Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 958 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 19288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12433

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So let me chime in here, I have seen Lacey several times since September. She is actually in an apartment with a roommate who is 80 years old as she has said. Who does have some health issues. She is also another solid provider when you can nail her down, communication is defiantly sporadic. Yes she has told me lately she is only able to do out or car. So she is worth the visit.

    Bs.
    The issue with Lacie is she has an addiction to drugs and bad boys. She went through a period (twice) of ripping people off on multiple occasions. Both times she blamed her ex and apologized and played victim. Seems to be reoccurring trend every few months. If you can get ahold of her and set something up, she is more attractive then most brevard providers. If you catch her while one of her exes are out on bond or she has a new dealer / addict boyfriend, you may get a walk in or cash and dash.

    GL.

  2. #12432

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Three days ago, Orlando boards:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the #. Will reach out when I have some free time again.

    On another note. After several flakes and run arounds I decided to give Amber a call. She's been reviewed before so I wasn't worried about the service. I wasn't too sure on the looks but decided to try her out anyway. I can say she's not the hottest gal out there but the service was good. She definitely likes to please and tries hard. Came over clean smelling and showered. Pussy was fresh with no smells. She gave a BBBJ followed by multiple CFS positions. Told me if I wanted to I could bust twice but it wasn't happening. Long hard nipples if you're into that thing. I was told she can handle Greek no problem but on this day she did not want to partake for whatever reason. 200 out the door and only does outcalls. Would repeat if Greek was in the mix next time. Speaking of Greek I get a text from Legz an hour later with her reply that she's in Apopka doing incalls. Unfortunately her reply was about 10 hours late. These gals.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1127690

  3. #12431

    Amber


  4. #12430
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I believe she had the baby back in March 2021. She always had a nice little body, hope that did not change. The question is: Which one of you mongers is the father! She was down for BB, but I always cover junior so it wasn't me!
    I just saw her for the first time yesterday. She definitely had a baby because they was baby stuff all throughout the hotel room. To me she still look great and her BBJ was fantastic.

  5. #12429

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So let me chime in here, I have seen Lacey several times since September. She is actually in an apartment with a roommate who is 80 years old as she has said. Who does have some health issues. She is also another solid provider when you can nail her down, communication is defiantly sporadic. Yes she has told me lately she is only able to do out or car. So she is worth the visit.

    Bs.
    Thanks for that info. She is definitely on my list to see again if she gets back to incall. Hard for me to do outcall and I have no idea how I would do a car date!

  6. #12428

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her one time at a hotel beachside. It was a definite repeat for me but I have been unable to reach her since. She has a nice young body and a pretty face and good service. As stated, she moves around a lot.
    So let me chime in here, I have seen Lacey several times since September. She is actually in an apartment with a roommate who is 80 years old as she has said. Who does have some health issues. She is also another solid provider when you can nail her down, communication is defiantly sporadic. Yes she has told me lately she is only able to do out or car. So she is worth the visit.

    Bs.

  7. #12427

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While the OP can certainly provide that info as to his visit, I can say that my visit with her, as well as a couple attempted visits, was at a hotel. And, as to Lacey's most recent ad, it looks like she's currently outcall and car date only. From my recollection of reading her ads, it seems she moves around a bit, I know she's listed her location as Satellite Beach, Melbourne and Rockledge, at a minimum. Like a lot of the providers, she seems to move around a bit.
    I saw her one time at a hotel beachside. It was a definite repeat for me but I have been unable to reach her since. She has a nice young body and a pretty face and good service. As stated, she moves around a lot.

  8. #12426

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    When did Bree have a baby? I've actually tried setting up meeting with her a couple times recently, no success thus far. Now you've got me wondering if she's lost the baby weight. You know, because I'm a shallow mother f**ker, quite literally!
    I believe she had the baby back in March 2021. She always had a nice little body, hope that did not change. The question is: Which one of you mongers is the father! She was down for BB, but I always cover junior so it wasn't me!

  9. #12425

    Bree had a baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by MartiniJoe  [View Original Post]
    Good day fellow hobbyist.

    I had the chance to see Bree on a fellow members recommendation https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/325418837221.

    It was a quick mid afternoon romp and just what the Dr. Ordered. Bree is a cute relaxed provider that delivers on what she says, a no nonsense solid provider that is cool and relaxed. I was there for a quick headache relief and she still took her time and made sure I was completely happy. BBBJ, BLS, DT CIM great gal and great Value.

    Treat her right.

    (Thanks Galwatcher).

    MJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Bree is a favorite for BBBJ DT and has a festive personality to boot. She also has formal training as a massage therapist and can give a pretty good massage also. I have not seen her since she had the baby but I am glad she is doing well. In the past she also offered doubles with her girlfriend Shay, but not sure of that current situation.
    When did Bree have a baby? I've actually tried setting up meeting with her a couple times recently, no success thus far. Now you've got me wondering if she's lost the baby weight. You know, because I'm a shallow mother f**ker, quite literally!

