Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9561

    Darn

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    I would not recommend body does not look like the picture they are outdated she has added weight and it not carried well https://callescort.org/469-857-9484.
    Thank you sir. Can scratch this one off my list.

  2. #9560

    Pass

    I would not recommend body does not look like the picture they are outdated she has added weight and it not carried well https://callescort.org/469-857-9484.

  3. #9559

    Walking out on girls.

    I've only walked out on two girls. Believe me, every single one that I thought about walking out on but did the deed anyhow, I should've walked out on. Again, always trust your gut in these situations.

    Also, if you have a lukewarm dream with a girl and you think maybe if I see her again, she'll do better since she should be comfortable with you, she won't. She will probably give you and even worse dream the second time around. My .02.

  4. #9558

    Sage Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I met them was able to ask in person what they offered. I never do it via text because of the legal issues. I am not afraid to walk anymore because you might as well get what you pay for. If the providers post what they offer then I wouldn't need to do that. With the current environment the rates are out control so why over pay to be disappointed!

    Stay safe and have fun!
    What great advice that all should follow. If more people would have the courage to walk away instead of letting the little head make the decisions once you get there, more girls may get the message that mongers aren't going to tolerate the BS postings. Letting the little head make the decision is why people get taken advantage of or get ripped off in many cases. Too many times someone posts a review and says it wasn't the girl in the pics and she was a bad date or she was 50 lbs heavier or the pictures are 10 years old. Sometimes it works out, but many times it doesn't.

    If an advertiser isn't what she represented on her ad or in her comments, you have every right as the consumer to pass. Don't feel bad about it, especially is she is the one that misrepresented herself. If she says "you wasted my time," you can say the same thing. Your time is just as valuable as hers. Knoing you may walk is also a good reason to always have a backup plan in place so you don't end up empty handed.

    Grain 56.

  5. #9557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Walked

    Yes, I met them was able to ask in person what they offered. I never do it via text because of the legal issues. I am not afraid to walk anymore because you might as well get what you pay for. If the providers post what they offer then I wouldn't need to do that. With the current environment the rates are out control so why over pay to be disappointed!

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyDeluxe  [View Original Post]
    You stated that you "walked". Do you mean you walked out after meeting them or you just decided no before meeting the? I have never asked for cim or GFE through text. And I was taught never to mention those over the phone as well. Just curious because there have been a few times I should have actually walked out after meeting someone. Thanks for your input.

    CBD.

  6. #9556
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Pamela,

    Very short attractive, BBBJ but no cim. I walked $. 5 hh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73732027

    Stephanie.

    Very attractive, but wouldn't agree to GFE, so I walked. $qv $. 5 hh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73760033
    You stated that you "walked". Do you mean you walked out after meeting them or you just decided no before meeting the? I have never asked for cim or GFE through text. And I was taught never to mention those over the phone as well. Just curious because there have been a few times I should have actually walked out after meeting someone. Thanks for your input.

    CBD.

  7. #9555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Latina in altamonte

    Pamela,

    Very short attractive, BBBJ but no cim. I walked $. 5 hh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73732027

    Stephanie.

    Very attractive, but wouldn't agree to GFE, so I walked. $qv $. 5 hh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73760033

  8. #9554

    What a body

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one yesterday. There are 2 ads and they are the same gal.

    She is an attractive Latina, she is almost GFE. She will do BBBJ but no cim.

    $ qv, $.4 hh, .5 BBBJ extra.

    Good attitude overall but gave a little attitude when I wasn't quick enough and then informed me no cim.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/73543119

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/73542360
    Damn she is a looker. Looks like I have been missing out on Altamonte women.

  9. #9553

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDave  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about giving her a call. Any info?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lando/73681308
    Picked up Emily a few years ago when she walked The Trail. Awesome Car Suck & Fuck. Flexible.

    Missionary Man.

  10. #9552

    Any info on Emily

    Thinking about giving her a call. Any info?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lando/73681308

  11. #9551
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics 100% accurate? Any screening involved?
    Does almost GFE here includes DFK?

  12. #9550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Vivi

    No screening.

    Vivi's pictures are possibly her. Close enough if not her.

    The other one is definitely not her.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics 100% accurate? Any screening involved?

  13. #9549

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one yesterday. There are 2 ads and they are the same gal.

    She is an attractive Latina, she is almost GFE. She will do BBBJ but no cim.

    $ qv, $. 4 hh, . 5 BBBJ extra.

    Good attitude overall but gave a little attitude when I wasn't quick enough and then informed me no cim.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/73543119

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/73542360
    Are the pics 100% accurate? Any screening involved?

  14. #9548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Latina in altamonte

    Saw this one yesterday. There are 2 ads and they are the same gal.

    She is an attractive Latina, she is almost GFE. She will do BBBJ but no cim.

    $ qv, $. 4 hh, . 5 BBBJ extra.

    Good attitude overall but gave a little attitude when I wasn't quick enough and then informed me no cim.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/73543119

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/73542360

  15. #9547

    Kandice

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingInTriad  [View Original Post]
    I have searched the board but didn't find anything on Kandice (the MILF, not the BBW).

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandyswisher

    She looks to be just my type. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    Thanks!
    I saw he couple weeks ago she is pettite and good kitty but she has changed her name and number several time and I reached out to her today and tried to jack her rate up on me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape