Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17715

    This is a great spot!

    Broadripple Avenue east of keystone next to the V gas station, I am pretty sure this is the location. He described it correctly, absolutely worth going.

    Quote Originally Posted by FromFishers  [View Original Post]
    Sent a PM, anyone know where this is? Unable to decode or understand where this MT is and do they need any reference or appts. Or walk-ins? TIA.

  2. #17714

    Heather Heavenly

    Going to see her on Wednesday! Will report back on my experience but does anyone have any feedback on her before taking the plunge?

    https://tryst.link/massage/heather-heavenly

  3. #17713
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    No, the old Jump Street location is gone. This one is directly across 21st from the old spot.
    WTF just list the address why for the love of God.

  4. #17712

    Joe Jin

    Quote Originally Posted by DowninBTown  [View Original Post]
    I posted this review on the Warren OH site, but decided to double-post for my Indy homeboys. I recently visited Canton OH for some business, and made the extra hour drive to Tiger Spa in Warren. So glad I did. I was the only customer and was given three names. Chose Candy based on reviews. She's very pretty, 40's, sexy, has a nice enhanced rack, very pleasant personality, fun, and provided excellent service with the entire menu. And then some. GFE, CFS, BBBJ, DATY, and thorough checked the backdoor mail-box. You get a good TS, hot sauna, mouthwash, hand sanitizer, clean towels, and very hands on attention by a skilled provider. The massage tables are full-size beds LOL. Best AMP experience I've had in a long time. 60/140. Never been to the Danville IL. Curious if the level of service is similar?

    DBT.
    Yes, it is a very similar experience. I haven't been given a lineup though; one option each time which was fine with me. I don't partake in DATY at these places so not sure if that's available nor was there any back-door play. The rest, however, sounds similar. The sauna room was nice, especially in the winter. And they have it full of magazines to get you going while you wait for your shower. Service was certainly better than any of the AMP's here in Indy.

  5. #17711
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by JCod664  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean the old 21 jump st location? Off of post?
    No, the old Jump Street location is gone. This one is directly across 21st from the old spot.

  6. #17710

    21st?

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Jeast you are "the man"!
    Do you mean the old 21 jump st location? Off of post?

  7. #17709
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisea03  [View Original Post]
    Make JoeJin Sunny your first stop.
    Unlike the Spa in OH they do not have full size beds. Read the reviews in the Danville forum. You will probably find what you are looking for.

  8. #17708

    In Japan,

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Jeast you are "the man"!
    He's known as Sensei. If he ever goes to Japan.

  9. #17707

    Re: The gusher

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Has resurfaced a little to the north on 21st.
    Thanks Jeast you are "the man"!

  10. #17706

    Which Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkGreenEye  [View Original Post]
    I made a trip to relax an in my dream I seen a beautiful full d cup asain woman in her late twenties beautiful smile aggressive an made me feel like a long dick Spangler from my high school days. On this very dream I woke up with not enough money an by the time I got back the local high-school jock was already filling her throat full of sausage. Damn I forgot to keep a stash for rainy days.
    Hey Silk, which Relax. Relax (east) on E Washington St, or Relaxation (south) on Kentucky?

  11. #17705

    Gusher

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Has resurfaced a little to the north on 21st.
    21st st? More info please. The Tina chic from the joint across from sweet? I missed her last time.

  12. #17704

    Fake reviews (ads) infiltrating the forum

    I was misguided by two (fake) reviews here. One of them was sent to my inbox (unsolicited). I think some of the AMPs owners are active in here, promoting for their places. Be careful.

    And you didn't tell us in a PM why?

    Maybe if you PMed me and gave me a user name I might be able to do something about that.

    PM me at Admin2 if you wish.

    A2

  13. #17703
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkGreenEye  [View Original Post]
    I made a trip to relax an in my dream I seen a beautiful full d cup asain woman in her late twenties beautiful smile aggressive an made me feel like a long dick Spangler from my high school days. On this very dream I woke up with not enough money an by the time I got back the local high-school jock was already filling her throat full of sausage. Damn I forgot to keep a stash for rainy days.
    Which Relax are you referring too? The one near Sweets?

  14. #17702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by FromFishers  [View Original Post]
    Sent a PM, anyone know where this is? Unable to decode or understand where this MT is and do they need any reference or appts. Or walk-ins? TIA.
    Pretty sure he meant love hope, the broad ripple AMP.

  15. #17701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    The gusher

    Has resurfaced a little to the north on 21st.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape