Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 546 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3331
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Only offering massages with no extras but YMMV. I saw her at her incall in Sanford. She will also come to you but like I said there were no extras offered just a regular massage with a shit load of baby oil. The massage was ok 100 bucks out the door. Would not repeat unless it came with minimum a HE. All clothes stayed on. Good personality but that's about it. I don't know why these girls are so secretive with their profile and pictures if they are not offering anything other than a massage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-bbcf4a582293
    Recently joined SA and looked at her profile. She sent a message but I'm not a paying member so I can't read it. Added a profile pic (no face) so I can message POTs. Sent her a message, waiting on email back. Will let ya know what she says.

    Gil.

  2. #3330
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Only offering massages with no extras but YMMV. I saw her at her incall in Sanford. She will also come to you but like I said there were no extras offered just a regular massage with a shit load of baby oil. The massage was ok 100 bucks out the door. Would not repeat unless it came with minimum a HE. All clothes stayed on. Good personality but that's about it. I don't know why these girls are so secretive with their profile and pictures if they are not offering anything other than a massage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-bbcf4a582293
    Recently joined SA and looked at her profile. She sent a message but I'm not a paying member so I can't read it. Added a profile pic (no face) so I can message POTs. Sent her a message, waiting on email back. Will let ya know what she says.

    Gil.

  3. #3329

    Looks like I am a full blown Sugar Daddy!

    Thanks to SA and A LOT of work and some luck. Met a young single Mother who works full time in a fast food chain. Started with PPM weekly (300) and we actually dig each other and the sex is great! After a few months I suggested we stop counting our "dates" (usually about 1 hour each, mostly sex) and we do $1,000.00 per month on the first of each month for unlimited access which typically equates to about 3 times a week. PERFECT! Kind of like I pay her rent. Seems like it is working as I can scoot over there when baby is asleep for some quality loving multiple times a week! This one is a needle in a haystack and I know it. She loves the cash and loves fuc*ing so it is a total win-win. SURE beats running down to International Drive hotels and getting let down more often than not.

  4. #3328

    Prettydee15

    Chatted with this one. I asked what she was looking for. She said something fun and casual. Got her number texted, asked me what I was looking for, I said I'm open to anything and then repeated what she said to me about being fun and casual and then said she's pretty open tho. Asked if she was open to ppm. She said of course. Asked if she can host. Ghosted me and possibly blocked me LOL. I think ima take a break from SA I already have a few SBs. I'll just stick to the ones I got for now.

  5. #3327

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    I have never paid a deposit before, and asking for one for "commitment" because "she only sees one sd" gives off big scammer energy. LOL.

    As much as I wish she was real, I'd have to suggest against sending any money.
    I have but it was for an actual verified playmate turned channel actress turned visiting escort went a whole week worrying if I got scammed. Thankfully it wasn't but I would never do it again.

  6. #3326

    Starboojenni

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2017  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to this for a whole couple weeks ago. She was dtf and open to ppm only problem is she can't host. I have her on snap. I tried to get her to send me pictures more revealing but she just ghosts me. Idk if it's worth pulling the trigger for me if she's more heavier than she looks. But that's her handle on SA if anyone wants to go for it.
    FYI. Set up a meet with her a couple of weeks ago and was ghosted.

  7. #3325
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    I have never paid a deposit before, and asking for one for "commitment" because "she only sees one sd" gives off big scammer energy. LOL.

    As much as I wish she was real, I'd have to suggest against sending any money.
    Deposits mean one of two things, they are either an escort or a scammer. Either way, they are in no way a SB. NEVER give them a deposit for any reason. That would also include if you are going to see an escort. Rarely does that ever end well for you. Also remember, SB's accept gifts. They don't have rates. If any of them ever say "I usually get $$ They are an escort.

  8. #3324

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    You never know but have been lucky in the past. She wants PayPal upfront 😂 but sad in away.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-82de311b0da6
    I have never paid a deposit before, and asking for one for "commitment" because "she only sees one sd" gives off big scammer energy. LOL.

    As much as I wish she was real, I'd have to suggest against sending any money.

  9. #3323

    Starboojenni

    I spoke to this for a whole couple weeks ago. She was dtf and open to ppm only problem is she can't host. I have her on snap. I tried to get her to send me pictures more revealing but she just ghosts me. Idk if it's worth pulling the trigger for me if she's more heavier than she looks. But that's her handle on SA if anyone wants to go for it.

  10. #3322
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-82de311b0da6

    Her new acct, claims she was banned for taking about ppm.
    You never know but have been lucky in the past. She wants PayPal upfront 😂 but sad in away.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-82de311b0da6

  11. #3321
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Half the time I can't remember a girl's real name let alone a profile name. If you have a picture post up and you might have better chances.
    Unfortunately no nudes yet but I have this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3B90E1DA-E34C-472C-9342-92C1436330CA.jpg‎  

  12. #3320

    Also blocked on Snapchat

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Nothing popped up with that search. She may have deactivated her profile or been banned. So maybe she didn't block you after all.
    I also got blocked on Snapchat and went ghost with texting as well LOL.

  13. #3319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2017  [View Original Post]
    This one reached out to me. Wanted to to do a video call prior to meeting. Then ghosted me and blocked me on SA LOL. Anyone had luck with this one? She seems real I looked her name up on FB and IG and everything looks legit. Maybe she didn't like me? Idk LOL but here ya go. Lmk how it goes for you. Her handle on the top.
    Nothing popped up with that search. She may have deactivated her profile or been banned. So maybe she didn't block you after all.

  14. #3318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Only Messages

    Only offering massages with no extras but YMMV. I saw her at her incall in Sanford. She will also come to you but like I said there were no extras offered just a regular massage with a shit load of baby oil. The massage was ok 100 bucks out the door. Would not repeat unless it came with minimum a HE. All clothes stayed on. Good personality but that's about it. I don't know why these girls are so secretive with their profile and pictures if they are not offering anything other than a massage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-bbcf4a582293

  15. #3317

    Cubanflav0 r

    This one reached out to me. Wanted to to do a video call prior to meeting. Then ghosted me and blocked me on SA LOL. Anyone had luck with this one? She seems real I looked her name up on FB and IG and everything looks legit. Maybe she didn't like me? Idk LOL but here ya go. Lmk how it goes for you. Her handle on the top.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape