rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2915

    Alexobunny

    I've been chatting with Alexobunny and I've come to the conclusion that she's either a ton of fun or totally mental. Have any of you had the pleasure of meeting her in person or better yet taking her to the FC? I'd love to know what I'm walking into ahead of time LOL. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather keep it private.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-0438eacc9943

  2. #2914
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Tell that to the other guy, I never seen her, nor would I.
    Haha. You're entitled to your opinion.

  3. #2913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    Don't over think this. Her pussy is stanky because it keeps getting filled up and she's dirty. Just move on.
    Tell that to the other guy, I never seen her, nor would I.

  4. #2912
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I can't buy that end of the argument. Health care is assistance is available now for everyone who cannot afford it and with what these girls charge they should at the very least have good hygiene.
    Don't over think this. Her pussy is stanky because it keeps getting filled up and she's dirty. Just move on.

  5. #2911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    If I'm being honest, I attribute this to America's subpar healthcare system. I've also run into this issue a couple of times, and it was clear that it was something that she needed to have addressed. But lest we forget, SB's can posture all they want, the vast majority of them are broke and attempting to make ends meet. Doctor visitors and regular checkups are one of the first things that get put to the backburner when one has to make hard decisions.

    Ask a person without healthcare coverage how often they see the dentist.
    I can't buy that end of the argument. Health care is assistance is available now for everyone who cannot afford it and with what these girls charge they should at the very least have good hygiene.

  6. #2910

    Disease

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely tell a woman you want to see her again but the first time you saw her, the pussy smelled very bad.
    Taking a bath isn't going to wash away the disease.

  7. #2909
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAzn  [View Original Post]
    I've had this issue numerous of times. You can request them to shower with you prior, but the smell doesn't go away. And to be honest the stench just always lingers. Best bet is to move on and find someone else. I don't get it. How can it get so bad? Do they not smell themselves??I've had a couple that I've hated to let go but that smell is just too much to ignore. Is that wrong? LOL.
    If I'm being honest, I attribute this to America's subpar healthcare system. I've also run into this issue a couple of times, and it was clear that it was something that she needed to have addressed. But lest we forget, SB's can posture all they want, the vast majority of them are broke and attempting to make ends meet. Doctor visitors and regular checkups are one of the first things that get put to the backburner when one has to make hard decisions.

    Ask a person without healthcare coverage how often they see the dentist.

  8. #2908

    Move on

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely tell a woman you want to see her again but the first time you saw her, the pussy smelled very bad.
    I've had this issue numerous of times. You can request them to shower with you prior, but the smell doesn't go away. And to be honest the stench just always lingers. Best bet is to move on and find someone else. I don't get it. How can it get so bad? Do they not smell themselves??I've had a couple that I've hated to let go but that smell is just too much to ignore. Is that wrong? LOL.

  9. #2907
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely tell a woman you want to see her again but the first time you saw her, the pussy smelled very bad.
    Does her first name start with the letter A?

  10. #2906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Don't worry

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely tell a woman you want to see her again but the first time you saw her, the pussy smelled very bad.
    It's only a sign of a transmittable disease.

  11. #2905
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely tell a woman you want to see her again but the first time you saw her, the pussy smelled very bad.
    After your date, say that you feel a little sweaty and want to hop in the shower before continuing on. Ask her to join you in there.

    But realistically though, if it was "very bad" she probably didn't shower before she came to see you, which shows lack of effort.

  12. #2904
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I think the secret is the hardware address of the device you are using to connect to SA. They have to know the type of device you're using so they can properly format the display.
    The hardware address isn't exposed outside of your network (or mobile network if you're using a phone and not on wifi). They format the screen based on interactions with your web browser.

  13. #2903

    Advice Needed

    How do you politely tell a woman you want to see her again but the first time you saw her, the pussy smelled very bad.

  14. #2902
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    Or two different people attempted to send you photos with no success? Is this a new phenomenon?
    Two completely unrelated people, but the only ones I've asked to text photos to the Burner app's number (other than the test photos I texted from my own actual number to make sure it wasn't completely broken).

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    This happens to me all the time. Mostly with the Latina agencies that keep texting me from a different number each time. I ask the to Whatsapp me and that works fine. You can have regular WhatsApp for your regular number and have a Business WhatsApp (different app) for your burner number. Pretty easy to setup.

    G.
    Thanks, never knew about Business WhatsApp.

  15. #2901

    Burner photos

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else complained of not being able to send you photos? Twice in a row as in the same girl has tried to send you photos? Or two different people attempted to send you photos with no success? Is this a new phenomenon?

    If this problem only exists for a single sender, my negative worldview would suggest that this is a scammer who is aware that you're using a burner number and wants you to cave and use your actual number in an attempt to find out who you really are.

    OR.

    I could be 100% incorrect, and the photos just aren't going through for some reason.

    Be safe.
    This happens to me all the time. Mostly with the Latina agencies that keep texting me from a different number each time. I ask the to Whatsapp me and that works fine. You can have regular WhatsApp for your regular number and have a Business WhatsApp (different app) for your burner number. Pretty easy to setup.

    G.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape