Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,386 to 20,400 of 58934
-
01-17-22 09:11 #38549Senior Member

Posts: 29I've been a few times in the past. Nothing to write home about tbh. I've only seen older ladies available here but everything is on the table.
Originally Posted by SackMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 00:47 #38548Regular Member

Posts: 4No, she is gone.
Originally Posted by JohnKelly
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 00:30 #38547Senior Member

Posts: 59??
What do you mean? BO always empty when I go.
Originally Posted by NylonDreams
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 23:42 #38546Regular Member

Posts: 2Hey all I'm moving to Orlando from Miami and I'm wondering what AMPs / girls offer rimming services, if anyone could dm me with some info that'd be great. Heard good things about Milk and NDS but any information is appreciated.
-
01-16-22 21:18 #38545Senior Member

Posts: 67Star in Casselbury. Tina
Been a while since I got out. Had to have a real deal massage. Not busy so I got right in. Still the best massage anywhere. Medium for a change. Very relaxing then stretches. Left with 10 minutes extra and a big smile. Thanks for not jamming this place up. 80 in and 60 out.
-
01-16-22 17:23 #38544Senior Member

Posts: 124Advice with ruby out
Just my luck in one of yhe best AMP towns but ruby my favorite is ooo.
Can someone please send the list of greek / rim friendlies- maybe in group of those who include and those to upcharge.
I always saw ruby, mona, kiki as my triad.
Much thanks- I live is stupid miami where AMPs don't have the capability you get here- so would love to not use precuios days this week on duds.
Much thanks and love to the community and senior members.
-
01-16-22 15:45 #38543Regular Member

Posts: 21Not my experience, and to be honest I wouldn't want to even if they did with the volume of traffic they get.
Originally Posted by Rfrnyv1
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 15:02 #38542Senior Member

Posts: 124Jenny?
Anybody know if Jenny is still at UMassage?
-
01-16-22 11:17 #38541Senior Member

Posts: 79Wonderland
All of you horn dogs must have swarmed this place after the reviews. I called when I got in town for an appointment with my large breasted friend but she was booked up until today. I hope that she doesn't get worn out.
-
01-16-22 08:07 #38540Senior Member

Posts: 1904You can use the door on the side near the back.
Originally Posted by BitterMelon
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 21:59 #38539Regular Member

Posts: 20Why??
Ouch. Why would they do when they have so much foot traffic / word-of-mouth already?? Been wanting to try them for the first time later this month.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
Also why is the front door (according to Google Maps) facing traffic? Wish there was a more inconspicuous entrance.
-
01-15-22 21:19 #38538Regular Member

Posts: 3Bo
Do the girls at BO GFE and do DFK with FS?
-
01-15-22 18:35 #38537Senior Member

Posts: 218Milk
I ended going to milk and it's slammed they put new marketing on the window with it saying Milk Massage and I think that's attracting all kinds of foot traffic. I wanted to try Kiki but ended up with Sophia. She's great don't get me wrong it was lot of fun especially the table shower. For the second nut she tried to go through all the positions super quick. Then just finished with cim. I normally ask for a back massage until they knock but she started breathing heavy and did a super bad one. Saying that she was tired.
The table shower made up for it but still it was like she was rushing towards the end.
I don't like the new window advertisement they got.
-
01-15-22 17:23 #38536Senior Member

Posts: 218Vacation
I answered my own question and if anyone wants to know. Ruby is gone on vacation from NDS so she won't be there anytime soon.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 16:45 #38535Senior Member

Posts: 66Blue Bay
The ad is very bold, and enticing. Anyone have any intel on this place?
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





