours for her to respond to my first message. This was her verification picture. I didn't pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by MikeB1985
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Domino1174; 01-20-22 at 07:08. Reason: Add picture
-
01-18-22 10:28 #4105Senior Member

Posts: 98New STG gal
I usually stay away from STG, but I browse every once in a while. Came across this one. Has anyone seen or tried to contact her?
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...l/671822953765
-
01-17-22 11:31 #4104Senior Member

Posts: 98Car play
Looking for a girl that will do car play. The girl I had is no longer avail. Please Inbox me if you know of any!!
-
01-16-22 05:44 #4103Senior Member

Posts: 791. 4 hh. Said she would be here for a week or two. (But who knows.).
Originally Posted by DonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 13:20 #4102Regular Member

Posts: 22I don't think they are neutral at all, I think they are uniformly negative.
Originally Posted by Scbomber
[View Original Post]
She's a sexy girl whose demons and loser BF control her. Bad news all around.
-
01-15-22 08:23 #4101Senior Member

Posts: 111I have not seen her but good reports on another forum.
.
Originally Posted by MikeB1985
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 18:34 #4100Senior Member

Posts: 98Lacy Fernandina
I know she has visited before. Did anyone see her or have any info? My affinity for South American women is going to make me go broke!
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3832669.htm?cat=1
-
01-14-22 16:12 #4099Senior Member

Posts: 160Korean
What were the damages?
Originally Posted by LittleBird09
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






