Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5247

    McKenna

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Rose or McKenna from Michelle's? I have had great experiences with this agency over the years. Lately Gina has been great. Maybe not for everyone but I found her to be very into the session.
    Rose has one good review on Ter. Saw McKenna recently and a waste of money. No personality and if I didn't initiate everything she would have been content to sit and vape the whole session. I finally got a decent BBBJ and was out in 35 minutes. Plus she's painfully thin and her tits look like the ones on the old lady in the Playboy cartoons. No GFE at all. I'll see Rose soon and update.

  2. #5246
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    Gina definitely isn't 33 unless she aged really poorly. I would guess lower 40's.

    She definitely is very GFE and just wants to please.

    But looks wise definitely not my cup of tea. I was really disappointed to pay the same price for her as Annabelle or Charlize, craziness.
    You may be right. The older I get its harder to judge age. Could be 40. Definitely love her attitude though. Wish my all time favorite from Michelle's would return. That would be Mandy but that was years ago. Another one I am curious about is Zoey. Looks hot. But I think I have read some mixed reviews about her from other services she has worked for.

  3. #5245

    Gina at Michelle's

    Gina definitely isn't 33 unless she aged really poorly. I would guess lower 40's.

    She definitely is very GFE and just wants to please.

    But looks wise definitely not my cup of tea. I was really disappointed to pay the same price for her as Annabelle or Charlize, craziness.

  4. #5244
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandler89  [View Original Post]
    I've been on a work assignment out town for the past 3 months and will be back here at the end of the month (I can attest Louisville is even worse than Chicago, FYI), but had always wanted to try Gina. How old do you think she is, and is she GFE?
    They have her listed at 33. I would say that's pretty accurate vs Definitely GFE. At least with me. Good BBBJ and DFK.

  5. #5243

    McKenna

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Rose or McKenna from Michelle's? I have had great experiences with this agency over the years. Lately Gina has been great. Maybe not for everyone but I found her to be very into the session.
    I saw McKenna maybe back in 2018 before she cut her hair. It was slow going at first and she was more shy than most providers I've seen, but she warmed up pretty well. Back then she had that college dorm room girl vibe. I remember the BBBJ, CG, and mish were good. I've been curious since after her haircut.

    Never been with Rose and definitely hoping to hear more about her from others. Same with Marianna.

  6. #5242

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Rose or McKenna from Michelle's? I have had great experiences with this agency over the years. Lately Gina has been great. Maybe not for everyone but I found her to be very into the session.
    I've been on a work assignment out town for the past 3 months and will be back here at the end of the month (I can attest Louisville is even worse than Chicago, FYI), but had always wanted to try Gina. How old do you think she is, and is she GFE?

  7. #5241

    Muchelles

    Anyone have any experience with Rose or McKenna from Michelle's? I have had great experiences with this agency over the years. Lately Gina has been great. Maybe not for everyone but I found her to be very into the session.

  8. #5240
    Thanks for the response. I'm the same way. I won't be comfortable sharing my full name etc. I have p411 and I thought that might work. But looks like it is difficult to get screened in Chicago unless you are local.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    Initial contact they requested first & last name, occupation, and nationality. Wouldn't take rs2 k or P411. Too much info for me to give out. And honestly, I think they are overpriced.

  9. #5239

    Scarlett / Anastasiia Drama Continuation

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Because you're using the forum to pursue a vendetta against this Scarlett chick.

    A2

  10. #5238
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    Rayna comes from out of town and seldom available and you won't know until that days posting on telegram. ECE will only do same day appointments and won't even say who might be available another day. Booker can be a jerk and any question usually elicits a smart ass reply and then silence. So to answer your question, you can never plan ahead for Rayna. She is one of my ATF but I usually see someone else and then next day she pops up on schedule, and I miss out. Seems like a bad business model.
    I don't think Rayna is seeing new clients either.

  11. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by EinJapan  [View Original Post]
    Jess / Anna never responded to me so I'll be reaching out to ma. Are either Elsi or Chloe at ma as much of a freak as Lindsey?
    Elsi used to be Estelle and will bore you to death. Chloe is up for anything but she wants to direct the action. I've seen her 6 times and every time she likes or dislikes the opposite from the time before. One consistent is her liking miss and kissing and asking to fuck her hard because it makes her feel like a woman. She's a great kisser. Sometimes she likes DATY, next time she doesn't, then she wants to spend whole time giving oral, then next time she doesn't. So plan on not knowing who you'll get.

  12. #5236

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Any advice on how to get an appointment with Rayna at ECE. I travel in periodically from out of town and have never seen one ECE girls. I texted the booker and asked for an appointment with Rayna and he said she does not see clients who have not seen other girls. I respectfully replied and politely requested another appointment with a separate girl and said hopefully if that goes well, I can see Rayna in the future. He said "maybe not" and then ignored the my future texts.
    Rayna comes from out of town and seldom available and you won't know until that days posting on telegram. ECE will only do same day appointments and won't even say who might be available another day. Booker can be a jerk and any question usually elicits a smart ass reply and then silence. So to answer your question, you can never plan ahead for Rayna. She is one of my ATF but I usually see someone else and then next day she pops up on schedule, and I miss out. Seems like a bad business model.

  13. #5235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by EinJapan  [View Original Post]
    Jess / Anna never responded to me so I'll be reaching out to ma. Are either Elsi or Chloe at ma as much of a freak as Lindsey?
    Elsi is attractive nice body and she's boring. Chloe I had a great experience with her the first time, But the second time was boring I won't repeat.

  14. #5234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Any advice on how to get an appointment with Rayna at ECE. I travel in periodically from out of town and have never seen one ECE girls. I texted the booker and asked for an appointment with Rayna and he said she does not see clients who have not seen other girls. I respectfully replied and politely requested another appointment with a separate girl and said hopefully if that goes well, I can see Rayna in the future. He said "maybe not" and then ignored the my future texts.
    She's very hard to see. I seen almost all the girls at ECE except her Rayna I been having hard time getting her schedule. She's has limited schedule and fills quickly. Lately she's been sticking to regulars. Good luck.

  15. #5233

    Too much for me

    Quote Originally Posted by YavaRaj  [View Original Post]
    Out of town person here. What is their screening policy?
    Initial contact they requested first & last name, occupation, and nationality. Wouldn't take rs2 k or P411. Too much info for me to give out. And honestly, I think they are overpriced.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape