Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 39985
-
01-19-22 17:40 #25960Senior Member

Posts: 77You do you but a buck fifty is pretty steep for L1 from a middle aged woman.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 16:02 #25959Senior Member

Posts: 59Glad someone said it
Unfortunately, the world still works that way. As an AA monger I've run into it more than I care for. Some shit will never change. It's always a case of a few fooks it up for a lot. No fingers pointed, just IMHO!
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 14:11 #25958Senior Member

Posts: 166Golden star
Have a wider range to roam next few days so I tried a place I would not normally get to. Older ladies (50's?) but not bad on the eyes with bubbly personality. Went for half hour. No table shower. BOO! Talked her into stripping down to her panties and bra and giving me a close personal wash in the shower which is a nice one with a seat. Done with that and she stayed undressed and gave me a rather nice massage with all access to her. Got to DATY and FIV and she gave a nice L1. Then something I did not get in a while. She did not rush me out, she actually massaged more and I mean another 20 min or so. Definitely went past the half hour. She used hot stone and focused on my right calf when I told her it has pain. Lucy is her name. As I left I told mama she should shower with us next time. I would repeat at least for the good unhurried session. $1. 5 total.
Q.
-
01-18-22 20:36 #25957Banned Member

Posts: 317Jessica coco
Yes she text me she was going back to China. She is gone probably for awhile.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 17:30 #25956Senior Member

Posts: 988I heard that Jessica / Coco went back to China, so the odds of FS probably went down.
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 13:01 #25955Senior Member

Posts: 1573X
X is good, look at Mt. Prospect section.
Originally Posted by EgoThrasher
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 12:33 #25954Senior Member

Posts: 131New Hope
This combination is possible at New Hope. But bring your own cover, and it's not guaranteed.
Originally Posted by EgoThrasher
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 06:38 #25953Regular Member

Posts: 21How?
Website is down, and phone is disconnected.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 02:43 #25952Regular Member

Posts: 21New here
Hello friends, would love some help. Anyone with intel with Marteen from the old Logan tantricas spot?
-
01-18-22 01:02 #25951Senior Member

Posts: 290LOL!! After 20+ years of mongering, this race shit comes up All the time! The only color in this business is Green!!
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 22:47 #25950Senior Member

Posts: 626Late night massage
Other than papa san places and getting a regular to stay late. Does anyone have any places that are open late with a decent massage? You can pm me.
-
01-17-22 22:13 #25949Senior Member

Posts: 87Good TS and FS location
Anyone know of a legitimate decent location for TS and FS. Rubratings at the moment is full of fake reviews with places getting 20+ 5 star reviews. PM too if you have suggestions!
-
01-15-22 23:12 #25948Senior Member

Posts: 1445I dated a Korean girl before (I'm not Asian). She told me that when she goes out with Asian men, they're almost obsessed with asking if she's ever dated a non-Asian and are offended if she has. Apparently it's a big problem in the Asian community where Asian women date Asian men less often than any other race of women dates within their race. So to avoid drama, she said she just says she doesn't date non-Asians and then moves on.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
It makes me wonder if that same type of fixation or insecurity makes its way to AMPs too, where Asian guys "value" women who only sleep with Asians more, so women have more incentive to say that they only see Asian clients.
-
01-15-22 11:11 #25947Senior Member

Posts: 293Confusion
I'm not confused but you may be, Confucius. I may get confused occasionally but not by anything anybody writes here, LOL. I'm pretty sure that I already knew that if an establishment excludes certain clientele then the owner doesn't want them there, that is just semantics. In post 25925 you stated a different reason for the existence of Asian only places:
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
"do you honestly think an AA guy like yourself would have a better experience than someone like me who speaks Mandarin? 95% of the time, you won't. In one of your posts, you even stated that you have been turned down for blow job countless times. Why do you think some apartments have a no AA policy? Or there is even an apartment that is Chinese only. ".
Now you think it is because of "safety". Do you think Asians are less contagious than non-Asians?
Everybody is entitled to there opinion (s) even if they change or have multiple opinions. If you think Asian women prefer Asian men and the language you speak matters and that works for you than just go with your fantasy and enjoy yourself. Everybody has a different one just like opinions.
-
01-14-22 17:52 #25946Senior Member

Posts: 161Ya Ya Massage Skokie
I made the mistake of stopping in at Ya Ya in Skokie. Massage was bad and way to much oil, three towels to get most of it off. Asked straight out for HE got denied. Toftt.
Lifguy out.











Reply With Quote




