Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 887 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7126
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    Around the corner. Yet miles away.
    Perhaps light years away.

  2. #7125

    Twiggy Anderson

    Around the corner. Yet miles away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220118-195904.jpg‎  

  3. #7124

  4. #7123

    Let us warm you up Greenwood


  5. #7122
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Got any info on this one? Advertises massage services, but her rates are escort level. 2* hotel near Dave & Busters.

    https://greenville.rubratings.com/264506
    That sucks. Ad down.

  6. #7121

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I tried once but got ghosted.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/913322619558
    Don't bother. Pics somewhat accurate. Poor performance & demon use.

  7. #7120
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I tried once but got ghosted.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/913322619558
    Contacted her last year and when I showed up at the door, she was a hot mess. Needless to say, I threw her a 20 and got out of there quick.

  8. #7119

    Haley

    Anyone seen this one? I tried once but got ghosted.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/913322619558

  9. #7118
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyflier32  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't look like the pic, but not too bad. She will do BBBJ but everything else covered. In Charlotte she would be called a hotel Asian. Any questions just PM me. Thanks.
    I've repeated this multiple times. Get a screen grab and post it as an attachment. Links break. Pics are forever.

    Bonus info. These hotel Asians are prolific in major cities and are usually legit although quality will vary.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  10. #7117
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyflier32  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't look like the pic, but not too bad. She will do BBBJ but everything else covered. In Charlotte she would be called a hotel Asian. Any questions just PM me. Thanks.
    Ad missing.

  11. #7116

    Samantha. Massage

    I've got an appointment set to see Samantha this week. She's been reviewed on this board before and her pics are amazing. Samantha provides massages as you can see from the link below. I'll report back but this is a dream I've been waiting on for quite some time. Fellow mongers her post says she's available Wednesday through Friday so good luck if you get a slot.

    https://greenville.rubratings.com/260123

  12. #7115

    She is real

    She doesn't look like the pic, but not too bad. She will do BBBJ but everything else covered. In Charlotte she would be called a hotel Asian. Any questions just PM me. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Got any info on this one? Advertises massage services, but her rates are escort level. 2* hotel near Dave & Busters.

    https://greenville.rubratings.com/264506

  13. #7114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by ChyllE1  [View Original Post]
    If you look when you are on tryst, it will say how long ago the poster was active. But they never take the inactive ads down. That ad for Alexis is one of the inactive ones. As I recall, she did not have good reviews while she was active anyway.
    If I recall, she was active in 2020. She supposedly set up a date with a guy that drove an hour to see her and she ghosted him. He then supposedly proceeded to stalk her and post ads on STG with her personal information and calling her a scam everyday. She disappeared after that. No idea how true that is but I do remember seeing lots of ads calling her a scammer.

  14. #7113

    Old Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlazer  [View Original Post]
    If you look when you are on tryst, it will say how long ago the poster was active. But they never take the inactive ads down. That ad for Alexis is one of the inactive ones. As I recall, she did not have good reviews while she was active anyway.

  15. #7112

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape