Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 25732
-
01-17-22 02:04 #14497Senior Member

Posts: 57Disappointed in Dayton
Been texting back and fourth with this one for quite a while, my schedule has been iffy since being back to work in the new year so hadn't been able to set anything up until last night. It was late at night and I had a bad feel to begin with but I headed her way anyway. I don't normally do novels per Seniors advise. When I got there the presence of several sketchy ass dudes in the hallway told me to turn around but I knocked on the door anyways because I came a far way, the door opens and classic bait and switch. The girl wasn't terrible looking but she wasn't the hottie in the photos either, why not just be honest? I left giving her 80 bucks because too many signs pointed to trouble if I didn't.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/101642614524
So seen this one post shorty afterwards while I was in town and had high hopes because the girl in the pics was so damn cute, and seemed real until instantly after texting her she could barely speak enough English to ask me for the deposit.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/980354134179
How are these scammers getting passed the new verification on STG.
-
01-16-22 21:15 #14496Senior Member

Posts: 2231Can you define DIFFERENT? Is that GOOD different or BAD different.
Originally Posted by Mike611
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 20:41 #14495Senior Member

Posts: 161A Little Booty
Another time waster. Comms good for a little while then total silence. I've seen her once. Things seemed to go well during that visit. Set up another appointment. Got to her place and nothing. Two separate occasions. Done with this one, too many games.
Originally Posted by JstnCase
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 19:52 #14494Senior Member

Posts: 54Faith
She was going by faith at least last week LOL. She's legit quotes $. 20 for a qv settled on 100 cause I guess that's about the going rate. She was cool got into it sucks at cg but nice view from the back. I tried a repeat a few days later and she flaked on me so be aware but she's legit and no drama place to hang out just her there. If she didn't flake second time I would give her a lot better review good luck.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 15:29 #14493Senior Member

Posts: 71That's crazy
She never did anything like that to me but I wouldn't put it past her. Fortunately I don't have a significant other. But I'm sure if I did she would have tried to pull the same shit. She would always try to guilt trip me. Like we were actually friends and I was letting her down or leaving her hanging. Had to set her straight several times.
Originally Posted by LordRahl
[View Original Post]
Can't trust these hoes with anything. Especially not information on your personal life.
-
01-16-22 13:58 #14492Senior Member

Posts: 1420Little booty
Few reviews up if you do an advance search for her name.
Originally Posted by JstnCase
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 13:43 #14491Senior Member

Posts: 76Anyone spent any time with her?
Wasn't able to find any reviews. Curious if anyone has some thoughts they could share with me. Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/943055294230
-JC.
-
01-16-22 13:24 #14490Regular Member

Posts: 22I saw Sunshine, she is really just starting out and her menu is very limited right now while she figures out what she is comfortable with. I'd also say she looks different than those pictures.
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 11:57 #14489Senior Member

Posts: 62Massage / sunshine
Hey 86,
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
I would like the digits for sunshine.
Thanks in advance.
Rabbitdaddy.
-
01-16-22 09:51 #14488Senior Member

Posts: 207Bree Anna Michele
If you google her name you'll find a few sites where her face is shown. There's an interesting video loop on twi*.
It's been a while, so I can't remember how hard they are, but I remember having fun with them. She's fun to talk to about her years in 'the business'. Plan on having a drink with her and spending time on that.
As for the cameras, did he offer any evidence? I suppose anything's possible, but I have no reason to believe there are any.
HD.
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 22:29 #14487Regular Member

Posts: 10She provided a wrapper
She provided one for me. Around good experience.
Originally Posted by Chilljacker
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 22:17 #14486Senior Member

Posts: 299Question
I have read a number of reports with Star not requiring mongers wrapping during the session. While I am wanting to partake with this provider but the very thought of getting an unwanted gift keeps me away. Any advise? Please DM me on any such experience or inputs to me.
Originally Posted by Rednek66
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 18:47 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 123Middletown girl
Is she that bad? Wow she is a psycho. She should be in the Rip Off section hall of shame. Thanks for the info. I'd definitely avoid her.
Originally Posted by LordRahl
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BigBoBj2
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 18:29 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 2111Bree Anna Michele
I have often wondered about Bree Ann but not partaken. Are those boobs as hard as they look? She never shows her face and I take it that she is older? Also there was a guy a few years back that said he was pretty sure she had some cameras hidden? So who has seen her and how recently? Recommend?
Thanks, Daz.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/866185673461
-
01-15-22 18:03 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 149She threatened me on 2 separate occasions about going to my girlfriend anout me playing with her if I didn't give her more money. Still owes me some video too. Likes to make new numbers and harass you over and over. Avoid at all costs IMO.
Originally Posted by BigBoBj2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