  10. #12424

    Lacey's location

    Quote Originally Posted by Topless1  [View Original Post]
    So, finally after about and I shit you not years! Actual years of trying. I finally got Lacey! Was it the best of all time! No. Was it the first of many? I absolutely hope so as I feel things will get better with familiarity! She is VERY good looking. Actually has a bit of grey matter between the ears. Sexy ASF! We got off to an embarrassing start on my end. Electronic Mario's almost screwed me! But it went down as it should! She did everything I asked and I feel what I really want will be available eventually! I don't post a lot just because it would be disappointment after disappointment sadly. However Lacey is the Bomb! Just what I've been searching for! Super cute. Laid back! She may have gotten a bit thicker but who gives a f* She looks great! Tight. Tight. Tight! Now that I'm finally in I made sure I'm In! I've been with Della and Great Ass they have nothing on Lacey. Soooo glad I won't have to hit the not as advertised meat anymore! Just my 2 cents. Ficking unbelievable!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review of this young lady. I've always wondered about her. Motel or does she have her own place?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/926085654662
    While the OP can certainly provide that info as to his visit, I can say that my visit with her, as well as a couple attempted visits, was at a hotel. And, as to Lacey's most recent ad, it looks like she's currently outcall and car date only. From my recollection of reading her ads, it seems she moves around a bit, I know she's listed her location as Satellite Beach, Melbourne and Rockledge, at a minimum. Like a lot of the providers, she seems to move around a bit.

  11. #12423

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by MartiniJoe  [View Original Post]
    Good day fellow hobbyist.

    I had the chance to see Bree on a fellow members recommendation https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/325418837221.

    It was a quick mid afternoon romp and just what the Dr. Ordered. Bree is a cute relaxed provider that delivers on what she says, a no nonsense solid provider that is cool and relaxed. I was there for a quick headache relief and she still took her time and made sure I was completely happy. BBBJ, BLS, DT CIM great gal and great Value.

    Treat her right.

    (Thanks Galwatcher).

    MJ.
    Bree is a favorite for BBBJ DT and has a festive personality to boot. She also has formal training as a massage therapist and can give a pretty good massage also. I have not seen her since she had the baby but I am glad she is doing well. In the past she also offered doubles with her girlfriend Shay, but not sure of that current situation.

  12. #12422

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Topless1  [View Original Post]
    So, finally after about and I shit you not years! Actual years of trying. I finally got Lacey! Was it the best of all time! No. Was it the first of many? I absolutely hope so as I feel things will get better with familiarity! She is VERY good looking. Actually has a bit of grey matter between the ears. Sexy ASF! We got off to an embarrassing start on my end. Electronic Mario's almost screwed me! But it went down as it should! She did everything I asked and I feel what I really want will be available eventually! I don't post a lot just because it would be disappointment after disappointment sadly. However Lacey is the Bomb! Just what I've been searching for! Super cute. Laid back! She may have gotten a bit thicker but who gives a f* She looks great! Tight. Tight. Tight! Now that I'm finally in I made sure I'm In! I've been with Della and Great Ass they have nothing on Lacey. Soooo glad I won't have to hit the not as advertised meat anymore! Just my 2 cents. Ficking unbelievable!
    Thank you for the review of this young lady. I've always wondered about her. Motel or does she have her own place?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/926085654662

  13. #12421

    Bree

    Good day fellow hobbyist.

    I had the chance to see Bree on a fellow members recommendation https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/325418837221.

    It was a quick mid afternoon romp and just what the Dr. Ordered. Bree is a cute relaxed provider that delivers on what she says, a no nonsense solid provider that is cool and relaxed. I was there for a quick headache relief and she still took her time and made sure I was completely happy. BBBJ, BLS, DT CIM great gal and great Value.

    Treat her right.

    (Thanks Galwatcher).

    MJ.

  14. #12420

    Skinny non bolt on heather

    Visited this weekend. Had a good time as usual. Girl is toned and ready to go. Not the best looks wise but more than makes up for it in action. I would recommend a visit or two. Cool down to earth beach chick.

  15. #12419

    Lazy Lacey

    So, finally after about and I shit you not years! Actual years of trying. I finally got Lacey! Was it the best of all time! No. Was it the first of many? I absolutely hope so as I feel things will get better with familiarity! She is VERY good looking. Actually has a bit of grey matter between the ears. Sexy ASF! We got off to an embarrassing start on my end. Electronic Mario's almost screwed me! But it went down as it should! She did everything I asked and I feel what I really want will be available eventually! I don't post a lot just because it would be disappointment after disappointment sadly. However Lacey is the Bomb! Just what I've been searching for! Super cute. Laid back! She may have gotten a bit thicker but who gives a f* She looks great! Tight. Tight. Tight! Now that I'm finally in I made sure I'm In! I've been with Della and Great Ass they have nothing on Lacey. Soooo glad I won't have to hit the not as advertised meat anymore! Just my 2 cents. Ficking unbelievable!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape