Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 6417
-
01-27-22 23:27 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 403There are a couple of JDM girls currently available. Here is one beeshousedotnet good luck!
Originally Posted by TheZorak
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 18:29 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 320Dang it. Alright, thanks.
Originally Posted by Bartolo2003
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 18:08 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 57Finding a Japanese provider in OC, is almost impossible. I have asked the same question in the OC forums but got no answer from any hobbyist. You want to practice Japanese? I have read in the LA forums that Yoko is or at least pretends to be Japanese. She is the LA area, and you can find her at the website lafantasy. Live.
Originally Posted by TheZorak
[View Original Post]
If you decide to give Yoko a try, let's know about your experience.
-
01-27-22 15:23 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 320Damn, okay, thanks. Suddenly got a hankering for Japanese girls. At least to practice the language LOL. Since I've been out of the Asian loop for a while, can you / someone direct me to HX groups that definitely have them? I searched "Japanese" on the OC forums but haven't really found anything.
Originally Posted by Bartolo2003
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 11:40 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 57Sorry bro, you late to the party. Cocoa is no longer in the USA, she went back to Japan. She might be back soon. But can also find her in the website lafantasy. Live.
Originally Posted by TheZorak
[View Original Post]
You might even want to try Miko or Yoko. I haven't seen neither, so can't comment on their service, but you can find some reviews in the LA forum.
-
01-27-22 01:45 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 320Is she still listed as "Cocoa" or something else?
Originally Posted by PlutoKiller
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 13:41 #3291Regular Member

Posts: 23I'll share about Jani and I hope someone can TOFTT on Emiko.
Originally Posted by RecentCo673
[View Original Post]
Jani is not as pictured and the body does not match. She's a little thick and curvy but nice natural boobs and good service. Gave an enthusiastic BJ and rode me well. She doesn't speak much English and for me I thought she was a little weird. Wouldn't repeat but it wasn't bad.
-
01-18-22 12:25 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 58Emiko or Jani
Has anyone visited Emiko or Jani from asianworld org?
Most of the girls here have been older but sometimes they have some gems like Tomi.
Any info would be appreciated!
-
01-18-22 12:25 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 173Thanks for all the suggestions. Tried to book Jay but couldn't. Ended up seeing Emiko from FA / SA.
She's not 25 more like early mid 30's. She's around 5 foot 2. Slim body small butt. Her rack is big and perky. Her implants look like a 90's pornstar style but they are very soft. I loved her look. Face is on the older side. Service was top notch though.
-
01-18-22 02:07 #3288Senior Member

Posts: 1834Check out my review in the LA review board of her.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 01:03 #3287Senior Member

Posts: 440Yuni
How was Yuni? Her pictures are real?
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 23:56 #3286Senior Member

Posts: 1834Biggest in terms of relative size to the body or just outright size? In either case, of the girls I've seen and are still working, these come to mind when I think of big tits:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyCool
[View Original Post]
Jay. OC with MKC.
Daisy. OC with LAKangels.
Yuni. WLA with CGLA.
Anna / Niya. WLA with CGLA.
Eunji. WLA with PKL.
-
01-16-22 22:35 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 87All the lakangels girls were off today and my appointment was canceled. I pivoted to MKC Amy and was underwhelmed. Nice enough and she did some light rimming but overall she was 6 at best. Skinny but more in the B cup range and had sort of a "yoko" face. If I pulled her at one of the fair dr parlors I wouldn't be pissed but definitely subpar for these bookers.
Originally Posted by KingKuts
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 19:58 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 3690Biggest rack in OC
LAK Zuri has the biggest rack I have seen recently: (click here).
You probably won't recognize her from the pics, which are way P.S. And max glam.
Originally Posted by SomeGuyCool
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 15:23 #3283Senior Member

Posts: 105Barbie is 30 C. If you are looking for big racks. She is not the right one. Scarlett was the one which had big racks but now she is gone. Check on MKC website pretty much all girls are 32.
Originally Posted by SomeGuyCool
[View Original Post]
LAK SoHee and Chloe seems to be 34 per there website. I haven't seen them but there will be FR on the forum.








Reply With Quote






